low cheekbones

Cope. You can’t argue that a subjective feauture is objectively better. Room temperature iq. Imagine having a preference and pretending it’s objective
Of corse it’s not completely objective but still the majority of humans prefers blue eyes over brown eyes. So keep coping with muh subjective. That’s like having a small and saying that dick size is subjective for women when in reality 99% of women prefer an average or above average dick.
“eye color matters for whites as well” lol keep coping, I promise you blue eyed girls are 0% impressed by your blue eyes, kid. meanwhile if you go to the phillippines or some shit it’s a different story.
It does matter you retard. Of corse they aren’t impressed if it’s not A10 blue but that doesn’t mean that eye color doesn’t matter. If you are 6feet tall girls aren’t impressed as well. But they will still prefer you over the 5‘8feet guy. Same with eye color. Blue mogs brown. That’s not even worth a discussion. And stop coping with some outlier women who say they prefer brown eyes.
50% of girls choose Depp, 50% of girls choose Pitt, that’s the only rating system that anyone who’s not autistic cares about. In those pics they both have normie looking eye areas, you’re just getting wet for Pitt’s blue eyes because you’re narcy and trying to leech off features to feel better about yourself. For the record, they both have pics where their eyes look gigachad too. Both are 100% unmoggable in motion, two unmoggable people can’t mog eachother, keep coping
Cope.
In which world you are living are those normie eyes jfl?
4C3C20A1 AECC 4B85 AD57 92059F18843C

Depps eyes on the other hand are normie tier
B2E0622F EB90 4631 A858 CFE007A19D9C

I hope I don’t need to explain you why pitt eye area mogs depp. You should have enough knowledge about this from this site
Pitt’s coloring naturally is blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, go to any white country and you see millions of that, it’s stock standard coloring jfl. Such a narcy, trying so hard to cope. Are you incel btw? You REALLY talk like one with all this “muh npc” fedora shit.
As I said his coloring isn’t something extraordinary but in comparison to depps coloring it is more rare.
Depps coloring is the most boring coloring you can have as a white person. This also the reason why Chico lachowski looks so „average“ besides being so good looking. He just needs the blue eyes to stand really out.
Jfl I’m probably whiter than you. Imagine calling someone ethnic when you come across as an autistic hapa in literally 100% of your posts. You even include non-white people into all of your arguments, yeah blue eyes are rare... if you count ALL of the world, I’m only talking about white countries cause I really have no need for, or interest in, SEAMaxxing.
No you aren’t son. Only if you are albino jfl.
I live in Germany and even here blue eyes are more rare than brown eyes by a lot so pls just stop this cope.
I call you ethnic because only coping ethnics are retarded enough to say that blue eyes are equal to brown eyes

Attachments

• 85119005-398A-4BDE-A602-6592636AE29D.jpeg
    85119005-398A-4BDE-A602-6592636AE29D.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 9
Of corse it’s not completely objective but still the majority of humans prefers blue eyes over brown eyes. So keep coping with muh subjective. That’s like having a small and saying that dick size is subjective for women when in reality 99% of women prefer an average or above average dick.
I’ll try to explain this slow since you’re a mouthbreather
Go ask everyone you know what their favorite color is, you’ll get a different answer from all of them, this is how coloring preferences work as well. It’s not height, it’s not dick size, it’s not bones. You can find billions of girls who prefer all of the different eye colors, good luck finding one single girl who goes “i love recessed chins”
There are objective parts of looks and subjective parts, coloring is subjective, i know it destroys your cope but deal with it.
Imagine not understanding that the experience you have with female opinions on blue eyes is because you HAVE blue eyes, jfl actually braindead (I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you actually have experience with women, even though your clinging to coloring is making me think you have no bones tbh)
It does matter you retard. Of corse they aren’t impressed if it’s not A10 blue but that doesn’t mean that eye color doesn’t matter. If you are 6feet tall girls aren’t impressed as well. But they will still prefer you over the 5‘8feet guy. Same with eye color. Blue mogs brown. That’s not even worth a discussion. And stop coping with some outlier women who say they prefer brown eyes.
You’re so close to understanding how it works. If you have an INSANE eye color THAT’S an objective halo, if you have stock standard murky blue-gray every-other-guy-has-this color then you’re not being haloed by it, sorry.
Cope.
In which world you are living are those normie eyes jfl?
View attachment 1279022
Depps eyes on the other hand are normie tier
View attachment 1279024
I hope I don’t need to explain you why pitt eye area mogs depp. You should have enough knowledge about this from this site
I said in those specific pics (notice how you had to change the pic? Exactly) and I also said they both have pics where their eye areas look gigachad. Regardless as I said, in motion they’re both objectively unmoggable, deal with it
As I said his coloring isn’t something extraordinary but in comparison to depps coloring it is more rare.
Depps coloring is the most boring coloring you can have as a white person. This also the reason why Chico lachowski looks so „average“ besides being so good looking. He just needs the blue eyes to stand really out.
Jfl you just called chico “average”
Keep masturbating to psl autism if you want but you’d cut off both of your nuts to look like chico for one day, coloring and all. Maybe he doesn’t stick out to YOU, to girls though? He does, hard.
No you aren’t son. Only if you are albino jfl.
I live in Germany and even here blue eyes are more rare than brown eyes by a lot so pls just stop this cope.
I call you ethnic because only coping ethnics are retarded enough to say that blue eyes are equal to brown eyes
0% chance that blue eyes are more rare in Germany than they are in America jfl, I see blue eyes every day of my life, maybe if you live in the most southern part of Germany imaginable.

