low FWHR-cels GTFIH

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
low FWHR shouldn't be seen as a death sentence or something that limits your ascending potential

here are some tips to looksmax as a low FWHR-cel ; you can either augment it slightly or give the illusion of a higher one , because FWHR is like height , it's the perceptive one that matters

augment your FWHR (slightly) :
- zygos implant or fillers if you lack zygos projection or have a high ES ratio
- lip lift / filler if you have a long philtrum or downturned lip
- eye brow skin-pulling (during months) or browridge implant / fillers if you have high set brows
- MSE can help in widening midface

give the illusion of a higher FWHR without really augmenting it :
- grow a beard if you have a long midface
- jaw implants / filler or MSDO , having a wider lower third makes your whole face look wider
- hair transplant or forehead reduction to lower the hairline , having a smaller forehead gives an illusion of higher FWHR + adapt your haircut

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xanny, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
This is really nothing new

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
tbh, I feel like the issue is rarely the FWHR on it's own but the fact that it often comes with narrow ass jaw with inward gonions

Jaw angle implants would help many narrowcels

• +1
Reactions: Morbidlife
tbh, I feel like the issue is rarely the FWHR on it's own but the fact that it often comes with narrow ass jaw with inward gonions

Jaw angle implants would help many narrowcels
Like this guy?

Attachments

• 35DCA82C-85F8-4890-BC05-D9466A2A7669.jpeg
    35DCA82C-85F8-4890-BC05-D9466A2A7669.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Edgar and Slyfex8
Was about to make a thread about lip lift, but I'll ask away here. I realize I lack facial definition and that I need jaw/cheek implants, which would help stretch the skin out and provide missing volume. But my upper lip sort of turns in on itself, as if it rolls inwards. I need some sort of upper lip augmentation, but my nose is slightly upturned, so it'd be hard to hide a scar from a lip lift. And also my philtrum isn't even that long, it's actually on the shorter side, like 13mm. I have closer set eyes when compared to the length of my face, and since I cannot change the IPD without an unnecessary major surgery, I can change the ratios through my upper lip sitting higher, and by doing so, the apparent line where the lips touch actually moves upwards by a few mms, thus reducing the apparent midface length.

How is this achievable without fucking up my face with scars and people realizing I've had surgery?

Comp

I'd like to achieve this, ignore the focal length distortion. I lift my upper lift up using muscles, you can see how it moves up the line where the mouth meets up, thus reducing midace length. My upper lip looks bigger, more defined, all in all my face looks way more balanced. The only downside is I know this result isn't achievable since when I do this my nasal base moves up as well, when in reality it'd be pulled downwards. What can be done to come as close to this through surgery or other means?

Last edited:
I increased my FWHR with pituitary gland meditation
I produced 20x the IGF-1 of an average male in that time
Proofs in the attachment

Attachments

• 2783342_AirBrush_20220307084459.jpg
    2783342_AirBrush_20220307084459.jpg
    961.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220309-192923~2.png
    Screenshot_20220309-192923~2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it