• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
@Chinacurry have u ever got this done? i have gotten similar done on both minibus n bus
Actually once me and my oneitis went to repulse bay on a minibus and the driver uncle was like this, low Inhib as fuck, commenting sarcy as fuck shit to random on the road in Cantonese and my gf was translating for me.

Can't imagine how it would have been on some of those new territory mountain roads...

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Anyone have vids of the mexican dude from lookism chadfishing foids and confronting them? Like saying they are ugly, why they going for chad

Actually once me and my oneitis went to repulse bay on a minibus and the driver uncle was like this, low Inhib as fuck, commenting sarcy as fuck shit to random on the road in Cantonese and my gf was translating for me.

Can't imagine how it would have been on some of those new territory mountain roads...
Legit have run into more than 5 incidence of driver driving no care cuz they used to it and im panicking

Legit have run into more than 5 incidence of driver driving no care cuz they used to it and im panicking
Hk uncles are generally giga low inhib.

I was in a Cafe eating beef brisket this morning, and there were 3 uncles talking really low inhib about 2 young girls on another table and the girls were sort of making disgust noises.

Then one of the uncles who spoke English started talking to me, first about my arms. Asking if I take steroids, then saying I must have a really strong dick. Then asking if I had a Chinese gf, and I said no and they said I should get 1 then the other uncle said no u should get 2, cos I must have a really powerful dick.

They were saying this really loud and not giving a shit

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
Hk uncles are generally giga low inhib.

I was in a Cafe eating beef brisket this morning, and there were 3 uncles talking really low inhib about 2 young girls on another table and the girls were sort of making disgust noises.

Then one of the uncles who spoke English started talking to me, first about my arms. Asking if I take steroids, then saying I must have a really strong dick. Then asking if I had a Chinese gf, and I said no and they said I should get 1 then the other uncle said no u should get 2, cos I must have a really powerful dick.

They were saying this really loud and not giving a shit
Yep they have no filter n say anything, esp grandpas