Low inhib is law

Manana

Manana

Gold
Being low inhibition is law in dating.
I have a friend who is a manlet but still slays decently because he doesnt give a fuck. Foids feel this and it makes him more appealing and interesting. He also doesn't overthink his position in every social situation he's in. Takes rejection like it's nothing and moves on. Ideal mindset if you have to grind for slays.

Only reason I am saying this is because I believe this is something some people here can accomplish, and it is a more realistic task than ascending facially.

Altough this requires a complete mental and emotional turn-around; it's still possible.

I'm talking to myself btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, g0op, castelldefels and 8 others
you cant fake low inhibition tho, because you are THINKING how to be low inhibition. its a paradox

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, greywind, smashingdirty6s and 3 others
Yes low inhib is very important but it can also cause issues tbh. I know that from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and datboijj
By having a nihilistic mindset and stepping out of your comfort zone
no like i said you cant muster up any mindset for low inhib because you are THINKING, the point of low inhib is to not think so can only come natural or with some brain trauma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger and poopoohead
no like i said you cant muster up any mindset for low inhib because you are THINKING, the point of low inhib is to not think so can only come natural or with some brain trauma
You can act low-inhib tho, just need to completely change your mindset.
Just do things you normally wouldn't and don't overthink. Over time you will change behavioural patterns and subsequently lose inhib.

after a while of pretending you'll realise its nothing and will slowly become more low inhib tbh

You can act low-inhib tho, just need to completely change your mindset.
Just do things you normally wouldn't and don't overthink. Over time you will change behavioural patterns and subsequently lose inhib.
acting low inhib is cringe as fuck and will be sniffed out, like with anything.

you cant fake low inhibition tho
COCAINE IN MY POLYBAG :
James Franco Flirt GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Manana and poopoohead
When it comes to low inhib:
1.never overthink and analize shit to much
2.do things following your instict
3.no remorse or looking back,just focus foward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, T50 Mogger, castelldefels and 1 other person
Yeah yeah, the same as my balding 5'4 low inhib indian janitor friend that slays like crazy cuz of his humor.

When it comes to low inhib:
1.never overthink and analize shit to much
2.do things following your instict
3.no remorse or loking back,just focus foward
BUT, this will undoubtly turn your into a gorilla nigger. What a mf does for some crumb of pussy.

Being low inhibition is law in dating.
I have a friend who is a manlet but still slays decently because he doesnt give a fuck. Foids feel this and it makes him more appealing and interesting. He also doesn't overthink his position in every social situation he's in. Takes rejection like it's nothing and moves on. Ideal mindset if you have to grind for slays.

Only reason I am saying this is because I believe this is something some people here can accomplish, and it is a more realistic task than ascending facially.

Altough this requires a complete mental and emotional turn-around; it's still possible.

I'm talking to myself btw.
Low inhibition is just not thinking and living in the movement, saying and doing whatever you want without a second thought. It comes with high test lvls. If you have anxiety and overthinking everything you have low test.

Low inhibition is just not thinking and living in the movement, saying and doing whatever you want without a second thought. It comes with high test lvls. If you have anxiety and overthinking everything you have low test.
I’m like this when I eat raw beef and get plenty of sun. Euphoric and giving 0 fucks about anything but myself, I’m center of universe. it’s like I’m on xans but I remember everything I’m doing.

not true at all, i have decently above average t levels and high inhib

You can do it lol it’s 100% possible. Slowly push all your boundaries and you’ll do it. I did it too, I’m mid-inhib now

• +1
Reactions: Manana
you cant fake low inhibition tho, because you are THINKING how to be low inhibition. its a paradox
Most personality traits are stable by an early age and don't change much. Neuroticism goes down slightly as you get older but I assume you just start to not give a fuck cause your getting closer to your death. Major personality changes don't usually happen unless you deal with major trauma. Although drugs like Psilocybin can reduce anxiety and improve mood in some people. I don't think you can transform yourself from a reserved, quiet person into a negative inhibition extroverted Tyrone. But if you make small conscientious efforts socially to be more outgoing it can help but it won't be second nature like it is for some.