Staff
>just lose weight bro
>your face will improve bro
>you will look better bro

ImhFa7V.jpg

RB6XBdU.jpg

:lul:

I went from nearly 70kg to 52kg.

I can't believe I fell for the low bodyfatmaxxing meme. Unless you have a Tom Welling-tier or Colton Haynes-tier lower third, don't fucking bother.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 44368, coispet and 10 others
That lower third is beyond pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
You need to have bones in the first place Jfl, otherwise you go from skinnyfat subhuman to skinny subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Bigweiner420, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
>just lose weight bro

ImhFa7V.jpg

RB6XBdU.jpg

I can't believe I fell for the low bodyfatmaxxing meme. Unless you have a Tom Welling-tier or Colton Haynes-tier lower third, don't fucking bother.
Congratulations on now looking like a Treblinka POW, faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
You cant post like this, you should ahow in a good lighting without filters outside

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gengar
>just lose weight bro

ImhFa7V.jpg

RB6XBdU.jpg

how long did it take you to go from 70kg to 52kg?

It really would benefit some people tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Norwooder and Gengar
well when i lost from 110 to 82 kg my face go from 2/10 to at least 5/10

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 23558 and Gengar
I'm also 52 kg and look like horseshit.
It's all bones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Gengar, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
it still looks better tbh

• JFL
looks better what are you on about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Cleftcel, Gengar and 1 other person
you will look better in irl lightning now, your face will cast shadows even if you don't have good projection/forward growth, slight improvement

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1680
You already looked pretty lean in the first photo. Bf maxing is legit if you were originally +20% bf. I think in your case bulking up to 80kg (with muscle), with the help of gh releasing peptides whilst also chewing mastic gum daily for 3-5 hours, you’re guaranteed to gain width when you cut back down again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I was actually ugly when fat, now i'm slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
This is my impression of OP:
Here is my entire face blacked out before, and here is my entire face blacked out after. You can't see my face at all, but see how it didn't work?
Low sentience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, bobadopa, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
I have good bone structure but shit tier skin and hyoid, lowbf wont help it JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
It didn't work for you since you were a boneless potato in the first place. If your jaw is small despite being fat it will be even smaller if you lose bodyfat.

There are a lot of people who I know for a fact would still look like shit even if they lost weight because they lack bone mass in their lower third.

how long did it take you to go from 70kg to 52kg?
It took me around 6 months.
I'm also 52 kg and look like horseshit.
It's all bones.
I'm back to somewhere in the low 60s kg, I think. Jfl.
looks better what are you on about
No, it doesn't, man. I look like I haven't seen food in years.
you will look better in irl lightning now, your face will cast shadows even if you don't have good projection/forward growth, slight improvement
I gained weight again because I thought I looked really bad. But, when I was that weight, I had hollow cheeks, as well. I could tell from looking down at my telephone screen.
it still looks better tbh
No, man. I used to think so, but after I had gotten out of this PSL bubble, I realized I looked worse. So I started eating to gain weight again. I am close to my before picture, and I prefer it that way now, as well.
Looks better
Only if you believe in PSL ideals, which I don't.
You already looked pretty lean in the first photo. Bf maxing is legit if you were originally +20% bf. I think in your case bulking up to 80kg (with muscle), with the help of gh releasing peptides whilst also chewing mastic gum daily for 3-5 hours, you’re guaranteed to gain width when you cut back down again.
My fat mostly stores in my belly, that's why you think so. I wouldn't say I was overweight, or anything like it, but I wasn't pretty lean, either.
This is my impression of OP:
Here is my entire face blacked out before, and here is my entire face blacked out after. You can't see my face at all, but see how it didn't work?
Low sentience
The focus is on my lower third, so why would I need to show you the rest of my face? I laughed reading this post, so thanks.
Yes I always said that this is bullshit, just see the thread that I completely destroy the user KEy21

You and I are on the same page for once? Wow.
It didn't work for you since you were a boneless potato in the first place. If your jaw is small despite being fat it will be even smaller if you lose bodyfat.

There are a lot of people who I know for a fact would still look like shit even if they lost weight because they lack bone mass in their lower third.
That's why I said if you want to low bodyfatmaxxing, you need to make sure you have a top-tier lower third.

It took me around 6 months.

I'm back to somewhere in the low 60s kg, I think. Jfl.

