Low cheeckbones

Delons

Delons

Bronze
How big of a flaw is low cheekbones? Subhuman tier?

Men cant have low cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and elemanzelvadre
post cheekbones guaranteed they're not low.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, boss8055 and maxxmclooks
Depends how low

Prominence matters more

post cheekbones guaranteed they're not low.
IMG 1079

Shitty pic was months ago, but if u zoom in the zygo ends just before the eye starts, which is at least medium set so how big of failo is that

Damn Alr. They start low asf tho so if I do fat dissolver in my apple cheek, like above where my hollow starts now would it make my face appear slimmer and the hollow start higher?
no they're just vertically long hence why the hollows start so low you can't do anything about it, but they're high set.

people with long hollows either tend to have vertically short cheekbones or a long ramus.

for cheekbones to be low set the zygomatic arch needs to be near the bottom of the nose and pretty much no men have this, at least nobody has ever been able to send me a picture of it, and I can't find any either that aren't caused by some rare skull deformity.

Damn Alr. They start low asf tho so if I do fat dissolver in my apple cheek, like above where my hollow starts now would it make my face appear slimmer and the hollow start higher?
nigga they dont start low U just dont have low enough bf for them to look defined

no they're just vertically long hence why the hollows start so low you can't do anything about it, but they're high set.

people with long hollows either tend to have vertically short cheekbones or a long ramus.

for cheekbones to be low set the zygomatic arch needs to be near the bottom of the nose and pretty much no men have this, at least nobody has ever been able to send me a picture of it, and I can't find any either that aren't caused by some rare skull deformity.
Thanks for the insight. Would dissolving there still make my face look slimmer bc I feel like I have way to much volume there