Low inhib changs beat Haven to a pulp

im not american:ROFLMAO:

clean my fucking toilet you dirty fucking dog your people smell like piss :sick:
which country are you boyo?

I can guarantee the CCP Dynasty has genocided thousands of your countrymen. Such is the might of the Han:p:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
which country are you boyo?

I can guarantee the CCP Dynasty has genocided thousands of your countrymen. Such is the might of the Han:p:lul:
You are a subhuman imagine thinking you are trolling rn, you are a self hating depressed cuck inside but online all of you vietnam cucks act all tough jfl

Keyboard fu

I am from chechenya a place that killed 30 immigrant vietnamese chinese and deported them back to their shithole jfl

You are a subhuman imagine thinking you are trolling rn, you are a self hating depressed cuck inside but online all of you vietnam cucks act all tough jfl

Keyboard fu

I am from chechenya a place that killed 30 immigrant vietnamese chinese and deported them back to their shithole jfl
So you are from Russia.

Chechenya does not exist. It got annexed by Russia. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
So you are from Russia.

who cares if its dependent or not

fact is your piss skin people got killed and sent back to vietnam

So you are from Russia.

How you can even talk millions of chinese soilders cant killed 3000 uyghur soilders in 3 years:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

who cares if its dependent or not

fact is your piss skin people got killed and sent back to vietnam
You are russian.

In 10 years time russia will be a satellite state of the Great Heavenly Han Dynastyy.

We're pretty much the only ones keeping your electricity on and water running at night. Be mor respectful:p:lul:

• +1
You are russian.

In 10 years time russia will be a satellite state of the Great Heavenly Han Dynastyy.

We're pretty much the only ones keeping your electricity on and water running at night. Be mor respectful:p:lul:
at this point you are coping too much and trying to troll hard

you are a joke and you know it yourself lol

at this point you are coping too much and trying to troll hard

you are a joke and you know it yourself lol
16 trillion dollar gdp and 8% growth rate go brrrrrrrrr:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13137
Downvoting

• JFL
Reactions: Haven