keep coping with a subjective feature like it haloes you, especially since you admit yourself your own shade isn’t insane. Whatever keeps your narcy brain from wanting to rope, I’ll stay in reality though.

I’ll try to explain this slow since you’re a mouthbreather
Go ask everyone you know what their favorite color is, you’ll get a different answer from all of them, this is how coloring preferences work as well. It’s not height, it’s not dick size, it’s not bones. You can find billions of girls who prefer all of the different eye colors, good luck finding one single girl who goes “i love recessed chins”
There are objective parts of looks and subjective parts, coloring is subjective, i know it destroys your cope but deal with it.
Imagine not understanding that the experience you have with female opinions on blue eyes is because you HAVE blue eyes, jfl actually braindead (I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you actually have experience with women, even though your clinging to coloring is making me think you have no bones tbh)
You seriously are a low IQcel. Yes people have subjective color preferences. But how many people do you know who prefer brown over blue or green? I bet only a few if not zero.
And when it comes particular to eye color it’s even more obvious. Blue and green eyes are more rare, interesting, stunning and sorry to break it for you but brown is just a dogshit color in general. And that’s maybe just my opinion but I think there are many many people who share this opinion with me.
Prime Fransisco Lachowski for example would increase easily 0,5 psl with light blue or green eyes. Because his normal coloring is just boring. Do you think David Gandy would still look as Good with brown eyes? Obv not.
You’re so close to understanding how it works. If you have an INSANE eye color THAT’S an objective halo, if you have stock standard murky blue-gray every-other-guy-has-this color then you’re not being haloed by it, sorry.
That’s what I said. Learn reading you retard. Normal blue eyes aren’t a halo but they are better than brown eyes. Being 6 feet tall isn’t a halo but it’s better than being 5‘8 feet tall
I said in those specific pics (notice how you had to change the pic? Exactly) and I also said they both have pics where their eye areas look gigachad. Regardless as I said, in motion they’re both objectively unmoggable, deal with it
In the other pic pitts eyes also mog and don’t look normie. Also jfl if you think the appearance of eyes changes from normie to chad depending on different pictures.
And waiting for you to show me how depp has more than HTN eyes at best.
Jfl you just called chico “average”
Keep masturbating to psl autism if you want but you’d cut off both of your nuts to look like chico for one day, coloring and all. Maybe he doesn’t stick out to YOU, to girls though? He does, hard.
I didn’t say he is average I said despite being good looking he still looks average/normal because of his boring coloring. If you don’t understand what I mean you are seriously dumb.
0% chance that blue eyes are more rare in Germany than they are in America jfl, I see blue eyes every day of my life, maybe if you live in the most southern part of Germany imaginable.
I also see them everyday but I see brown eyes even more which was my point.
keep coping with a subjective feature like it haloes you, especially since you admit yourself your own shade isn’t insane. Whatever keeps your narcy brain from wanting to rope, I’ll stay in reality though.
everyone on this forum with a bit of brain and without coping will agree with me that blue eyes mog brown eyes. Go outside and ask girls and you have your answer. And also show pics with for example Pitt and then Pitt with morphed brown eyes. Jfl at you if you think it will be 50/50 when in reality 99% will pick blue eyed Pitt

