(Low effort post) Smile more

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Smiling will make you more approchable, and make your eyes look bether and mouth look wider. And it will espscially make you look bether if your a horse faced guy. Walking around looking angry neutral isch will most probably only make you more attractive if your really good looking. Personally i have a natural resting bitch face whenever i dont show any facial expression. And it does nothing but make people think i dont like them, thats why i try to smile more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
True. But when you live a in a sandnigger country surrounded by sandniggers 24/7, you learn not to show any weakness or kidness so the angry guy face becomes permanent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No if you are unattractive smiling will make you seem creepy and people will steer clear of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanOverload and CopeMaxxer
Screw that.

I don't want to be some smiling goofball.

• +1
smiling is legit since as a man, you must always be in a good mood, have no weakness

• +1
Smile more during conversations, not when walking down the street. Your rest face is your rest face, people are good at telling when people are making a face that isn't their natural rest face, so don't.

• +1
Smiling will make you more approchable, and make your eyes look bether and mouth look wider. And it will espscially make you look bether if your a horse faced guy. Walking around looking angry neutral isch will most probably only make you more attractive if your really good looking. Personally i have a natural resting bitch face whenever i dont show any facial expression. And it does nothing but make people think i dont like them, thats why i try to smile more.

Smiling makes people more attractive, and so does eye contact.

• +1
Smiling makes people more attractive, and so does eye contact.
Wrong, i read that smiling makes men LESS attractive.

• +1
Me too.
I think it makes people more comfortable with you and they start to like you more, but in a friendly way, not in a sexual.

• +1
Me too.
I think it makes people more comfortable with you and they start to like you more, but in a friendly way, not in a sexual.
I actually read that smiling makes men appear submissive hence less attractive in a psychology textbook long time ago in hs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I actually read that smiling makes men appear submissive hence less attractive in a psychology textbook long time ago in hs.
makes sense, when you google image search 'male model' literally none of them are smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
This is overthinking as fuck. Follow your instincts. Smile when you feel like smiling, and have a resting face when you don’t feel like smiling. Smiling and resting are both gestures based on emotions you’re feeling. You try to force a smile to look more ‘attractive’, or force yourself to stay straight faced to look more ‘attractive’ people will be able to tell straight away. Everyone knows that beta cuck who tried too hard and always smiles excessively and laughs too much. Everyone also knows that beta cuck who’s creepy because in every social situation he seems to force himself to stay straight faced even when the mood is friendly and everyone’s having fun. That’s because people can tell when you fake that shit. Smile when you feel like it and don’t when you don’t. That’s how you’ll look most attractive. You fake that shit, people will know.

• +1
Me too.

Here's a rebuttal to that study. I'll write up a tl;dr if you wanna wait a few minutes
https://theartofcharm.com/flirting-...tive-rebuttal-well-known-psychological-study/
tl;dr

Approaching strangers without smiling can appear intimidating, and create tension. Imagine how you feel when someone physically bigger than you, who you've never met, approaches you with an non-friendly expression. You would likely feel uncomfortable, which is what women feel as well. So extra tl;dr, Women like the IMAGE of a guy who is serious, rather than being approached by a stranger showing aggressive body language.

Last edited:
  • +1
Women like the IMAGE of a guy who is serious, rather than being approached by a stranger showing aggressive body language.
I agree.

• +1
No if you are unattractive smiling will make you seem creepy and people will steer clear of you.

:yes::yes::yes:

Many years ago I had an ugly coworker who smiled a lot. He was constantly called "creepy" behind his back.

• +1
Smile whenever you want. Stop worrying about looking a certain way ffs

• +1