Low Bodyfat % > Jaw

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
The title is polarising I admit but hear me out.

If you’re fat you’re fat. You will be unattractive regardless of how good your jaw itself is.

However if you’re very lean, majority of times you will have an aesthetic jaw. Your jaw has to be extremely recessed or narrow to look bad at low bf%.

Christian Bale for example doesn’t have a wide jaw yet it still looks good at low bf% due to the defined jawline.

In fact the wider your jaw is, the more important low bf% becomes. We’ve all seen Jordan Barrett and Tom Welling’s descension when they put on weight.

If you’re just slightly recessed, being at low bf% would help more than you think. This guy here has a bad jaw by PSL standards but because he’s lean it doesn’t hold him back that much and actually harmonises well:

7036A2CF 8C72 4304 BAA2 0D257E56105D

If we were to rank individual looksmaxxes, low bf% is EASILY number 1.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Leap, beau and 28 others
Agreed.
losing bf gave me a moggers jaw

• +1
Reactions: Everest, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
wtf dude it failos him hard he has two options now : bimax + implants or ROPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deprived
he can't even rope properly for how small is his jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Everest, randomvanish, Deleted member 18439 and 2 others
im 8% bf but why do ppl here not like my jaw?
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: beau, Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
wtf dude it failos him hard he has two options now : bimax + implants or ROPE
It doesn’t hold him back “that much”. Of course he can looksmax via surgery, I’m saying bf% matters more simply because it provides the biggest bang for your buck.

Like if we were to rank looksmaxxes, low bf% is EASILY number 1.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
bro leanmaxxing is so hard I'm still at 18% bodyfat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Everest, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
It doesn’t hold him back “that much”. Of course he can looksmax via surgery, I’m saying bf% matters more simply because it provides the biggest bang for your buck.
ngl OP, i think being low bf is more important than the stracture itself

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and JamesHowlett
ngl OP, i think being low bf is more important than the stracture itself
Ranking them on an individual basis (biggest bang for your buck) I’d agree.

I’d also say that you can’t be a legit chad without structure too. Thing is, that doesn’t make it more important, because 99.99% of males will never be a legit chad, even with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7 and Deleted member 18418
jaw is the most important feature on ur face and most have it covered by fat :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Ranking them on an individual basis (biggest bang for your buck) I’d agree.
decent stracture + low bf = top tier stracture + high bf (imo)

bro leanmaxxing is so hard I'm still at 18% bodyfat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This should help:

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and rand anon
I wouldn’t say this is concrete but it’s decent theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
nah you really dont know, barrett and taylor lautner both descend hard despite when being 15+% bodyfat, its basically you can guess if ur ugly or not by very bad eye area ratios or something like that but for the average chubby normie u dont know until uve reached 12%

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics and JamesHowlett
This or death

D4558F69 1928 4E11 B4B3 9C5873BAD175

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
nah you really dont know, barrett and taylor lautner both descend hard despite when being 15+% bodyfat, its basically you can guess if ur ugly or not by very bad eye area ratios or something like that but for the average chubby normie u dont know until uve reached 12%
This sounds more legit tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
This should help:

I can't do it:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is my lack of angularity caused by high fat in face and bloating or just lack of bones ?
Beach contrast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Everest, JackHanma, ilovelamp08 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Lack of angularity? Lack of bone? Are we looking at the same picture?
I'm notorious for having autism BDD outbreaks. Maybe this is another one :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JamesHowlett
idk i was ltn on high bf but on low bf mogged 85% of men outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and JamesHowlett
I'm lime 178cm and my frim chin to hairline I have like 19cm , so overall height , is prolly around 21cm
how tall are you in how tall is your head

• JFL
I'm lime 178cm and my frim chin to hairline I have like 19cm , so overall height , is prolly around 21cm
this is great news, because you can get longer chin without looking vertically disproportionate

