low inhib bbc police officer chimping out and grinding on women at UK festival

Festivals are way too expensive bro. I want to go reading and go hard on some MDMA. Drugs are such a good cope if you have normie friends to enjoy them with.

I enjoy -
MDMA
Coke
Weed
Alcohol

and some other degenerate shit.
Listening to music and talking about dumb shit with your friends while high is such a good time.

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
They so funny ngl. I stayed in a uni dorm with some jamaican guy, and some african guy and my pakistani friend over the summer for some qualification program and we just hotboxed the room and had this african instructor knocking at the door “Y u smoke??” 😂😂

Then we stayed up till 2am talking about how the african guy brother runs this area. how he had girls come over at 2am cleaning his house and leave and how in high school all girls below his year, in his year and the year above he slept with all of them

where you from?
im living in germany right now

What’s the dating scene like over there my friend?
same as everywhere else in europe i guess lots of easy women but pretty ones are rare at least where i live

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just fucking holy fuck at the amount of cucks in this thread endorsing this behaviour. Stop sucking the BBC off and come to your senses you pathetic, filthy, soycucks.

Seen it b4 but disgraceful bastards