Low inhib bad boy slayer test

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Can you ask a girl what sex position she likes

Can you jokingly ask a girl why is she so ugly?

If you can do at least one of these without being looked at weird then you are seen as a low inhib bad boy darktriad slayer

If you can’t answer yes to one or the girl gets weirded/disgusted then you’re seen as an oofy doofy good boy cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro, aleksander, bluderbra and 5 others
@Baldingman1998 @Runawaytictac @traveler @bluderbra

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
@shizuku11111 @mayo mogger is this accurate or no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eďo_, sub5c3l, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
Yes to all if the girl likes you+ she has a playful/joking personality vibe etc

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Zeta
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Also:

20240430 083952

• Love it
Reactions: fxckz
i do second one often , but often its only with the girls im friend with.
High inhib if it’s only the girls you’re friend with

I do this with htb girls because they know they aren’t ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and mayo mogger

Can you jokingly ask a girl why is she so stupid/ugly?

If you can do at least one of these without being looked at weird then you are seen as a low inhib bad boy darktriad slayer

If you can’t answer yes to one or the girl gets weirded/disgusted then you’re seen as an oofy doofy good boy cuck
Don't ask the ugly/stupid thing unless the girl is not a little bitch. It's a coin flip

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Don't ask the ugly/stupid thing unless the girl is not a little bitch. It's a coin flip
Nigga what? You have to do it with a chill HTB that already know she’s attractive

zlzHigh inhib if it’s only the girls you’re friend with

I do this with htb girls because they know they aren’t ugly
yeah bro just go to random girls and call them subhuman

very dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and mayo mogger

Some girls will be very upset if they're called ugly. Doesn't matter who calls them that.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Some girls will be very upset if they're called ugly. Doesn't matter who calls them that.
You wouldn’t get it, you’re a oofy doofy subhuman

When a htn low trust pretty boy giga nt thug does it it comes off as hella normal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Sprinkles
And also, are you retarded? I said ask why are they ugly, instead of saying “youre ugly”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Sprinkles
You wouldn’t get it, you’re a oofy doofy subhuman

When a htn low trust pretty boy giga nt thug does it it comes off as hella normal
And also, are you retarded? I said ask why are they ugly, instead of saying “youre ugly”
I don't appreciate the way you're talking to me young man. I am 36 years old.

And asking why someone is ugly is the same thing as saying they're ugly. Or are you saying it's gotta be verbatim? "Why are you ugly?" gets you in like Flynn, while "Ha ha, you're ugly." is a big no no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Autismcel and Primalsplit
I don't appreciate the way you're talking to me young man. I am 36 years old.

And asking why someone is ugly is the same thing as saying they're ugly. Or are you saying it's gotta be verbatim? "Why are you ugly?" gets you in like Flynn, while "Ha ha, you're ugly." is a big no no?
Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Lefty Rankin
How can I become low inhib bad boy slayer ?

i must be chad then

I know you gate keeping , did you even try the advice ?
4. Execute all 3 and go talk to some women

What more advice u need

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and gigell

These are both flirting phrases. Flirting without being seen as weird means you're in the process of slaying.

Tell me something I don't know.

These are both flirting phrases. Flirting without being seen as weird means you're in the process of slaying.

Wdym in the process?

You can flirt but if you’re subhtn and say these bad boy phrases u can’t get away with it