Low contrast is a female dimorphic trait.

View attachment 1837827
same hue as the skin, but still just as low in chromatic contrast as blue eyes
they have the same striking effect as blue eyes
final proof that darkness and lightness is all that matters. hue is irrelevant
I agree it looks good. But the truth is still that light eyes have higher contrast. Perhaps not between the overall face and eyes, but between pupil and iris, which is what you subconsciously focus on. Something that is low contrast can hardly be "striking". That would be just bland, like brown eyes are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1837827
same hue as the skin, but still just as low in chromatic contrast as blue eyes
they have the same striking effect as blue eyes
final proof that darkness and lightness is all that matters. hue is irrelevant
Satan eyes.

You're right kind off OP. It's not exactly the word contrast that I'd use to describe this. It's having very vivid colouring in a certain way.

I've created a few examples of colouring a little while back.

These were considered the very best.

This was considered the worst.

Eyes should ideally be very light.

Skin should be a copper colour.

I believe as long as hair is darker than eyes, it's fine.

The nerdic pheno was by far the worst. It had blue eyes that were darker than skin and hair. It's effectively a swap of the best colouring pallets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
On pale black and white faces. Add a healthy tanned skin colour and see how the blue eyes stand out.

View attachment 1837756
He has a similar pheno like me. Isn't he that Greek guy?

I guess with me being Levantine/Gulf Arab mixed with white evens it out a bit.

He has a similar pheno like me. Isn't he that Greek guy?

I guess with me being Levantine/Gulf Arab mixed with white evens it out a bit.
Idk, try reverse search.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Look at top male models bruh. Majority have blue eyes and dark hair.
Now look at all female models, blue eyes is a trait attractive on anyone

Women developed lower contrast colouring so they don't attract unwanted attention and can protect themseves and their children. The same reason why the woman is smaller. To hide and protect. High contrast appears dominant and intimidating while low contrast is weak and child-like. That's why children have lower contrast. To not stand out and be protected until they develop enough.

Men developed higher contrast to be able to better display their superiority in competition with other men. In order to be visually distinguishable as healthy/unhealthy by females.

This is evident in many if not most animal species to some degree.

View attachment 1837721View attachment 1837717

Blonde is universally considered the most attractive hair colour for women while least attractive for men.

Blue (high contrast) eyes look good on men but unfriendly and dominant on women.

Stop the cope. Dark hair+blue eyes is the best for men and light hair+dark eyes for women.
Agree dark Hair, stubble, brows and tan but light blue eyes is best colouring combo

Now look at all female models, blue eyes is a trait attractive on anyone
Yea but they're also tall, old and have unideal fat%. I don't think they're actually the most sexually attractive, it's more of a fashion novelty.

Models are simply too high T to be truly attractive, just as prettyboys will never be as attractive as high T chads.

Last edited:
interesting point

hard disagree that contrast, whether low or high, is actually THAT important when it comes to looks for men at least
but this post is demonstrably false when you realize that women use makeup specifically to make themselves have higher contrast and thus more attractive. so it's kind of /thread at that point

blonde hair indeed mogs on women but blonde hair dark eyes is the most DISGUSTING combo I've ever seen in my entire life, especially on women
to the extent that, while I usually prefer blonde women, I would actually prefer a dark hair dark eye woman over a light hair dark eye woman

hard disagree that contrast, whether low or high, is actually THAT important when it comes to looks for men at least
but this post is demonstrably false when you realize that women use makeup specifically to make themselves have higher contrast and thus more attractive. so it's kind of /thread at that point

blonde hair indeed mogs on women but blonde hair dark eyes is the most DISGUSTING combo I've ever seen in my entire life, especially on women
to the extent that, while I usually prefer blonde women, I would actually prefer a dark hair dark eye woman over a light hair dark eye woman
Tbh makeup does nothing for me.

Tbh makeup does nothing for me.
that's not anything
that doesn't mean anything

it's like if there was one mythical girl who went "you know I like guys with subhuman faces"
it's sort of like... "ok"

that's not anything
that doesn't mean anything

it's like if there was one mythical girl who went "you know I like guys with subhuman faces"
it's sort of like... "ok"
Of course, but i doubt most men like makeup. It's eyecatching, but doesn't actually make the girl prettier imho. (Im talking about makeup which affects contrast, not covering pimples/wrinkles and such)