low dose accutane has cleared my skin

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
so I have been suffering from acne since the beginning of puberty, I constantly had moderate and sometimes severe acne which left PIE and some scarring, at 16-17 I tried different products such as retin a adapalene BP etc, I think everything possible and everything failed to really clear up my face completely, so at 18 I decided to use 10 mg accutane a day because I didnt have money for higher dosages. I didnt have any improvements and had some purging until the month 3 when my face got completely clear and I have 0 acne on my face and as a bonus I also got rid of my shoulder ass and back acne. I will keep taking accutane at 10 mg day until I have money to reach the cumulative dose to prevent new acne from appearing and let my scarring heal. For scarring I currently use azelaic acid and differin and it looks much better than before. I am also going to go through laser treatmen to polish my skin and have already done chemical peels while on cycle and everything went OK, so such procedures are good to go on accutane as my dermatologist said.
I have almost no side effects, the only side is dry lips. I wish I had started accutane much earlier

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, jfbjfb and tooLOW
u got it good boss (y)

• +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum
so I have been suffering from acne since the beginning of puberty, I constantly had moderate and sometimes severe acne which left PIE and some scarring, at 16-17 I tried different products such as retin a adapalene BP etc, I think everything possible and everything failed to really clear up my face completely, so at 18 I decided to use 10 mg accutane a day because I didnt have money for higher dosages. I didnt have any improvements and had some purging until the month 3 when my face got completely clear and I have 0 acne on my face and as a bonus I also got rid of my shoulder ass and back acne. I will keep taking accutane at 10 mg day until I have money to reach the cumulative dose to prevent new acne from appearing and let my scarring heal. For scarring I currently use azelaic acid and differin and it looks much better than before. I am also going to go through laser treatmen to polish my skin and have already done chemical peels while on cycle and everything went OK, so such procedures are good to go on accutane as my dermatologist said.
I have almost no side effects, the only side is dry lips. I wish I had started accutane much earlier
similar thing happened with me, accutane really is a life saver even with just 10mg

• +1
Reactions: jfbjfb
any acne ? or cured still?

Is Acutane really the only Hope If U have blackheads on nose and acne?? What a Clown world

Is Acutane really the only Hope If U have blackheads on nose and acne?? What a Clown world
Yes, I had been coping that accutane is only for severe cases, but really it is the only medicqtion that can give normal skin to acne-prone people

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled