Low effort strategy for addicted coomers to break the cycle

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This guide is only for extremely addicted coomers who legit suffer from it in their daily life.

First of all stop with this will power bs. If you are a healthy male with healthy testosterone levels you will sooner or later relapse. It’s pretty much unpreventable. Only if you have regularly access to sex it is possible to abstain for much longer time periods.

So what is the Solution?

A chastity cage.

1) Buy a chastity cage and buy a safe with timer function

2) Put on the chastity cage and put the key of the cage in the safe

3) Choose the desired time you want to abstain (a few days, a month, or more)
-> lock the safe with the desired time set up

Enjoy.
That’s it. Now you won’t be able to jerk off for the time you locked the safe. Even if you are horny and your addiction kicks in you won’t be able to do it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Broly, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
nah i dON#T WANT MY DICK to shrink

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Baldingman1998
Fap even more till you fry receptors & testicles

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
nah i dON#T WANT MY DICK to shrink
Oh I forget to add:

I am not responsible for any negative side effects which might occur by wearing a chastity cage for such long time periods (shrinking of size, decrease of erection quality etc.)
If you follow this Guide you are fully responsible yourself for everything which will happen to your body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, mug, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
keep coping op

you have no discipline in your lfie, thats why youve been rotting on this forum for so long

du trottel alter

keep coping op

you have no discipline in your lfie, thats why youve been rotting on this forum for so long

du trottel alter
This guide wasn’t made for myself son

ok send me nudes?
4BDE1FBB 890B 4B62 BCA2 498077301EAB

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15468
Oh I forget to add:

I am not responsible for any negative side effects which might occur by wearing a chastity cage for such long time periods (shrinking of size, decrease of erection quality etc.)
If you follow this Guide you are fully responsible yourself for everything which will happen to your body.
mf's Jewishlooks

This guide is only for extremely addicted coomers who legit suffer from it in their daily life.

First of all stop with this will power bs. If you are a healthy male with healthy testosterone levels you will sooner or later relapse. It’s pretty much unpreventable.
Autism

There’s nothing wrong with “sooner or later relapsing”. If you had a problem because you were jerking off 10 times a day and you relapsed once every 2 days it wouldn’t be a problem anymore.

retarded religious idea even heroin users would be fine using every week if there wasn’t stigma

I’d rather have someone see me jerk of than see me in a fucking cuck cage tbh