Low inhib isn't enough, delete inhib is ideal

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Like i'm low inhib and i always do my shit but i always have thoughts about it or a feeling in my chest sometimes

It's so cuck tbh, low inhib is shit, literally deleting inhib is the ideal because every decision i make there's always a thought process going into it and it annoys me i just want to be completely unbothered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, isis_Bleach, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
That's because you are low inhib you just want to be. You can't turn yourself low inhib you either are or you aren't. You gotta be born that way.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
That's because you are low inhib you just want to be. You can't turn yourself low inhib you either are or you aren't. You gotta be born that way.
*aren't

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

I am low inhib lol, everyone knows this. I have proven this irl and on the site. What i meant to say is this: even though i am low inhib, i sometimes feel about the things i do, and i think NO inhib is better than low inhib because ''low inhib'' means there is SOME inhib, which is what i have, a minimal amount of inhib and i think it sucks, 0 inhib whatsoever would mog

• +1
I am low inhib lol, everyone knows this. I have proven this irl and on the site. What i meant to say is this: even though i am low inhib, i sometimes feel about the things i do, and i think NO inhib is better than low inhib because ''low inhib'' means there is SOME inhib, which is what i have, a minimal amount of inhib and i think it sucks, 0 inhib whatsoever would mog
You aren't now low inhib. The fact you even feel you need to prove you are says enough. Lmao that comment actually has me laughing. Oh silly incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
You aren't now low inhib. The fact you even feel you need to prove you are says enough. Lmao that comment actually has me laughing. Oh silly incel
Mate, you joined in July 2021, if you think i feel even slightly bothered about your unimportant existence and the drivel you type at me you've got it all wrong.

I don't want to ''prove'' anything, i was just making a theory about how i feel NO INHIB would be better than LOW INHIB, me having the latter, because it eradicates ALL INHIB and thus any thought process going into actions, any remorse for morally questionable decisions, etc. but maybe i should've anticipated that i'm on a site where everyone's a basement dweller who shit theirselves to ask for more ketchup at KFC. Oh well. I apologize.

• +1
Alright is there anyone with a pair of balls on this site who's been here for longer than a month that can add some substance to my theory instead of complaining that i'm muh not low inhib

• +1
Low inhib dark triad slayer
60F03541 CB7C 4D31 8781 05206BA1ED46

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Alpha male bad boy behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Heguldus, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Mate, you joined in July 2021
You can read, good.

if you think i feel even slightly bothered about your unimportant existence and the drivel you type at me you've got it all wrong.
When did I say I thought that? You telling on yourself 😆

I don't want to ''prove'' anything, i was just making a theory about how i feel NO INHIB would be better than LOW INHIB, me having the latter, because it eradicates ALL INHIB and thus any thought process going into actions, any remorse for morally questionable decisions, etc. but maybe i should've anticipated that i'm on a site where everyone's a basement dweller who shit theirselves to ask for more ketchup at KFC. Oh well. I apologize.
Oh cool

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RODEBLUR
  • +1