Loving a white girl as a sub 8 Ethnic male=Rape and Genocide.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
This is the final Blackpill for Ethniccels, if you're Sub 8 Ethniccel you need to forget about white girls entirely.

Just look at @Short Ugly and Brown Onetis story as an example. he had a crush on this ogre white girl and wrote her a love letter (yes it's cringe but bear with me) and what did she do in return? got him suspended and told stories how she felt assaulted by him and that got him expelled from School, later it got so bad that it went to court so she completely fucked his life up, the police check on his house every few days because they think he wants to rape her jfl.(with absolutely zero proof btw)

And why did all of this happen to him? because confessing your love to a white girl in 2020 as a sub 8 ethnic male is a crime.

because Loving a white girl as a sub 8 Ethnic male=Rape and Genocide.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, diggbicc, AbandonShip and 5 others
i thought u were gonna make high iq threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, william, .👽. and 1 other person
No, she rejected him mostly cus he's an absolute autist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, AbandonShip and 4 others
She rejected him because his maxilla is recessed and is jaw is undeveloped. If his maxilla was forward and his jaw actually developed, she would be guzzling his cum right now. Development pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, Chadelite and 10 others
Jfl couldnt be more untrue

But the whole suspension thing and screaming 'rape rape' happened because he's unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, diggbicc, AbandonShip and 2 others
No way is this story actually true? He went to court???😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
you gotta be insane to LTR a white girl in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
You will never have a girlfriend manlet

over for natecels ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Heirio, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
This is the final Blackpill for Ethniccels, if you're Sub 8 Ethniccel you need to forget about white girls entirely.

got him suspended and told stories how she felt assaulted by him and that got him expelled from School, later it got so bad that it went to court so she completely fucked his life up, the police check on his house every few days because they think he wants to rape her jfl.(with absolutely zero proof btw)
Holy shit did this Happen? Lol I didn't go on this site for like 3 months. Rip Nate

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Short Ugly and Brown
@Short Ugly and Brown bro what did u do this girls be honest😂

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Since when the fuck are you a mod?
You are indeed Napoleon maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
4psl white girls are worth shit
5psl is where it begins for girls
And 6psl is where it begins for man

You will never have a girlfriend manlet

I could, but i don't really think it matters at this point.

Holy shit did this Happen? Lol I didn't go on this site for like 3 months. Rip Nate

He told me to tell you this:

Basically That cuck bryan found out about this site and sent her everything

And so now he's not gonna get accepted to university with a criminal record for sexual harrassment, school expulsion, civil harrasment restraining order, and now that fag bryan's making these retarded lying claims that he was going to rape/will rape x, is causing him to get in more trouble with the police.

Also that Ogre bitch faith got a restraining order on him (the whole court thing) and now he has a criminal record.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, AbandonShip, Truecel14 and 2 others
didnt read but agree son

And so now her's not gonna get accepted to university with a criminal record for sexual harrassment, school expulsion, civil harrasment restraining order, and now that fag bryan's making these retarded lying claims that he was going to rape/will rape x, is causing him to get in more trouble with the police.

Also that Ogre bitch faith got a restraining order on him (the whole court thing) and now he has a criminal record.
What the actual fuck man.

Whos this bryan nigga

Just look at @Short Ugly and Brown Onetis story as an example. he had a crush on this ogre white girl and wrote her a love letter (yes it's cringe but bear with me) and what did she do in return? got him suspended and told stories how she felt assaulted by him and that got him expelled from School, later it got so bad that it went to court so she completely fucked his life up, the police check on his house every few days because they think he wants to rape her jfl.(with absolutely zero proof btw)

And why did all of this happen to him? because confessing your love to a white girl in 2020 as a sub 8 ethnic male is a crime.

Did he really get expelled? And the court and police? I missed that one

And so now he's not gonna get accepted to university with a criminal record for sexual harrassment, school expulsion, civil harrasment restraining order, and now that fag bryan's making these retarded lying claims that he was going to rape/will rape x, is causing him to get in more trouble with the police.

i can confirm this is all true

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Roping Subhuman
told stories how she felt assaulted by him and that got him expelled from School, later it got so bad that it went to court so she completely fucked his life up
pretty sure she did this because he was cum tributing her photos

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Short Ugly and Brown srsly police visits your home every few days?

nope there were allegations/lies that i was planning on raping or something like that, even though there wasnt proof or anything

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades
Is this true? @Short Ugly and Brown
Yes it is. Please don’t tell me you missed that legendary thread. He posted pictures of his cum on her printed out face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Truecel14 and .👽.
Yes it is. Please don’t tell me you missed that legendary thread. He posted pictures of his cum on her printed out face.

No i know about it, but did he share it with others? (his friends)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Okay he did that in a crazy moment. I myself could have done something crazy. Thing is that he kept telling stuff to those folks he calls friends with enough clues to find this site.

That was the lowest iq move.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
What did your parents say about this? I bet they beat u up

I want to know if its true that police checks his home or not.

maxilla is more important than race

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Damn bro. It's very sad. He definitely mogs my oneitis drama...

@Short Ugly and Brown i hope we stay in contact and cope together bro. We have to ascend.

Damn bro. It's very sad. He definitely mogs my oneitis drama...

@Short Ugly and Brown i hope we stay in contact and cope together bro. We have to ascend.
not if i end up going to jail because of lies from that racist gook with the eyespacing of a fucking cyclops

he has called me terrorist so i have free roam to call him gook back

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

Holy shit Nate is so fucking retarded. I remember like 3 times he left the isntagram of the girl he was stalking just on here, any little faggot could have just messaged her.

I left when everyone was trying to find out who bryan was. Hahaha this kid is fucking retarded,

not if i end up going to jail because of lies from that racist gook with the eyespacing of a fucking cyclops

he has called me terrorist so i have free roam to call him gook back

You need to beat his fucking ass.

srs bro?

i swear that is illegal i wouldn't stand for this

but i think it got worse since the whole forum commented on her youtube channel

JFL bro she literally won court hearing without any evidence against him.

She won because: 1)shes white 2)shes a woman 3)victim mentality

tbh i dream about breeding white foids once refugeemaxx. nothing more erotic can turn me up than that, imagining my truecel subhuman genes inside ovaries of a Caucasian foid.. her sweat her smell uhh holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
tbh i dream about breeding white foids once refugeemaxx. nothing more erotic can turn me up than that, imagining my truecel subhuman genes inside ovaries of a Caucasian foid.. her sweat her smell uhh holy fuck

Ok, thanks for sharing it with the class.