Low dose roids are the new High

TakaTeo

TakaTeo

Bronze
Why do people STILL run 500mgs+ or more of test and take high dose Tren, EQ, Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol or insulin when all you're doing is sacrificing your health big time for 10-16 weeks to put on some muscle tissue.

The better option would be to use no more than 300mg test and run that with much much "cleaner" compounds which give off a quality look such as Primobolan, Masteron, SARMS, NPP in small dosages and Anavar and real HGH, none of that Chinese generic bullshit.

That way you will be healthier which means you are able to stay on cycle longer and build MORE muscle for longer periods with less detriment to your overall health. Only makes sense, especially for here where literally nobody would compete. It will also provide far more maintainable gains for someone who later goes on TRT.

High quality, non-bloaty muscle, with less damage to hair, face (ageing/bloating) and health should be the goal. The Low test + Primo + Anavar cycle some guys here run is fantastic for bodybuilding and looksmaxxing purposes. Nowadays more and more people In the bodybuilding community, and more new steroid users are going with the "As much from as little as possible" methodology and are seeing quality results whilst maintaining (and for years to come) their health (and hair ideally).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, socialcel, AscendingHero and 14 others
Nah 500 test mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 16220, AscendingHero and 2 others
Nah 500 test mogs
lemme guess your 4-8 weeks into your first test cycle and feeling the euphoria of sped up muscle gain and 5-10lbs+ of water and glycogen weight? sure, its tried and true it certainly works but I would rather put less stress on my hair and organs and get more keepable quality gains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 14274
lemme guess your 4-8 weeks into your first test cycle and feeling the euphoria of sped up muscle gain and 5-10lbs+ of water and glycogen weight? sure, its tried and true it certainly works but I would rather put less stress on my hair and organs and get more keepable quality gains.
RU and Fin for hair. Cruise to keep gains

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TakaTeo
Why do people STILL run 500mgs+ or more of test and take high dose Tren, EQ, Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol or insulin when all you're doing is sacrificing your health big time for 10-16 weeks to put on some muscle tissue.

The better option would be to use no more than 300mg test and run that with much much "cleaner" compounds which give off a quality look such as Primobolan, Masteron, SARMS, NPP in small dosages and Anavar and real HGH, none of that Chinese generic bullshit.

That way you will be healthier which means you are able to stay on cycle longer and build MORE muscle for longer periods with less detriment to your overall health. Only makes sense, especially for here where literally nobody would compete. It will also provide far more maintainable gains for someone who later goes on TRT.

High quality, non-bloaty muscle, with less damage to hair, face (ageing/bloating) and health should be the goal. The Low test + Primo + Anavar cycle some guys here run is fantastic for bodybuilding and looksmaxxing purposes. Nowadays more and more people In the bodybuilding community, and more new steroid users are going with the "As much from as little as possible" methodology and are seeing quality results whilst maintaining (and for years to come) their health (and hair ideally).
a cycle with a shitload of stuff that requires you to take 10 more things to counteract the stuff to take isn't sustainable and once you get off it and try to recover you will deflate like a balloon

nice post and good approach, i don't get why people do this either
only issue is finding good suppliers and not those that will put in obscure compounds and advertise it as something else
a lot of the reccomendations that are thrown around on forums is there from people who want you to buy their product, so your view is tainted. finding good sources is more of a pain in the ass than i thought, or maybe im just paranoid. i'd be a good marketer kek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
a cycle with a shitload of stuff that requires you to take 10 more things to counteract the stuff to take isn't sustainable and once you get off it and try to recover you will deflate like a balloon

only issue is finding good suppliers and not those that will put in obscure compounds and advertise it as something else
a lot of the reccomendations that are thrown around on forums is there from people who want you to buy their product, so your view is tainted. finding good sources is more of a pain in the ass than i thought, or maybe im just paranoid. i'd be a good marketer kek
Exactly. I don't wanna be pinning 3ccs of shit in my thirties, with failing kidneys, fatty liver disease, and on more heart medications than a diabetic. Everyone wants to try the obscure designer steroids that are often more shitty and less efficacious.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and OOGABOOGA
Exactly. I don't wanna be pinning 3ccs of shit in my thirties, with failing kidneys, fatty liver disease, and on more heart medications than a diabetic. Everyone wants to try the obscure designer steroids that are often more shitty and less efficacious.
yeah just keep in mind no steroids are truly safe but its still worth not being an autist on cycle

i remember people were injecting organic glass into themselves? why the fuck would you do that. oils are on the next level of autism

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
I agree with the "less is more" take on steroids. And I do think less aggressive compunds are more sustainable.

I am 20 days into my first cycle of Test E, Primo and Anavar. I increased the dosages to 350 Test E/w, 280 Primo E/w and 40 Anavar/d.
I do not want to go higher on the Test, maybe I'll increase the Primobolan a little. Anavar at 40mg/day seems to be ideal, with 60mg/day you have no additional gains just more side effects, MPMD made a video on this.

