Look at this specimen [insane orbital rims] [IG chad]

I'm just pointing that being Low BF% don't make bones prominent, what you actually said, just stop.
I was trying to tell him to lose weight so he could see his zygos better. Which he would be able to, since they’re big.

Yes, in most cases when people lose fat their zygos can be seen better. One anecdote you searched for 30 minutes for on the internet editing your comment doesn’t disprove it :lul:

I don’t think they teach poverty stricken EE subhumans the difference between exceptions to the rule, and the rule itself. I apologize for your educational deficit but not everyone is meant to be educated and intelligent. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Something seems of about him

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
I was trying to tell him to lose weight so he could see his zygos better. Which he would be able to, since they’re big.

Yes, in most cases when people lose fat their zygos can be seen better. One anecdote you searched for 30 minutes for on the internet editing your comment doesn’t disprove it :lul:

I don’t think they teach poverty stricken EE subhumans the difference between exceptions to the rule, and the rule itself. I apologize for your educational deficit but not everyone is meant to be educated and intelligent. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles

No, you said "losing BF makes the zygos more prominent", I'm sorry if you can't even explain what you are saiyng or knowing better words to it.

No, this is not a exception a rule lmao avarage person is boneless, losing BF will not make significant differences majority of times, i can say the same thing to you so, because you are literally using a model with CM of bones as a example of zygos prominence in a Low BF% guy, also, my comments are fitting perfect here, whatever, you can't refute nothing because and just use Ad Hominem.

No, you said "losing BF makes the zygos more prominent", I'm sorry if you can't even explain what you are saiyng or knowing better words to it.

No, this is not a exception a rule lmao avarage person is boneless, losing BF will not make significant differences majority of times, i can say the same thing to you so, because you are literally using a model with CM of bones as a example of zygos prominence in a Low BF% guy, also, my comments are fitting perfect here, whatever, you can't refute nothing because and just use Ad Hominem.
I was talking specifically to him, then you said “cope, I know some fat guys who lost bodyfat and still he shit zygos hrrr drr”

Well boyo, look at Surgerysoon?? Does it look like he’s boneless, or has no zygos?? Obviously not...so wtf r u saying?? Mentioning random ppl??

Trying to cherry pick small parts of my messages to try and argue with me, when you know exactly what I mean??

Is it just to get my attention?? Or to get a reaction out of me?? Jfl...sometimes I wonder, with ppl on here...on my cock for w.e reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I was talking specifically to him, then you said “cope, I know some fat guys who lost bodyfat and still he shit zygos hrrr drr”

Well boyo, look at Surgerysoon?? Does it look like he’s boneless, or has no zygos?? Obviously not...so wtf r u saying?? Mentioning random ppl??

Trying to cherry pick small parts of my messages to try and argue with me, when you know exactly what I mean??

Is it just to get my attention?? Or to get a reaction out of me?? Jfl...sometimes I wonder, with ppl on here...on my cock for w.e reason

If answers in a strange forum makes you feeling important so I have bad news...

He’s shredded bodyfat, you’re not. Your zygos would be more pronounced with low bodyfat after a workout

Believe it or not, even when I was running a mild steroid cycle back during the spring and summer that included Anavar (which made very lean), I still was holding fat in my face. It was like I was super-lean everywhere else -- easily the leanest I've ever been in my life -- but the fat just refuses to budge from my face, even after running 8-9+ miles in the most consistently-humid climate in the US. I even had visible abs with veins for the first time in my life. Besides the issue of fat not wanting to leave my face no matter how much exercise I do, I also have thick skin (according to Dr. Y and Dr. E), which makes it even harder to see any implant contours. This is why I insist that the implants should've been designed to project 2-3 mm more on each side.

Maybe I'm taking the wrong message from his posts, but one good point @OwlGod makes, I guess, is that there are a few fatasses out there whose zygos are large and well-developed enough that they are noticeable in spite of their high BF %. So in a way, I guess he's making the (valid) point that my zygos are still a bit too small since there are people who have way higher BF %'s than myself who have clearly visible zygos, thus justifying my motivation to get a revision of my implants

Last edited:
link ig so i can masturbate