You seriously are a low IQcel. Yes people have subjective color preferences. But how many people do you know who prefer brown over blue or green? I bet only a few if not zero.
And when it comes particular to eye color it’s even more obvious. Blue and green eyes are more rare, interesting, stunning and sorry to break it for you but brown is just a dogshit color in general. And that’s maybe just my opinion but I think there are many many people who share this opinion with me.
Prime Fransisco Lachowski for example would increase easily 0,5 psl with light blue or green eyes. Because his normal coloring is just boring. Do you think David Gandy would still look as Good with brown eyes? Obv not.
I know many many many girls who prefer brown eyes and talk endlessly about "big brown eyes" and all that shit, I also know many many many girls who prefer blue eyes, and girls who prefer green eyes, there's no shortage of girls who prefer every color in the rainbow dumbass, maybe you don't have any experience with women. Chico would gain 0.5 psl with INSANE eye color, not normal standard murky blue, 0.5 psl with a GIGACHAD feature, that's how little it actually matters.
That’s what I said. Learn reading you retard. Normal blue eyes aren’t a halo but they are better than brown eyes. Being 6 feet tall isn’t a halo but it’s better than being 5‘8 feet tall
HAHAHAHAHA so if you don't think blue eyes are a halo then that means you think brown eyes are a failo, jfl you have no experience with women and 0 idea how coloring preferences work, holy shit. Nobody is brought down by brown eyes, not a single soul in the world, people can be brought up with INSANE eye coloring and that's it. Stop coping, grow some bones.
In the other pic pitts eyes also mog and don’t look normie. Also jfl if you think the appearance of eyes changes from normie to chad depending on different pictures.
And waiting for you to show me how depp has more than HTN eyes at best.
both unmoggable in motion, the end, half will say pitt half will say depp, that's an objective fact. pitt and depp have the same amount of girls who think they're hot
I didn’t say he is average I said despite being good looking he still looks average/normal because of his boring coloring. If you don’t understand what I mean you are seriously dumb.
"I didn't say he's average I said he looks average" you're an actual retard. imagine calling other people low iq when you don't even understand that we both 100% understand what you were saying. As I said, he looks boring to YOU, to girls he looks insane, that's a fact.
I also see them everyday but I see brown eyes even more which was my point.
Too stupid to insult.
everyone on this forum with a bit of brain and without coping will agree with me that blue eyes mog brown eyes. Go outside and ask girls and you have your answer. And also show pics with for example Pitt and then Pitt with morphed brown eyes. Jfl at you if you think it will be 50/50 when in reality 99% will pick blue eyed Pitt
Still asking girls things? jfl :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: pay attention to what they DO, always.
as I said, go look up the study that showed blue eyes are the most talked about feature but that they have little effect on actual attractiveness ratings, girls say bald guys are hot too, doesn't mean shit. you're trying to translate bluepill shit to psl lmao. Coloring is 100% cope, it barely affects anything at all and what it does affect is non-white girls when you're trying to seamaxx, that's all there is to it. Actual room temperature iq that you don't even realize that to you it looks like girls prefer blonde/blue because that's the type of girl you ATTRACT, any gl guy with dark hair and dark eyes could say the same because he attracts girls that like THAT. There is no such thing as ideal coloring, there's two types of girls 1. girls who prefer the same (blonde/blue with blonde/blue preference) 2. girls who prefer the opposite (blonde/blue with exotic preference)

Every girl who's ever been into me has liked my coloring, should I go around thinking my coloring mogs? No, because I'm not a retard, it means that's the type of girl I attract jfl. It's the same for you but you're too stupid to understand that.

