D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
never seen anything lower than this
Screen Shot 2021 08 20 at 122924 am

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
he has the jas to go with it, low cheeckbones with wide jaw looks good

Reminder brown eyed Depp is more lusted over than blue eyed Leo and Pitt.

Brown eyes forever!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, 5'8manlet, datboijj and 8 others
Reminder brown eyed Depp is more lusted over than blue eyed Leo and Pitt.

Brown eyes forever!
Cope. Prime Pitt mogs prime depp into Submission

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13994, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Cope. Prime Pitt mogs prime depp into Submission
Pitt mogs
Don't see how. Depp has cheekbones (Pitt's is non existent), his jawline is better, his nose is better, his lips are better, has hollow cheeks, his profile is way better, better eyebrows and lashes. Pitt is a fav of my mine but he legitimately doesn't have a single thing over prime Depp other than eye area and Depp's is still great. You could maybe argue his pheno is better but one of Depp's biggest appeals is that his pheno could essentially be multiple races/ethnicities, it's why foids everywhere love him. Harmony is about even but I lean towards younger Depp.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and lilhorizontal32
9E29D7C9 CCB1 4867 99A9 C175889F5EA0
73CCFCE5 8589 4B18 B5CF 2130CB4D5EBF

I don’t know if I’m cherry picking right now but on those two pictures Brad Pitt makes Depp look like a HTN at best.
Pitt pheno/coloring mogs without a doubt, he has a better hairline, better eye area, better mouth and imo also a better jaw (but this could be preference because both have good jaws) and of corse god like harmony.
Depp has better cheekbones/zygos and maybe a better nose but that’s it.
All in all I think Pitt mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
he has the jas to go with it, low cheeckbones with wide jaw looks good
I have this, only looks good if you’re very lean.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and lilhorizontal32
View attachment 1277313View attachment 1277315
I don’t know if I’m cherry picking right now but on those two pictures Brad Pitt makes Depp look like a HTN at best.
Pitt pheno/coloring mogs without a doubt, he has a better hairline, better eye area, better mouth and imo also a better jaw (but this could be preference because both have good jaws) and of corse god like harmony.
PSL wise yes

Appeal wise, a lot of girls would pick Depp simply due to him being more their type.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
PSL wise yes

Appeal wise, a lot of girls would pick Depp simply due to him being more their type.
Why? Brad Pitts face looks just better even without PSL. Alone his pheno is way more attractive to girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard and sandcelmuttcel
Pitt makes Depp look like a HTN at best.
Depp mogs in these pics like what? Pitt looks like he's about to rape someone.

Pitt pheno/coloring mogs without a doubt
Not really. Like I said Depp's pheno is his biggest appeal. Preferring Pitt's is pretty much you just wanting to look more white, just call it what it is lol.

he has a better hairline, better eye area
True.

better mouth
Maybe mouth Positioning but Depp's lips are better.

imo also a better jaw
His jaw is too big lol. It makes him look bloated sometimes, his face isn't lean enough because of it thus you have to cherry pick images to really see it unlike Depp's which is always noticable.

god like harmony
Depp's is better. Watch Blow

Not really. Like I said Depp's pheno is his biggest appeal. Preferring Pitt's is pretty much you just wanting to look more white, just call it what it is lol.

True.

Maybe mouth Positioning but Depp's lips are better.

His jaw is too big lol. It makes him look bloated sometimes, his face isn't lean enough because of it thus you have to cherry pick images to really see it unlike Depp's which is always noticable.

Don't really see what you're seeing in Depp honestly. Pitt looks better imo, also Pitt aged way better. Maybe you value Prime but I value Longevity more. See more girls fawn over Old Pitt, barely see any fawning over Depp nowadays

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't really see what you're seeing in Depp honestly.
I mean he clearly bone and appeal mogs Pitt.

Pitt looks better imo, also Pitt aged way better.
Depp looked better until like 2015. Pitt technically has better longevity but when both looked good Depp looked better. Both of them had longevity anyway. Depp wasn't Delon

Alone his pheno is way more attractive to girls
Lol but this just isn't true and nothing backs this up. Every time there's a pic or video involving both Pitt and Depp the latter is ALWAYS the one who's getting talked about by girls. I think you and a lot of PSL autist (no offense) are a little unaware of how much appeal Depp has.