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Agreed.
losing bf gave me a moggers jaw
losing bf gave me my life back.
im 30 and all the time (from childhood to 28 years i was obese) and since 2 years im some kind of normalweight or even lean?
but im still having 22-25% (before, it was fucking 40-45%) and i was used to be the unattractive, loser guy.. even i was used to be a neutral being to the girls, all the time.... but since 2 years i see what i have missed all my life.. i wasnt a sexual being to the girls
but now, its like day & night.. its incredible how women look at me.. im not used to be sexually attractive to girls

of course im not chad but with 6'1 and some kind of normalweight, the difference its amazingly incredible im still on my way to loose more weight and im curious what will happen when i reach the magic 15% bf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Wallenberg, bogii and 1 other person
If your above 12% bf you can’t even claim to be ugly tbh, tired of fatcels who can’t put the fork down claiming incel or ugly ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Everest, Tonymontana, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
If your above 12% bf you can’t even claim to be ugly tbh, tired of fatcels who can’t put the fork down claiming incel or ugly ffs.
People say fat loss threads are water but there’s so many people here that aren’t lean or aren’t trying to get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
People say fat loss threads are water but there’s so many people here that aren’t lean or aren’t trying to get lean.
i can't lose weight because food is my only dopamine in my cursed life

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
there is no leanmaxxing for chinlets or narrow jawcels like me though, but it lead to more cheekbone visibility though that's a plus, other than that I descended in the eye area I'd say but not too bad.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 17244
there is no leanmaxxing for chinlets or narrow jawcels like me though, but it lead to more cheekbone visibility though that's a plus, other than that I descended in the eye area I'd say but not too bad.
How lean are you? If you’re just guessing this and aren’t lean in the first place you’re part of the problem. You have NO idea until you’re lean.

Leanmaxxing works for everyone unless your jaw/chin are comically narrow or recessed.

• +1
How lean are you? If you’re just guessing this and aren’t lean in the first place you’re part of the problem. You have NO idea until you’re lean.

Leanmaxxing works for everyone unless your jaw/chin are comically narrow or recessed.
I'm really lean like I have minimal fat left when flexing my abs, and boney jaw but it's terrible, I'll still leanmaxx and beardfraud for better cheekbones though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and JamesHowlett
I'm really lean like I have minimal fat left when flexing my abs, and boney jaw but it's terrible, I'll still leanmaxx and beardfraud for better cheekbones though
Fair enough, atleast leanmaxxing made you look better overall right?

• +1
Fair enough, atleast leanmaxxing made you look better overall right?
it did but not on the lower third but that's due to terrible bone structure, thank God I have my beard

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and JamesHowlett
it did but not on the lower third but that's due to terrible bone structure, thank God I have my beard
Beard looks very good on lean faces with narrow jaws tbh

On wide faces they just make you look fatter, that’s why I only keep stubble lol

• +1
I’m the same, I’m 10-12% year round and look like a bloated jawless cuck year round.

• So Sad
I’m the same, I’m 10-12% year round and look like a bloated jawless cuck year round.
it's brutal ngl im at 12-13% bf I'd guess and my cheeks are still fucking bloated

Beard looks very good on lean faces with narrow jaws tbh

On wide faces they just make you look fatter, that’s why I only keep stubble lol
true but I'd rather have light stubble like I wore before getting into psl but now after seeing that my jaw is a failo I can never go back to it:feelsbadman: mirin

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
true but I'd rather have light stubble like I wore before getting into psl but now after seeing that my jaw is a failo I can never go back to it:feelsbadman: mirin
Well which do you get more female attention with?

• +1
Well which do you get more female attention with?
I'd say with the beard tbh,because it gives the illusion of a better projected chin and wider jaw but I think it's still niche appeal :feelswhat:

But i don't even try atm to get any women before my rhino and otoplasty because I can't stand my nose and ears :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I'd say with the beard tbh,because it gives the illusion of a better projected chin and wider jaw but I think it's still niche appeal :feelswhat:

But i don't even try atm to get any women before my rhino and otoplasty because I can't stand my nose and ears :ogre:
I’d say long beard is niche but not short beard, that’s pretty mainstream.

• Love it
it's brutal ngl im at 12-13% bf I'd guess and my cheeks are still fucking bloated
I can’t even grow a beard, trying to not rope until I can afford surgery :feelscry: god picks his favourites

• Woah