I know many many many girls who prefer brown eyes and talk endlessly about "big brown eyes" and all that shit, I also know many many many girls who prefer blue eyes, and girls who prefer green eyes, there's no shortage of girls who prefer every color in the rainbow dumbass, maybe you don't have any experience with women. Chico would gain 0.5 psl with INSANE eye color, not normal standard murky blue, 0.5 psl with a GIGACHAD feature, that's how little it actually matters.
Cope. There are some but the majority doesn’t prefer brown eyes.
Chico would gain 0.5 psl even with blue eyes like pitts.
1 psl with A10 eyes
HAHAHAHAHA so if you don't think blue eyes are a halo then that means you think brown eyes are a failo, jfl you have no experience with women and 0 idea how coloring preferences work, holy shit. Nobody is brought down by brown eyes, not a single soul in the world, people can be brought up with INSANE eye coloring and that's it. Stop coping, grow some bones.
Brown eyes aren’t a failo but that doesn’t mean that they are equally as good as blue eyes. An average dick isn’t a failo but that doesn’t mean that it’s equally as good as an above average dick.
"I didn't say he's average I said he looks average" you're an actual retard. imagine calling other people low iq when you don't even understand that we both 100% understand what you were saying. As I said, he looks boring to YOU, to girls he looks insane, that's a fact.
Ok you still don’t get it. He has above average attractiveness but average coloring whereas Gandy has above average attractiveness and above average coloring.

Too stupid to insult
Because you can’t. I am right and everyone know it jfl. For every blue eyes person I see I see 20 brown eyed persons
Coloring is 100% cope
This alone proves that you are retarded and know nothing about looks
Every girl who's ever been into me has liked my coloring, should I go around thinking my coloring mogs? No, because I'm not a retard, it means that's the type of girl I attract jfl. It's the same for you but you're too stupid to understand that.
Doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t prefer you to have better coloring. That’s like saying „my gf likes my height so my height has to be ideal for her.“ but in reality she would prefer it even more if you were 2 inches taller

Cope. There are some but the majority doesn’t prefer brown eyes.
Chico would gain 0.5 psl even with blue eyes like pitts.
1 psl with A10 eyes
cope. you say that because you have blue eyes and no other reason, if you were med you'd be one of the retarded med copers on this site who spouts "women prefer dark lookz" nonsense. it is what it is.
Brown eyes aren’t a failo but that doesn’t mean that they are equally as good as blue eyes. An average dick isn’t a failo but that doesn’t mean that it’s equally as good as an above average dick.
no basis for saying blue eyes are more preferred other than the fact that you have blue eyes and thus the girls you attract are into that.
Ok you still don’t get it. He has above average attractiveness but average coloring whereas Gandy has above average attractiveness and above average coloring.
I'm not going to tell you again that I fully understand what you were saying, and this is the last I'm going to tell you boring to YOU, not boring to GIRLS.
Because you can’t. I am right and everyone know it jfl. For every blue eyes person I see I see 20 brown eyed persons
recessed chins are a rare feature too, doesn't mean it's automatically a good feature. Just because blue eyes might be slightly more rare where you're from that doesn't automatically mean it's a better feature. super dark indians are rare in the US, does that mean super dark indians automatically mog in the US?
This alone proves that you are retarded and know nothing about looks
cope. you're the one trying to cling to your coloring, do you have bones? to be honest to me it seems that if you did your whole coloring obsession would go on the back burner REAL quick.
Doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t prefer you to have better coloring. That’s like saying „my gf likes my height so my height has to be ideal for her.“ but in reality she would prefer it even more if you were 2 inches taller
dumbass I'm not talking about girls who don't mention my coloring, I'm talking about girls who specifically mention liking my coloring. Why would I bring up girls who don't bring it up as a negative or a positive? that's asinine. You are coping, you are refusing to understand that every gl guy with every type of coloring (maybe barring extreme negatives like ginger) gets complimented for his coloring.

