LOW BIRTH WEIGHT = MANLET

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BLUD AINT NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tbf my 6'2 dad got with some 5'2 shortfag which i feel the urge to get a hammer and slam it against his head until he gets internal brain damage
I literally ask my mum if she is sure that's my dad:forcedsmile: beacuse she left pretty soon after I was born and got with a 6'2 frame mogger chad lite and made my sister who is like 5'5 at 11 years old and is like a little stacy facially :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want to kill myself

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BLUD AINT NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tbf my 6'2 dad got with some 5'2 shortfag which i feel the urge to get a hammer and slam it against his head until he gets internal brain damage
Left him* not me I went with her to a different country

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I literally ask my mum if she is sure that's my dad:forcedsmile: beacuse she left pretty soon after I was born and got with a 6'2 frame mogger chad lite and made my sister who is like 5'5 at 11 years old and is like a little stacy facially :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want to kill myself
sometimes being a whore is good

if ur mother cheated on ur manlet ahh dad with the 6'2 chadlite

you'd be 6'5 minimum

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
sometimes being a whore is good

if ur mother cheated on ur manlet ahh dad with the 6'2 chadlite

you'd be 6'5 minimum
Not possible I just hope she did with some chad greek beacuse I took a dna test and 50% is greek :forcedsmile: I hope it happened so I can stop seeing the subhuman for life and just be with my mum and step dad

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
17Even though I haven't finished puberty, and I haven't had rapid growth, I don't think I'll grow more than 1 or 2 inches.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and WhoTookVendetta