Read the comments

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Xangsane
Cope. Pitt looks like a ultra mogger on this pic whereas Depp looks just like a random dude you could see on the street with a good jaw.
Sorry but you are just wrong. Depps pheno is extremely boring. Most guys on the street have this pheno. Just looks too average. This is also the reason why Chico looks so „normal“ next to men like O pry.
Blue eyes and dirty blond/light Brown hair mogs.
His jaw is too big lol. It makes him look bloated sometimes, his face isn't lean enough because of it thus you have to cherry pick images to really see it unlike Depp's which is always noticable
His jaw is a halo fro him because it’s pretty rate to have a jaw wider than the cheekbones and depp looks also bloated when he isn’t lean so this argument doesn’t really count. But I agree that Depps jaw has probably more mass appeal.
B4D6F898 3C65 4559 8178 FFE062AAD73A
06387993 2EF3 4AE8 A957 4DDDEA747A24

Cope. Jonny depps midface looks not really harmonious because of his small mouth and chin

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Lol but this just isn't true and nothing backs this up. Every time there's a pic or video involving both Pitt and Depp the latter is ALWAYS the one who's getting talked about by girls. I think you and a lot of PSL autist (no offense) are a little unaware of how much appeal Depp has.

Read the comments

AAKQbq3
6 psl at best. Also his pheno is pretty meh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Slob and germanlooks
I mean he clearly bone and appeal mogs Pitt.

Depp looked better until like 2015. Pitt technically has better longevity but when both looked good Depp looked better. Both of them had longevity anyway. Depp wasn't Delon
Cope

Read the comments

Bro you felt for the dark looks meme.
Light looks mogs if it comes with low trust features. This is why Pitt, hemsworth etc are so lusted over

Cope. Pitt looks like a ultra mogger on this pic whereas Depp looks just like a random dude you could see on the street with a good jaw.
Random dude >>>> Pitt.

Sorry but you are just wrong. Depps pheno is extremely boring. Most guys on the street have this pheno. Just looks too average. This is also the reason why Chico looks so „normal“ next to men like O pry.
Blue eyes and dirty blond/light Brown hair mogs.
If only women agreed with you.

depp looks also bloated when he isn’t lean so this argument doesn’t really count.
The thing is Pitt looks kinda bloated all the time. He was at his most lean when he was in his early 20's but that was also when he was at his worst looking and looked gay.

Jonny depps midface looks not really harmonious because of his small mouth and chin
Keep coping for the superior Depp

E11126C9 66C3 4C8B 8CE9 88BF7A386462

Cope

Bro you felt for the dark looks meme.
Light looks mogs if it comes with low trust features. This is why Pitt, hemsworth etc are so lusted over
Dark looks >>>>>
Women prefer darker looks. Bro you've already lost this argument. You said Pitt pheno appeals to more girls when I've already proven it doesn't.

Depp looks better and he appeal mogs. It is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

• JFL
Dark looks >>>>>
Women prefer darker looks. Bro you've already lost this argument. You said Pitt pheno appeals to more girls when I've already proven it doesn't.

Depp looks better and he appeal mogs. It is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️
You are a coping brown eyed ethnic I guess. Jfl at thinking women prefer brown eyes pheno over blue eyes pheno
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel and JosephGarrot123
You are a coping brown eyed ethnic I guess. Jfl at thinking women prefer brown eyes pheno over blue eyes pheno
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
I've already showed you evidence they do. Get over it you self hating ethnic

• +1

Read the comments

bc brad pitt seems to appeal to roasties

• Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack and JosephGarrot123
I've already showed you evidence they do. Get over it you self hating ethnic
wheres the evidence though? Just showing comments doesn't prove anything. Could do the same for Pitt also

• +1
wheres the evidence though? Just showing comments doesn't prove anything. Could do the same for Pitt also
He has no evidence jfl.
Have you ever heard a woman say that she prefers brown eyes over blue eyes? Of corse not.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel and JosephGarrot123
You couldn't prove women like Pitt over Depp my guy I'm sorry but you couldn't. I've seen it too many times on IG and in YouTube comments to know women prefer Depp.