I enjoy the cognitive effects of Test. It makes me less inhibited and less neurotic. I feel more at ease and relaxed, which makes my voice sound slightly deeper. I tried to cut on this stack, which just made me binge eat junk food. Loosing body fat slow and steady is more realistic for me than fasting and spiking my cortisol. I'll try to keep my caloric deficit above 500 kcals per day, this should be sustainable.
Assuming I can keep the deficit going for 6 weeks I should reach 10% bf.

I used 0.25 Arimidex at day 3 and day 10. Though now I don't feel I really needed it. Most likely I misinterpreted sleep deficiency and low blood sugar for high estrogen. Water retention may be increased though, I don't really know, my scale just shows a higher bf (likely due to shit diet for about a week.). For now I'll stay away from the AIs until I notice serious sides like gyno developing. Estrogen is important for joints and tendons, and I already hurt my knee doing squats twice before cycle, so I'll just stay safe; the anabolic effects of estrogen are a welcome bonus.

The recovery speed on this cycle is ridiculous. I feel no muscle soreness one day after a workout and oftentimes no soreness on the same day either.

I got 9 more week to go, and so far I like this cycle.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TakaTeo and OOGABOOGA
Unironically thought this was a no brainer especially because of hair

Checkout meso subforum: https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-underground.45/
Or order from catcafe.is if you are EU/UK based. I got my stuff from them, stealth is very good. Looks like a present containing sweets with genuine looking packaging as seen in the sweets section in stores.

why not just naturally boost your test levels at this point

why not just naturally boost your test levels at this point

Because injecting steroids keeps your body test levels in a constant state which makes it anabolic 24/7, even if you naturally have the highest test levels in the world your test will fluctuate which prevent it being in a anabolic all the time.

This why long term, some even short term it can cause your heart to grow which is not good.

Health should be a priority but so many idiots jump on shit and regret it later in life. Most don't even get their blood work done ffs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, thisend and 2 others
Health should be a priority but so many idiots jump on shit and regret it later in life.
health doesn't matter bro, all that matters is slaying bro roids are epic bro

also hair doesn't matter either when you are that high t

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
health doesn't matter bro, all that matters is slaying bro roids are epic bro

also hair doesn't matter either when you are that high t

Everyone is 'yolo' until it bites them in the back later in life and they complain that they shouldn't of done this or that lmao

Worst thing is I see people who haven't trained for 1 year at least hop on roids and end up with a worse body than me because they end up bloated and finding out they have shit insertions jfl

Bodybuilding should be about health, fitness, functionality, mobility and athleticism otherwise just call it muscle building.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13945 and volcelfatcel
Everyone is 'yolo' until it bites them in the back later in life and they complain that they shouldn't of done this or that lmao

Worst thing is I see people who haven't trained for 1 year at least hop on roids and end up with a worse body than me because they end up bloated and finding out they have shit insertions jfl

Bodybuilding should be about health, fitness, functionality, mobility and athleticism otherwise just call it muscle building.
how long does a good body take, I have bulkmaxxed for several years. Probably a year or two I assume 6 months barely does anything and I'm not tall either at 5'9 night -5'10 day barefoot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Effortless
how long does a good body take, I have bulkmaxxed for several years. Probably a year or two I assume 6 months barely does anything and I'm not tall either at 5'9 night -5'10 day barefoot.
It all really depends mate, good body for yourself or good body as in how aesthetic it looks compared to Steve Reeves and such. A 'good' body as in decently muscular and lean can take about 2 years of good training, diet and sleep because of noob gains are insane.

If its the latter and you want to look close to Frank Zane or Steve Reeves then 1 year of good training, sleep and diet to a 'low' body you can gauge if proportions or muscle insertions are good, if it is then continue to train 5 years+ for that result.

90% of people won't have the genetics to look like this though because these guys have the near perfect genetics for aesthetic.

How good you look will depend on your insertions, frame, limb length.

A good physique is all about proportions and creating an illusion.

Insertions - full and symmetrical muscle

Frame - wide relatively straight clavicle, big ribcage, small waist, small pelvis and ironically medium/small wrists, ankles and joints.

Yes you heard that right, big wrist, ankles and joints is actually quite a meme for a good looking physique because you will never be able to fill out your limbs to look full unless you hop of gear and even then it really depends.

Smaller wrists, ankle and joints will make your arms, forearms, legs and calves look much bigger and fuller in comparison, the same goes with having a small waist and pelvis, it makes your shoulders look bigger; that being said big wrists, ankles and joints are definitely better for strength.

Limb length - Longer limbs just looks more aesthetic and will make you look taller than you are but harder to fill out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Great thread if you can find a way to not have daughters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, thisend and volcelfatcel
Cope, this or nothing
Hqdefault 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RoundHouse, oldcelloser and 2 others
running 150 test 300 tren now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
running 150 test 300 tren now
Is this your second cycle? Why not a bigger test base with half the amount of tren? Your test is at high normal with 150 mg a week.

Totally agree... 200 to 250mg test you can do long term, get gains, and get zero side effects. Used to think more is better but your body can only put on muscle tissue so fast. MOST guys don't have the genetics or need to do a traditional bulk and will only put on additional fat. Unless you want to compete in bodybuilding/powerlifting you really only need low dose test and maybe some primo or anavar here and there. Never used masteron but heard it's hell on the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person