Low inhib GILF tells me I mog one of my coworkers infront of him

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
I accidentally brought this table of 60+ roasties their entrees before appetizer and then I said sorry and they were giga fine with it. The manlet norwood server goes over to apologize and they tone shifted and started malding at him. I quickly got the right food and they said I was more handsome and he cuckcelled and agreed with the foids. Womens inhib goes into sub0 territory as they age JFLLL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamepheno1, aber, JL~ and 16 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and GigaStacySexual
I accidentally brought this table of 60+ roasties their entrees before appetizer and then I said sorry and they were giga fine with it. The manlet norwood server goes over to apologize and they tone shifted and started malding at him. I quickly got the right food and they said I was more handsome and he cuckcelled and agreed with the foids. Womens inhib goes into sub0 territory as they age JFLLL.
Gilf=30 year olds

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, arabcelxxx, lestoa and 4 others
Actually brutal as fuck if I was that cuck I’d start crying

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RR9, iblamepheno1 and 9 others
When I was a server at a nursing home this old bitch tried to get me to go back to her room with her under false pretenses. She needed “help with the tv” so I followed and this foid coworker stopped me and said never to listen to her again because she has a reputation of trying to get good looking guys to go back to her room and fuck.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, JL~, arabcelxxx and 9 others
Tales from your local pizza hut

• JFL
Reactions: aber and iloveboobs
Updooted just for the last sentence "women lose all inhibition as they get older" is true asf

• +1
Reactions: aber, JL~, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Then you had gay sex with him
4395068 20240918 224918

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, HarrierDuBois, lcberg04 and 5 others
I want slay stories ;(

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
paycel discovers halo effect

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Clavicular
fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

did she look like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, iloveboobs, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person