Low Fade is such a HALO

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
A Low Fade (NOT skin fade) is the optimal cut for the sides of your hair. This is just like a normal fade but much lower down near the temples/sideburns.

- Its low enough that you can keep longer hair on top and at the upper sides/corners of your head.
- Looks masculine and NT.
- Compared to medium sides and high fades, low fade really highlights your face well and reveals your bones further. Your zygos will pop.

You want another huge reason to do it? Even Chico has it:

9DC6FD82 2C06 4992 AB81 5B1B86690858

08229A54 407A 4212 B3EA 8FB9D9F84FE6

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 27472, Hightwolf and 6 others
Keep barking for hair buddy

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and HighTGymcel
When I asked for that haircut my shitty fucking retarded barber gave me a haircut that looked like a nazi haircut that looked comical.

Still want to chop his head off to this day, little faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, cutecel, WhatToDo and 12 others
No hair for my bald nw7 head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Loud_Jock and HighTGymcel
When I asked for that haircut my shitty fucking retarded barber cause me a haircut that looked like a nazi haircut that looked comical.

Still want to chop his head off to this day, little faggot
Barbers and normies will never understand how damn retarded skin fades are.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, cutecel, Cleftcel and 4 others
Barbers and normies will never understand how damn retarded skin fades are.
When I search up low fade most still cut away alot of the hair though ngl, not sure if the haircut of chico is low fade

Not if you have homunculus ears like me

When I search up low fade most still cut away alot of the hair though ngl, not sure if the haircut of chico is low fade
No it’s deffo a low fade; the hair needs to blend into the rest therefore it’s a fade. It’s just most people automatically think “skin fade”. Skin fades are hugely popular so you’ll only find pics of them.

Non-skin low fades actually look good and are rarely seen, all the more reason for everyone here to use it as a secret weapon
Not if you have homunculus ears like me
Every recommendation has outliers unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
A Low Fade (NOT skin fade) is the optimal cut for the sides of your hair. This is just like a normal fade but much lower down near the temples/sideburns.

- Its low enough that you can keep longer hair on top and at the upper sides/corners of your head.
- Compared to medium sides and high fades, low fade really highlights your face well and reveals your bones further. Your zygos will pop.

View attachment 195801
View attachment 195802
Why shorten sides?
They increase perceived fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Kade

View attachment 195801
View attachment 195802
When I searched low fades I got a bunch of results for skin fades. Skin fades almost always make you look like a faggot (there are exceptions, although rare, they stil do exist).

View attachment 195801
View attachment 195802

I got this a few weeks ago:

Attachments

• 7FB76201-60D3-49BD-A71E-E0302968FEA5.png
    7FB76201-60D3-49BD-A71E-E0302968FEA5.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 7A29E1A1-4666-4444-A25E-65CFD11D2DC0.png
    7A29E1A1-4666-4444-A25E-65CFD11D2DC0.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 95
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Kingston, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
My hair is retarded now since my barber cut it off a couple months ago. Its growing wrong! Fuck him! 😡🤬😡

fades are only good for the side profile. longer hair gives a wider face for the front.
still all my female friends are addicted to guys with agressive skin fades and longer hair on top. I dont know why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
fades are only good for the side profile. longer hair gives a wider face for the front.
still all my female friends are addicted to guys with agressive skin fades and longer hair on top. I dont know why
It's trendy, and the girls probably like them because of that very reason.

Nothing beats medium length luscious thick hair. Keep coping.

If you don't look sub-human with it, S.H.A.V.E. Y.O.U.R. H.E.A.D.

Let it grow out some then send me a pic and I'll tell you.
Its over tbh im just waiting for death ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Cleftcel
Its over tbh im just waiting for death ngl
Don't give up without trying, I shaved nearly all of my hair off when I was 16 and still got iois from females within my social circle and a plethora of compliments. And I must add that it was prime jbs.

No fade for my NW2.5

Don't give up without trying, I shaved nearly all of my hair off when I was 16 and still got iois from females within my social circle and a plethora of compliments. And I must add that it was prime jbs.
Shut the fuck up i look 57 years old

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Shut the fuck up i look 57 years old
Which do you think looks better?

This?

Or this?

I'm just trying to give some solid advice, what happens if you rope and reincarnation exists? What if you're reborn as a 5"4, bloated balding curry? Think of the consequences man.

Plus, think of tits, ass, feet or whatever you're into. Do you not ever want to touch those things ever again (or if you haven't already)? If you do, then your path is sleek and smooth.

no haircut for my dry, frizzy, damaged hair

Which do you think looks better?

This?

View attachment 195820

Or this?

View attachment 195821

I'm just trying to give some solid advice, what happens if you rope and reincarnation exists? What if you're reborn as a 5"4, bloated balding curry? Think of the consequences man.

Plus, think of tits, ass, feet or whatever you're into. Do you not ever want to touch those things ever again (or if you haven't already)? If you do, then your path is sleek and smooth.
hope is dangerous thing son, nobody ever gives fuck about me and never will, deluding myself into just makes me more bitter, better to ldar tbh

• +1
hope is dangerous thing son, nobody ever gives fuck about me and never will, deluding myself into just makes me more bitter, better to ldar tbh
DM a pic and I will tell you whether or not you are full of bullshit.

DM a pic and I will tell you whether or not you are full of bullshit.
okay man for you i will send pic with no fucking fraud at all with multiple angles

• +1
When I searched low fades I got a bunch of results for skin fades. Skin fades almost always make you look like a faggot (there are exceptions, although rare, they stil do exist).
This is irrelevant when I literally said no skin fades. Forget definitions, just get what Chico has in the pics.
Yeah
Rather have medium sides than low fade sides
Medium sides make your head wider but actually makes your face look narrower in comparison. Short sides has the opposite effect.
I got this a few weeks ago:
Way too short, skin fades look terrible on the vast majority.
Wrong.

Long hair widen the head but narrows the face because it gets overpowered by hair. Short hair narrows the head but makes face itself look wider and facial bones more prominent.

Females being addicted to fades is exactly what it is, just do it.
Any pics of what I should get next time (going soon again)?
Look at my pics in original post.
Nothing beats medium length luscious thick hair. Keep coping.
Keep coping with your pics of 9+ male models with medium hair. MM hair looks comical if you aren’t MM.

The majority of slayers IRL have fades, this can be clearly seen by leaving the house and going outside.

Even then, you can still have medium sides with a low fade as I already explained in my original post and showed with Chico.

Overall this is just a really low IQ answer.
no haircut for my dry, frizzy, damaged hair
Why do you think black people only have short hair?

Last edited:
It's a good haircut if you have warrior skull but I can't have it because I have Gay alien skull so a fade will accentuate my Gay alien skull even more.

Only go for low fades when you have curly hair, which otherwise can look ridiculous when grown long unless you actually invest one hour a day into the maintenance. Medium sizes are ideal tbh

It's a good haircut if you have warrior skull but I can't have it because I have Gay alien skull so a fade will accentuate my Gay alien skull even more.
High fade will, low Fade won’t.

Appeal > PSL