cope. you say that because you have blue eyes and no other reason, if you were med you'd be one of the retarded med copers on this site who spouts "women prefer dark lookz" nonsense. it is what it is
No I say it because from women I heard talking about eye colors the big majority always preferred blue or green eyes. The problem is that you have brown eyes and think brown eyes are desired the same way blue eyes are just because your gf told you she likes them.
What you still don’t get is that I obv know that coloring is to a certain extend subjective but that still doesn’t mean that it’s 50/50.
There are also girls who prefer short men or bald men or whatever. With your logic we should say now that being tall isn’t objectively better because there are girls who prefer short men.
I'm not going to tell you again that I fully understand what you were saying, and this is the last I'm going to tell you boring to YOU, not boring to GIRLS
Boring to everyone, men and girls.
Brown eyes, brown hair, white skin is boring. Get over it and just accept it.
You can have the best bones and facial harmony but you will still don’t look as stunning as someone with a stunning coloring.
Something you see more often is in general also more boring because of the fact you see it so often. This is why blue eyes are less boring. Because you see them less often and they build a nice contrast in the face and show your pupils.
recessed chins are a rare feature too, doesn't mean it's automatically a good feature. Just because blue eyes might be slightly more rare where you're from that doesn't automatically mean it's a better feature. super dark indians are rare in the US, does that mean super dark indians automatically mog in the US?
Low IQ comparison because recessed chins are an objectively bad feature whereas blue eyes are a objectively good feature.
cope. you're the one trying to cling to your coloring, do you have bones? to be honest to me it seems that if you did your whole coloring obsession would go on the back burner REAL quick.
Both is important. I never denied that bones are important. You on the other hand denied that coloring is important which is simply wrong. Coloring can bring an average face into chadlite territory

No I say it because from women I heard talking about eye colors the big majority always preferred blue or green eyes. The problem is that you have brown eyes and think brown eyes are desired the same way blue eyes are just because your gf told you she likes them.
What you still don’t get is that I obv know that coloring is to a certain extend subjective but that still doesn’t mean that it’s 50/50.
There are also girls who prefer short men or bald men or whatever. With your logic we should say now that being tall isn’t objectively better because there are girls who prefer short men.
you're only assuming it's not 50/50, for no other reason than it helps you cope. If you didn't have blue eyes I PROMISE you'd be saying the opposite. And again when they talk about "pretty blue eyes" in their head they're imagining chad eyes, it's not the color that does it, that's why people like chico and xxxtentacion are still considered to have pretty eyes. It's just standard to mention blue eyes as being pretty but it's been proven they have little impact on attractiveness.
Boring to everyone, men and girls.
Brown eyes, brown hair, white skin is boring. Get over it and just accept it.
You can have the best bones and facial harmony but you will still don’t look as stunning as someone with a stunning coloring.
Something you see more often is in general also more boring because of the fact you see it so often. This is why blue eyes are less boring. Because you see them less often and they build a nice contrast in the face and show your pupils.
Lol dude looking STUNNING is its own thing entirely. It's mostly related to LIGHTNESS NOT color, if you have light brown eyes with a prominent limbal ring and great shape your eyes will look stunning. If you have a not so prominent limbal ring with not so great shape but your eyes happen to be a murky shade of blue, they're not going to look stunning, it is what it is. It's like I've said since the start, you're trying to piggyback off of INSANE A10 eyes just because your eyes happen to be in the same color family, but it's not the same and it's not doing what you think it's doing.
Low IQ comparison because recessed chins are an objectively bad feature whereas blue eyes are a objectively good feature.
recessed chins are an objectively bad feature, blue eyes can be a SUBJECTIVELY good feature, you keep saying objective, it's not.
btw it's not a comparison, it's highlighting the fact that rare =\= better, don't call others low iq if you mouthbreathe
Both is important. I never denied that bones are important. You on the other hand denied that coloring is important which is simply wrong. Coloring can bring an average face into chadlite territory
There are only two points where coloring becomes important 1. if you have insanely bad coloring like ginger or dravidian, or 2. if you have INSANE coloring, all coloring in between is 100% irrelevant, I promise you.
when girls say they love blue eyes they're talking about INSANE a10 coloring, not your boring murky blue.