No, it doesn't, man. I look like I haven't seen food in years.

I gained weight again because I thought I looked really bad. But, when I was that weight, I had hollow cheeks, as well. I could tell from looking down at my telephone screen.

No, man. I used to think so, but after I had gotten out of this PSL bubble, I realized I looked worse. So I started eating to gain weight again. I am close to my before picture, and I prefer it that way now, as well.

Only if you believe in PSL ideals, which I don't.

My fat mostly stores in my belly, that's why you think so. I wouldn't say I was overweight, or anything like it, but I wasn't pretty lean, either.

The focus is on my lower third, so why would I need to show you the rest of my face? I laughed reading this post, so thanks.

You and I are on the same page for once? Wow.

That's why I said if you want to low bodyfatmaxxing, you need to make sure you have a top-tier lower third.
jfl at you reaching 52 kg took 6 months or some shit? i could do it 1 and half months, jfl at your willpower cuck

• Hmm...
jfl at you reaching 52 kg took 6 months or some shit? i could do it 1 and half months, jfl at your willpower cuck
You lose muscle if you drastically cut weight in a short period of time

• Hmm...
>just lose weight bro

ImhFa7V.jpg

RB6XBdU.jpg

Are u fucking autistic, u have no bones, i swear people just dont think before doing shit.

I don't understand how some don't have hollow cheeks at low BF lmao

Jaw wrap, get looks or die trying.

You look better, just gotta take the neckpill.

Blast from the past. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Blast from the past. :lul:
damn you don’t look as bad as I thought, I thought you were gonna look similar to when the guy made a thread supposedly doxxing you. Remember the fat Indian?

But tbh for someone who rots on here more than most you look pretty good judging solely of the pics

How tall are you? 52kg is my tier of height and I’m 5,5

i thought you were softminned and looked like zero lol, your jaw looks like an inverted pic of @depressionmaxxing 's jaw

damn you don’t look as bad as I thought, I thought you were gonna look similar to when the guy made a thread supposedly doxxing you. Remember the fat Indian?

But tbh for someone who rots on here more than most you look pretty good judging solely of the pics

How tall are you? 52kg is my tier of height and I’m 5,5
honestly the fat pajeet mogs the hell outta me, facially speaking

I don’t appear as bad maybe cause I’m literally hiding the big crooked jew nose I got as well as the bug eyes jfl.

I’m 5’10” (might be 5’11”, but I wanna play it safe and claim 5’10”). Some guy claimed I was 6’0” cause he was 5’11” and I was taller than him. 🤣

Since these pics from 4 years ago I’ve gained a lot of weight. I’m 87.5kg now!

i thought you were softminned and looked like zero lol, your jaw looks like an inverted pic of @depressionmaxxing 's jaw
No I am not looksmaxxed in any way, shape or form. I gained 35,5 kg since then. I also have a unibrow now since I don’t shave off the middle part. Zer0 mogs me facially.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Was ur jaw always like this when u were a kid ?

Was ur jaw always like this when u were a kid ?
It actually seemed like I had more bone mass when I was like 5-7, but I was smiling in that picture, like an inverted triangle - I did have chubby cheeks as a baby. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
honestly the fat pajeet mogs the hell outta me, facially speaking

I don’t appear as bad maybe cause I’m literally hiding the big crooked jew nose I got as well as the bug eyes jfl.

I’m 5’10” (might be 5’11”, but I wanna play it safe and claim 5’10”). Some guy claimed I was 6’0” cause he was 5’11” and I was taller than him. 🤣

Since these pics from 4 years ago I’ve gained a lot of weight. I’m 87.5kg now!
Female wise big crooked noses are attractive and considered female gaze, ur height is not bad either actually it's good. yea the 2 most important things in ur face cucked you tho. Eyes and bone structure. since ur muslim i cant and wont recommend you any surgeries cuz they are haram and if i recommend you one it's haram for me too but you can wear contacts like blue or green eyes really really outstanding ones that will give u higher appeal instantly. secondly you could gymmaxx get abs etc that's another high Appeal feature. and in the end take care of urself softmaxx ur self basically and get a good haircut rock something outstanding maybe a middle part? (only works if ur not balding) Blue eyes, Perfect physicue, Middle parted hair (optional if not bald) and ur going to reach low mtn BUT with GOOD Appeal that u will get MID MTBs to HIGH MTBs

• Woah