Low e2 sides are extremely real

read the actual full study before saying it doesn’t correlate dumb fuck. Don’t just focus on the “metabolites”
Nowhere in either study does it mention anything suggesting, and I quote, "aromasin causes a higher up regulation in androgens seperate from it being a AI". Schitzo acting up again?

Bro stop taking any pharmaceuticals, you have no clue about anything and you’ll end up damaging yourself.
THANK YOU. Thats what ive been trying to tell him just not trying to be disrespectful like he is being to me, despite me trying to help him. Someone needs to find his parents and warn them. This is why children shouldnt play around with their hormones. Kid probably thinks he knows more than a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Idiot, it is not a DHT derivative. The metabolite you’re talking about is structurally similar to EQ, which is a test derivative. Stop making it out like asin is masteron or primo.
Dont even give him the light of day. He messaged me months ago asking for help, his whole story was "I blasted GH and peptides for months, gained no height and ruined my face!" Now hes supposedly back on. Total schitzo.

• JFL
Idiot, it is not a DHT derivative. The metabolite you’re talking about is structurally similar to EQ, which is a test derivative. Stop making it out like asin is masteron or primo.
Bro stop taking any pharmaceuticals, you have no clue about anything and you’ll end up damaging yourself.
THANK YOU. Thats what ive been trying to tell him just not trying to be disrespectful like he is being to me, despite me trying to help him. Someone needs to find his parents and warn them. This is why children shouldnt play around with their hormones. Kid probably thinks he knows more than a doctor.
just wait nigga. This is so ironic talking about kids injuring themselves. You literally tried getting niggas to inject igf1 des into their fucking knee caps even larped about results 😭😭😭

• JFL
Dont even give him the light of day. He messaged me months ago asking for help, his whole story was "I blasted GH and peptides for months, gained no height and ruined my face!" Now hes supposedly back on. Total schitzo.
I stopped reading when he said he’s father is 340lb at 5’8 ripped. This idiot wants to think he’ll respond like some sort of Kevin Levrone genetic freak when that’s clearly not the case. Growth is probably done for him if that’s the case and he should just make peace with his height.

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
just wait nigga. This is so ironic talking about kids injuring themselves. You literally tried getting niggas to inject igf1 des into their fucking knee caps even larped about results 😭😭😭
What are you talking about? This is my last message to you bro. Tried to help you and your just acting like a child throwing a tantrum. Go re evaluate yourself and get some medical help, maybe check into a hospital, total schitzo mentalcel.

Bro stop this cope. It’s not the end of the world at 5’10. Sure you’ll often get mogged by superior taller men, but you have to play the cards you were dealt with.

What are you talking about? This is my last message to you bro. Tried to help you and your just acting like a child throwing a tantrum. Go re evaluate yourself and get some medical help, maybe check into a hospital, total schitzo mentalcel.
NO WAY NIGGA, you blocked me and then kicked me from the group. Just wait nigga. I sent screenshots to people on discord

We even talked to people in ur shitty group. Not one result you ever talked about was legit. Even the studies you used to justify the “Yur bro, inject this shit into ur knee caps for 2 inch height gain” is all larp. I sent all that shit to Osie awhile ago when I was talking to you just to see what you were actually telling niggas what to do.

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
what was your E2 value? pg/ml

Really? Cause mfs like @Osie have been saying it’s a DHT derivative since the end of time. So i’m intrigued to hear how you know more than that nigga when it comes to this shit. So let me know 😂

what was your E2 value? pg/ml
Dont bother with this guy hes a total nut. Absolute idiot. Came begging me for help a few months ago now hes larping on here.

Just scroll up he claims his dad is a 350lb bodybuilder at 5'8.

Dont bother with this guy hes a total nut. Absolute idiot. Came begging me for help a few months ago now hes larping on here.

Just scroll up he claims his dad is a 350lb bodybuilder at 5'8.
oh shit i was just skimming the thread didn’t even see. just got interested cause i saw talks about AI.

what a schizo

oh shit i was just skimming the thread didn’t even see. just got interested cause i saw talks about AI.

what a schizo
yeah hes spreading misinformation too, its actually dangerous because he thinks he knows more than he does, hes gonna give someone his advice and mess up their hormones just like he messed up his own. should probably report him.