Last edited:
you're only assuming it's not 50/50, for no other reason than it helps you cope. If you didn't have blue eyes I PROMISE you'd be saying the opposite. And again when they talk about "pretty blue eyes" in their head they're imagining chad eyes, it's not the color that does it, that's why people like chico and xxxtentacion are still considered to have pretty eyes. It's just standard to mention blue eyes as being pretty but it's been proven they have little impact on attractiveness
No I would even say this if my eye color was the dirtiest brown which exists because I am not coping. You are a brown eyed coper who needs to cope with the fact that he can never have blue mogger eyes.
Xxxs eye area gets mogged by pitts easily. Similar shape but the color mog is too brutal.
And there was a user who asked girls about Chico and many said he looks Asian because of his eyes. Wouldn’t have happened if his eye color was blue.
l dude looking STUNNING is its own thing entirely. It's mostly related to LIGHTNESS NOT color, if you have light brown eyes with a prominent limbal ring and great shape your eyes will look stunning. If you have a not so prominent limbal ring with not so great shape but your eyes happen to be a murky shade of blue, they're not going to look stunning, it is what it is. It's like I've said since the start, you're trying to piggyback off of INSANE A10 eyes just because your eyes happen to be in the same color family, but it's not the same and it's not doing what you think it's doing.
so you are saying that these eyes aren’t more stunning in comparison to these eyes?
FDDB9699 7544 4068 AC30 3D8D1430FE2D

10B5DA8D 2DA1 4CC8 8D0A E4BBE872AC03

Gigacope. You don’t need A10 eyes to look more stunning next to brown eyes.
You need A10 eyes to look stunning next to blue eyes.
recessed chins are an objectively bad feature, blue eyes can be a SUBJECTIVELY good feature, you keep saying objective, it's not.
It is.
There are only two points where coloring becomes important 1. if you have insanely bad coloring like ginger or dravidian, or 2. if you have INSANE coloring, all coloring in between is 100% irrelevant, I promise you.
when girls say they love blue eyes they're talking about INSANE a10 coloring, not your boring murky blue
Wrong. This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. It’s like saying height only matters if you are either a turbomanlet or extremely tall. But that’s wrong.
With normal blue eyes like Pitt for example you already get complimented on them. But nobody besides some outliers compliments brown eyes you coping abdomination

No I would even say this if my eye color was the dirtiest brown which exists because I am not coping. You are a brown eyed coper who needs to cope with the fact that he can never have blue mogger eyes.
Xxxs eye area gets mogged by pitts easily. Similar shape but the color mog is too brutal.
And there was a user who asked girls about Chico and many said he looks Asian because of his eyes. Wouldn’t have happened if his eye color was blue.
loooool imagine calling someone a coper when I'M saying NEITHER features mogs and YOU'RE saying YOUR feature mogs, jfl, 0 self awareness.
so you are saying that these eyes aren’t more stunning in comparison to these eyes?
View attachment 1279297
View attachment 1279298
Gigacope. You don’t need A10 eyes to look more stunning next to brown eyes.
You need A10 eyes to look stunning next to blue eyes.
e1a638ffc7f83e68a9672c6154a798e1.jpg

johnny-depp-wife-10-3f51.jpg

9f277f00c5f09c51182ce1c4101b920f.jpg

Depp has tortured chad to at times, sweet chad eye area. I know you have very little experience with women but almost no women will find his coloring boring, he's not even stock standard coloring, he's white with pale skin and VERY dark hair/eyes, you'd have more of a point if he was mousy brown. But Pitt and Depp aren't even the best examples of this because Pitt DOES have a very prominent limbal ring and Depp has VERY dark eyes without prominent limbal ring.

R.b6b8c11f1688d57796767a2c3b98bdea

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

michael-emerson-02.jpg

these types of guys are a slightly better example, the limbal ring is the #1 most important aspect of the iris.
yes roddy ricch's eye shape in general mogs hard but it's not up for debate that his eye coloring on its own is insane
cope. no basis for that other than "muh I have them so I wanna believe it"
Wrong. This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. It’s like saying height only matters if you are either a turbomanlet or extremely tall. But that’s wrong.
With normal blue eyes like Pitt for example you already get complimented on them. But nobody besides some outliers compliments brown eyes you coping abdomination
Stop comparing coloring to height, it's not in the same league.
stop comparing coloring to bones, it's not in the same league.
Michael Emerson might get fake compliments on his eyes because it's a buzz compliment, but nobody's gonna suck his dick over it, roddy ricch though...