Copium maximum
I've seen it for Pitt also. That's not a good way to prove something though

• +1
That's my point though. We can search the internet all day for these comments but it's not a good way to prove something. We can keep screenshotting these comments on youtube. But it's just a back and forth, and not a good representation. How do we know who wins these battles? In my opinion I don't really find Johnny Depp to be that good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Ethnic cope
Nigga I don’t even know why I argue with a retard like you who legit thinks girls prefer brown eyes. Didn’t you learn anything from this site?

• +1
Nigga I don’t even know why I argue with a retard like you who legit thinks girls prefer brown eyes. Didn’t you learn anything from this site?
More ethnic cope. Keep crying for brown eyed Angels

johnny depp GIF

That's my point though. We can search the internet all day for these comments but it's not a good way to prove something. We can keep screenshotting these comments on youtube. But it's just a back and forth, and not a good representation. How do we know who wins these battles? In my opinion I don't really find Johnny Depp to be that good looking.
No proof? Fuck you!!!

• JFL
Why? Brad Pitts face looks just better even without PSL. Alone his pheno is way more attractive to girls
When you’re that attractive, type does matter. Some girls like light features, others dark for example.

More ethnic cope. Keep crying for brown eyed Angels

johnny depp GIF

No proof? Fuck you!!!
I find it kinda ironic because your avi is a blue eyed female

• +1
View attachment 1277313View attachment 1277315
Crazy how easy it is to spot someone who’s coping
Let me guess, you have pitt’s coloring? Or are you the opposite and you’re an extremely self hating hapa or something?

Coloring preferences are subjective, it’s ridiculous how many people on this site are unaware of that fact.

Objective features: height, bones
Subjective features: coloring, style, amount of muscle mass etc

Just a pro tip, if you find yourself going “x feature mogs” and you HAVE that feature, there’s, I’d say, a 60% chance you’re coping, depending on the feature.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 7076
Dark looks >>>>>
The Office Lol GIF

• +1
Crazy how easy it is to spot someone who’s coping
Let me guess, you have pitt’s coloring? Or are you the opposite and you’re an extremely self hating hapa or something?
No I don’t have pitts coloring. My skin is lighter and my hair color is a bit different but I have blue eyes.
Coloring preferences are subjective, it’s ridiculous how many people on this site are unaware of that fact.
Yes but blue and green eyes are still overall more desired than Brown eyes. And eye color is the most important part about coloring because hair can be easily dyed.
Just a pro tip, if you find yourself going “x feature mogs” and you HAVE that feature, there’s, I’d say, a 60% chance you’re coping, depending on the feature.
Why am I coping though? Brad Pitt objectively mogs. The eye area mog alone is brutal enough.
And he also mogs in coloring because as I said his coloring is main character whereas depps coloring is NPC.

No I don’t have pitts coloring. My skin is lighter and my hair color is a bit different but I have blue eyes.
"I don't have pitt's coloring, I have pitt's coloring moved over one shade, very different."
just say yes, it's a yes
Yes but blue and green eyes are still overall more desired than Brown eyes. And eye color is the most important part about coloring because hair can be easily dyed.
Only matters for non-whites and to attract non-white girls
Also, eye color has been proven to be the most talked about feature but also a feature that has little real effect on attractiveness ratings. Shape and a prominent limbal ring are the real deciders of attractive eye area.
Why am I coping though? Brad Pitt objectively mogs. The eye area mog alone is brutal enough.
And he also mogs in coloring because as I said his coloring is main character whereas depps coloring is NPC.
Brad Pitt does not objectively mog in any way, shape, or form. They're both at a level where it becomes subjective, some girls will choose Depp, others will choose Pitt, and coloring preferences being subjective plays a role in that as well. When you say "Brad Pitt mogs" what you're really saying and what's really happening is, "Brad Pitt is my personal preference."

If you want the brutal truth, they both have NPC coloring, sorry you had to find out this way. Blonde hair + blue eyes + light skin = stock standard, default character shit. If anything, Depp's coloring is very slightly LESS npc because he at least has somewhat of a contrast with dark hair, dark eyes, LIGHT skin vs. Pitt's uniform coloring. Where you get into actual non-NPC coloring is shit like North Atlantids or Meds with light eyes, true exotic coloring, THAT'S non-npc.

