Low dose T for the end of your life?

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
Are there any health problems that can happen because of it? I'm planning to pin 150-200mg even though i don't need trt.

Are there any health problems that can happen because of it? I'm planning to pin 150-200mg even though i don't need trt.
ruin natural testosterone production

• Woah
Reactions: Kebab Master
would i really need natural production if i never stop pinning
No you wouldn’t

Stay on top of blood work and have heart scans every now and then and make sure you stay on top of things and you will be fine. You could even up the dose for a few months every now and then for fun

Try run a TRT dose that won’t require AI, experiment with more frequent pinning if needed as that can lower E2 eliminating the need for AI

• Love it
No you wouldn’t

Stay on top of blood work and have heart scans every now and then and make sure you stay on top of things and you will be fine. You could even up the dose for a few months every now and then for fun

Try run a TRT dose that won’t require AI, experiment with more frequent pinning if needed as that can lower E2 eliminating the need for AI

Roiding when your under 30 is stupid imo, your natural test levels are so high normally if your a healthy male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Dont do it unless you have soycuck T levels

• +1