edit: here's more just in case you accuse me of cherry picking
gettyimages-957342468.jpg

aquarius-man.jpg

Last edited:
loooool imagine calling someone a coper when I'M saying NEITHER features mogs and YOU'RE saying YOUR feature mogs, jfl, 0 self awareness.
And that’s why you cope. Blue eyes mog because they are desired by more people than brown eyes. They may aren’t objectively better but they still are preferred by the majority which means they mog.
Depp has tortured chad to at times, sweet chad eye area. I know you have very little experience with women but almost no women will find his coloring boring, he's not even stock standard coloring, he's white with pale skin and VERY dark hair/eyes, you'd have more of a point if he was mousy brown. But Pitt and Depp aren't even the best examples of this because Pitt DOES have a very prominent limbal ring and Depp has VERY dark eyes without prominent limbal ring.
Of corse is depp chad and his eye area is better than average but it’s also nothing special and meh next to Pitts eye area.
With blue eyes the limbal ring will automatically look more prominent than with brown eyes.

and Jfl at you posting this Black guy who has light brown eyes. What do you want to prove with that? Most brown eyes are dark brown and dark brown eyes with a really prominent limbal ring still don’t look stunning because the contrast isn’t big enough.

Michael Emerson might get fake compliments on his eyes because it's a buzz compliment, but nobody's gonna suck his dick over it, roddy ricch though...
Just use a bug eyed subhuman as argument theory. You obv need to have atleast average eyes to get complimented on the color. If you have subhuman eyes like Emerson no color not even A10 will safe you.
Also funny that you use roddy ricch as the Argument as well. You basically compare blue cuck eyes with light brown hunter eyes.
Wow. Eye shape>eye color.
We aren’t talking about shape hear. But roddy would ascend hard with blue or green eyes btw. Even if he was white

And that’s why you cope. Blue eyes mog because they are desired by more people than brown eyes. They may aren’t objectively better but they still are preferred by the majority which means they mog.
source: your ass
Of corse is depp chad and his eye area is better than average but it’s also nothing special and meh next to Pitts eye area.
With blue eyes the limbal ring will automatically look more prominent than with brown eyes.
source: your ass
and Jfl at you posting this Black guy who has light brown eyes. What do you want to prove with that? Most brown eyes are dark brown and dark brown eyes with a really prominent limbal ring still don’t look stunning because the contrast isn’t big enough.
"most brown eyes are dark brown" jfl source: your ass, DARKEST brown is rare even among non-whites
Just use a bug eyed subhuman as argument theory. You obv need to have atleast average eyes to get complimented on the color. If you have subhuman eyes like Emerson no color not even A10 will safe you.
Also funny that you use roddy ricch as the Argument as well. You basically compare blue cuck eyes with light brown hunter eyes.
Wow. Eye shape>eye color.
We aren’t talking about shape hear. But roddy would ascend hard with blue or green eyes btw. Even if he was white
check the edit retard (made long before you replied, btw)
also lol roddy ricch would maybe ascend with a10s but if he had stock standard blue eyes there would be no ascension, his coloring is already insane and is the focus of every girls' comment on his videos

Last edited:
most brown eyes are dark brown" jfl source: your ass, DARKEST brown is rare even among non-whites
Just leave your home retard. Most brown eyes are dark and only look a bit light in the sun.

check the edit retard
Don’t know what you want to show me with those two pictures. The second guy probably mogs because his eye shape is a bit more hunter like and appealing. But he would look better with the eye color of the other dude and that’s my point here.

Just leave your home retard. Most brown eyes are dark and only look a bit light in the sun.

Don’t know what you want to show me with those two pictures. The second guy probably mogs because his eye shape is a bit more hunter like and appealing. But he would look better with the eye color of the other dude and that’s my point here.
jfl narcy cucks never understand subjectivity, every one of your beliefs is based on treating your own opinion as if it's fact, so asinine. Everything is more complicated than your autism tells you.

Why? Brad Pitts face looks just better even without PSL. Alone his pheno is way more attractive to girls
in every single johnny depp vs brad puitt video it's always atleast 65% depp 35% brad in comments

johnny depp has a more deep look his face tells a very specific strong mood, like he has a story to tell
while brads face has no such effect, looks like nothing is on his mind