low fwhr is it over für mich

S

Sasarazza

Iron
IMG 6678
1,6 fwhr, is it over for me? how do i improve my cheekbones.
i’m gonna get braces soon should i get palate expander?

hair looks frizzy. get a more natural shine, wait to end of puberty then hardmaxx, depends where you live most doctors gonna do surgerys for people over 18. just get good sleep and eat healthy. better jaw only with surgery rest is cope. and dont consume any salt. increase your potassium intake. stay lean

hair looks frizzy. get a more natural shine, wait to end of puberty then hardmaxx, depends where you live most doctors gonna do surgerys for people over 18. just get good sleep and eat healthy. better jaw only with surgery rest is cope. and dont consume any salt. increase your potassium intake. stay lean
thanks for the input man! one of my dads best friend is the best orthodontist in the country so hopefully i’m set but yeah i’ve always been lean and can’t seem to put weight on, rn i’m choosing either bulking and ruining my face to gymmax or do a barrett, also my hair is really curly/ wavy if u want i got more pics of it when it’s done this pic was after i slept on it à whole night so it’s shit

try taking a pic whit your phone back camera bc if you take a pic whit your selfie cam thats narrows your face

try taking a pic whit your phone back camera bc if you take a pic whit your selfie cam thats narrows your face
yeah idk i find myself pretty narrow faced irl so i think the pic does me justice but i’m kinda surprised to find two nice people in one post🙀

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
i don’t speak german i was referencing a meme but i’m guessing this means it is over?
Yes it does.

Not gonna sugarcoat it, you look cooked.
Im assuming your giga Downgrown atleast what I can tell from the front cause your Chin looks like it.
You might gonna need to go for Surgery at some point.

Yes it does.

Not gonna sugarcoat it, you look cooked.
Im assuming your giga Downgrown atleast what I can tell from the front cause your Chin looks like it.
You might gonna need to go for Surgery at some point.
thanks man for giving me the truth, super super downgrown ur right, almost no ramus i might look into ramus lengthening and also rhino bc my nose is horrible it’s literally the reason i’m a laughing stock

thanks man for giving me the truth, super super downgrown ur right, almost no ramus i might look into ramus lengthening and also rhino bc my nose is horrible it’s literally the reason i’m a laughing stock

Bimax + CCW rotation might also help to some degree, im by no means an expert in surgerys tho.