Reactions: LightSkinNoob
hbu are you done leanmaxxing?
Nah, started at 83 kg around end of Feb

Currently 78 kg

Goal is 73 kg

So halfway there

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Also people underestimate their bodyfat percentage when they think they're 12% they actually 15% and 15% more closer to 20% and so on

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, Wallenberg, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
losing bf gave me my life back.
im 30 and all the time (from childhood to 28 years i was obese) and since 2 years im some kind of normalweight or even lean?
but im still having 22-25% (before, it was fucking 40-45%) and i was used to be the unattractive, loser guy.. even i was used to be a neutral being to the girls, all the time.... but since 2 years i see what i have missed all my life.. i wasnt a sexual being to the girls
but now, its like day & night.. its incredible how women look at me.. im not used to be sexually attractive to girls

of course im not chad but with 6'1 and some kind of normalweight, the difference its amazingly incredible im still on my way to loose more weight and im curious what will happen when i reach the magic 15% bf
This is men's issue, myself included. We've become accustomed to accessible food that is addictive and it kills our smv.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and JamesHowlett
This is men's issue, myself included. We've become accustomed to accessible good that is addictive and it kills our smv.
Women can get away with some Bodyfat as it:
- Enhances facial fat pads for beauty
- Enhances boobs and ass

For men there are NO advantages, you have to be lean everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, chasingaesthetics, exeight and 2 others
- Enhances boobs and ass

Agreed. I'm like 25-30% so I'd say 27 and I struggle to get past 20% my body fights back

• +1
Reactions: exeight and JamesHowlett
I'm at the stage now my upper 4 abs are out but the lowers aren't and there's an ever so slightly layer of fat over the top 4 abs

This is the period where I start going insane a bit and my mental health goes all over the place

This is where the best results come I need to push thru next 2 weeks!
Then it's finished!

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Nah, started at 83 kg around end of Feb

Currently 78 kg

Goal is 73 kg

So halfway there
you planning to get down to 12%? if so I think youre going to need to get lighter, rule of thumb add another 5-10kg of what you think you need to lose to get to the goal bodyfat. I went from 78kg to 66kg but i think i need to lose another 5kg give or take at 16% bodyfat atm

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Chadethnic101
Agreed. I'm like 25-30% so I'd say 27 and I struggle to get past 20% my body fights back
If I can do it, anyone can

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
- Enhances boobs and ass

Tell me about it
I live thick girls too who some here may say are borderline fat

And legit they eat whatever they want, McDonald's twice a week and junk
Yet I still find them attractive ffs

And I need to diet hard to get iois lol

Men's standards init

• +1
you planning to get down to 12%? if so I think youre going to need to get lighter, rule of thumb add another 5-10kg of what you think you need to lose to get to the goal bodyfat. I went from 78kg to 66kg but i think i need to lose another 5kg give or take at 16% bodyfat atm
Yeah I started 160lbs now at 151.8lbs
Thought I'd be done at 145-147 but looks like I need to hit 140lbs for full set of lower abs

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
I’m not worrying about exact %, gonna get to 73, maintain, then see where to go from there. I may even lean bull, I’m very meticulous with calories so should be easily done without gaining much fat.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and redlorry34
Yeah I started 160lbs now at 151.8lbs
Thought I'd be done at 145-147 but looks like I need to hit 140lbs for full set of lower abs
whats youre height? so annoying I need to get so low at 177cm :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Tell me about it
I live thick girls too who some here may say are borderline fat

And legit they eat whatever they want, McDonald's twice a week and junk
Yet I still find them attractive ffs

And I need to diet hard to get iois lol

Men's standards init
1st Man on YouTube did a great video on this

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Been complemented about my Jaw my entire life. Always had a 10/10 submental region with a low bf.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
I miss those jaw compliments from when I was leaner 🙁
Blessing and a curse for me. Was about 7% during childhood and am 9% nowadays. I have an angular face but the rest of me needs some more fat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and JamesHowlett
another amazing thread, there still is a shocking lack of knowledge about body fat here though.

loads of people believe that losing body fat only makes your more attractive since it shows bone but having 0 fat in your face is in itself an attractive feature, hence why everyone would benefit from having low body fat.

And of course, the majority of men have decent enough chins and jaws that going to 10-12% body fat will give them a “sharp” jawline.

a good example of how attractive being lean is is O’Pry. His bones don’t pop out and aren’t massive but his bones are structured in such a way that it makes his face look very lean and more defined.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Tonymontana, JackHanma and 2 others
The title is polarising I admit but hear me out.

If you’re fat you’re fat. You will be unattractive regardless of how good your jaw itself is.

However if you’re very lean, majority of times you will have an aesthetic jaw. Your jaw has to be extremely recessed or narrow to look bad at low bf%.

Christian Bale for example doesn’t have a wide jaw yet it still looks good at low bf% due to the defined jawline.

In fact the wider your jaw is, the more important low bf% becomes. We’ve all seen Jordan Barrett and Tom Welling’s descension when they put on weight.

If you’re just slightly recessed, being at low bf% would help more than you think. This guy here has a bad jaw by PSL standards but because he’s lean it doesn’t hold him back that much and actually harmonises well:

View attachment 1672655

If we were to rank individual looksmaxxes, low bf% is EASILY number 1.
Once i see this recomp through im gonna cut down very nicely

• +1
Leanmaxing is the cheapest and the first looksmax you should do.

However, I can point out that if you have a GL face/good jaw, you can still be attractive in women's eyes even if you aren't very lean.

• +1
my jaw is decent at even 16-18 % bf

• +1
That means you have good jaw structure, get to 10-12% and enjoy life 😉
This is about 17-18 % bf

2777259_IMG_8633.png

This is about 14–15

70DDE606 A198 4C5E 8A38 2A1439A6DB53

I’m glad I’m leanish even at higher bf

Last edited:
  • Love it
The title is polarising I admit but hear me out.

If you’re fat you’re fat. You will be unattractive regardless of how good your jaw itself is.

However if you’re very lean, majority of times you will have an aesthetic jaw. Your jaw has to be extremely recessed or narrow to look bad at low bf%.

Christian Bale for example doesn’t have a wide jaw yet it still looks good at low bf% due to the defined jawline.

In fact the wider your jaw is, the more important low bf% becomes. We’ve all seen Jordan Barrett and Tom Welling’s descension when they put on weight.

If you’re just slightly recessed, being at low bf% would help more than you think. This guy here has a bad jaw by PSL standards but because he’s lean it doesn’t hold him back that much and actually harmonises well:

View attachment 1672655

If we were to rank individual looksmaxxes, low bf% is EASILY number 1.
You need both.
FAT -> jawline is not visible/no jaw
leanmaxxed but no jaw -> STILL NO JAW but maybe you can fraud with beard

You need both.
FAT -> jawline is not visible/no jaw
leanmaxxed but no jaw -> STILL NO JAW but maybe you can fraud with beard
Leanmaxxed you will have a jawline regardless, unless your jaw is giga-recessed/narrow which is actually rare.