Really? Cause mfs like @Osie have been saying it’s a DHT derivative since the end of time. So i’m intrigued to hear how you know more than that nigga when it comes to this shit. So let me know 😂
Just Look at the organic structure of aromasin, and DHT derivatives ffs. ALL DHT DERIVATIVES HAVE A HYDROXYL GROUP, AROMASIN DOESN'T.

Just Look at the organic structure of aromasin, and DHT derivatives ffs. ALL DHT DERIVATIVES HAVE A HYDROXYL GROUP, AROMASIN DOESN'T.
💀 one of aromasin metabolites. nice nigga. KYS. here’s it compared to DHT LMAO

Attachments

• 0470EFF2-4602-4170-A841-2A9E45C87F83.jpeg
    0470EFF2-4602-4170-A841-2A9E45C87F83.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 762261D3-0ED7-497A-8494-E4DC7F81E1B7.jpeg
    762261D3-0ED7-497A-8494-E4DC7F81E1B7.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
yeah hes spreading misinformation too, its actually dangerous because he thinks he knows more than he does, hes gonna give someone his advice and mess up their hormones just like he messed up his own. should probably report him.
“inject IGF1 des into ur knee caps bro, here’s a study of igf1 lr3 in infants”

💀 one of aromasin metabolites. nice nigga. KYS. here’s it compared to DHT LMAO
All incorrect but I've had enough with you. You're stuck at 5'10 for the rest of your life anyways. You don't need to take any AIs

All incorrect but I've had enough with you. You're stuck at 5'10 for the rest of your life anyways. You don't need to take any AIs
Explain it then nigga? How’s it not a DHT der?? Lmao. Explain it. Please larp ur way out of this one.

I cba with you.
You claimed it wasn’t, got proven wrong. Also btw nigga, not every DHT der necessarily has a Hydroxyl group 😂😂. That’s not even the way a DHT der is characterized by. Fucking dumbass. But i’d love to see how aromasin isn’t a DHT deriv. Suggesting how it’s motab is extremely similar to DHT.

Hes shorter than 5'10 too, he told me hes been like 5'9 for a year now despite blasting all these peptides/

Hes shorter than 5'10 too, he told me hes been like 5'9 for a year now despite blasting all these peptides/

14x1L4.jpg

actually grew a half inch, clown

0.5mg of arimidex destroyed my estrogen. Sides are extremely real. Nipple sensitivity was extreme from the changing levels… why am i so sensitive to medication… 🤦🏻‍♂️… what the fuck. Even stimulants i have to microcode… I can’t even handle t3 or t4 at regular doses anymore it turns my TSH into below 0.
It's posts like these that make me befuddled to this day whether to use arimidex or aromasin

It's posts like these that make me befuddled to this day whether to use arimidex or aromasin
I'm going to be honest. You have to use it yourself to find an answer. Information online only helps so much until you do it. It doesn't matter if you use Aromasin or Arimidex, just pick one and move on and see its effects on you. @jackb0y experience shouldn't serve to confuse you in any way as his experience doesn't serve as an indicator of how you'll respond.

I think it's great that you are staying hesitant and patient with buying an AI, as it's a very big choice and if you are going to do it at a premature age, at least do it with care, but remember that while knowing other people's experience is useful for just understanding how the drug can overall work, it shouldn't disrupt your line of thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It’s a larp, I get off on pretending to be defenseless and I get off on the attention, can’t do it IRL so I do it on .org and discord. I have 3 other accs on here that was used to echo the hgh nose growth and I edited the pics. But some psuedo Bio-chemist wannabe just said Aromasin isn’t a dht derivative which it completely is. As it’s androgenic in nature, and in cancer research its main metabolite completely acts like DHT in almost every way in vitro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
My e2 is literally defficent levels. This is horrible. I’ve never felt this before I can’t even get up… Even on aromasin it’s never gotten that bad. I’m definitely going to an endocrinologist twmr. 16.5 Bone age i should be growing… but my growrh has been stagnant for years… yet my wrist BA has been frozen.. what the fuck.
just so you know e2 is also responsible for growth spurts meaning you are growing at prepubescent levels not puberty levels also keeping it in deficit levels causes osteoporosis when your older if I was you keep e2 20-50 studies show an increase of about 2 inches at 1mg a day
at 16.5 growth plate age you should still have a couple of inches but dont let e2 go over 60 thats danger territory