"I don't have pitt's coloring, I have pitt's coloring moved over one shade, very different."
just say yes, it's a yes
I really don’t have it. My hair color is different, I have more pale skin and my blue shade is different.
But even if I had his coloring it wouldn’t make a difference because you can argue how you want but it’s just objectively better than Depps coloring.
Only matters for non-whites and to attract non-white girls
Also, eye color has been proven to be the most talked about feature but also a feature that has little real effect on attractiveness ratings. Shape and a prominent limbal ring are the real deciders of attractive eye area.
Wrong. Eye color matter for whites as well. Pitt also shape mogs anyways so what’s even your point jfl?
DD09D44F 3405 4EE3 8DA5 65EFD11100AB

F8E335DD FCA6 4DAB 9C13 F9F25540689E

Normie eye area vs. chad eye area
not even close jfl
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Brad Pitt does not objectively mog in any way, shape, or form. They're both at a level where it becomes subjective, some girls will choose Depp, others will choose Pitt, and coloring preferences being subjective plays a role in that as well. When you say "Brad Pitt mogs" what you're really saying and what's really happening is, "Brad Pitt is my personal preference."
He does. His eye area is objectively better. His hairline is objectively better, his mouth width is objectively better. His harmony is also nearly unmoggable.
you want the brutal truth, they both have NPC coloring, sorry you had to find out this way. Blonde hair + blue eyes + light skin = stock standard, default character shit. If anything, Depp's coloring is very slightly LESS npc because he at least has somewhat of a contrast with dark hair, dark eyes, LIGHT skin vs. Pitt's uniform coloring. Where you get into actual non-NPC coloring is shit like North Atlantids or Meds with light eyes, true exotic coloring, THAT'S non-npc.
Cope. Of corse pitts coloring isn’t something extraordinary like for example Hernan dragos but pitts coloring is still less common than depps. If you don’t agree you are just arguing against facts. Blue eyes alone are more rare and most people with blue eyes have pale skin. Pitt has tanned skin with blue eyes. His coloring is definitely not NPC
Main character coloring
565CA0A2 F7AB 4769 AAA4 A4B41B6D7517

vs.
NPC coloring
A1738A4A FF2F 4C14 BE5D 130298DE3CCC

keep coping you brown eyes brown haired ethnic and cry for my blue eyes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
I really don’t have it. My hair color is different, I have more pale skin and my blue shade is different.
But even if I had his coloring it wouldn’t make a difference because you can argue how you want but it’s just objectively better than Depps coloring.
Cope. You can’t argue that a subjective feauture is objectively better. Room temperature iq. Imagine having a preference and pretending it’s objective
Wrong. Eye color matter for whites as well. Pitt also shape mogs anyways so what’s even your point jfl?
View attachment 1278700
View attachment 1278701
Normie eye area vs. chad eye area
not even close jfl
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
“eye color matters for whites as well” lol keep coping, I promise you blue eyed girls are 0% impressed by your blue eyes, kid. meanwhile if you go to the phillippines or some shit it’s a different story.

He does. His eye area is objectively better. His hairline is objectively better, his mouth width is objectively better. His harmony is also nearly unmoggable.
50% of girls choose Depp, 50% of girls choose Pitt, that’s the only rating system that anyone who’s not autistic cares about. In those pics they both have normie looking eye areas, you’re just getting wet for Pitt’s blue eyes because you’re narcy and trying to leech off features to feel better about yourself. For the record, they both have pics where their eyes look gigachad too. Both are 100% unmoggable in motion, two unmoggable people can’t mog eachother, keep coping
Cope. Of corse pitts coloring isn’t something extraordinary like for example Hernan dragos but pitts coloring is still less common than depps. If you don’t agree you are just arguing against facts. Blue eyes alone are more rare and most people with blue eyes have pale skin. Pitt has tanned skin with blue eyes. His coloring is definitely not NPC
Main character coloring
View attachment 1278712
vs.
NPC coloring
View attachment 1278714
Pitt’s coloring naturally is blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, go to any white country and you see millions of that, it’s stock standard coloring jfl. Such a narcy, trying so hard to cope. Are you incel btw? You REALLY talk like one with all this “muh npc” fedora shit.
keep coping you brown eyes brown haired ethnic and cry for my blue eyes
Jfl I’m probably whiter than you. Imagine calling someone ethnic when you come across as an autistic hapa in literally 100% of your posts. You even include non-white people into all of your arguments, yeah blue eyes are rare... if you count ALL of the world, I’m only talking about white countries cause I really have no need for, or interest in, SEAMaxxing.