Low inhib max

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
My inhibition is shockingly high. I actually cant believe it myself. I need methods to practice socially without looking too autistic or out of place. Got invited to go to a night out but since I didnt know the other people (only knew one), I bailed. I am too high inhib and its making me sad. Any sort of softcore drugs or some shit that can help with this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Wool
My inhibition is shockingly high. I actually cant believe it myself. I need methods to practice socially without looking too autistic or out of place. Got invited to go to a night out but since I didnt know the other people (only knew one), I bailed. I am too high inhib and its making me sad. Any sort of softcore drugs or some shit that can help with this.

Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 701
Become confident in yourself
That's it

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
"Just be confident bro" "just be yourself bro" :soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

If you want to be low inhib carry a gun (legally). Why do you think niggers are low inhib. It is because they know they can end anyone's life if they are disrespected

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Coping, kobecel and 6 others
  • +1

If you want to be low inhib carry a gun (legally). Why do you think niggers are low inhib. It is because they know they can end anyone's life if they are disrespected
bro im on about talking to girls and people I dont know mainly. Guns wont do shit especially in the UK

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656

No it's because they had no fathers, so have no discipline, combined with generally lower IQs

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Drink before you go. Tell them you had a few shots before you left and they will think you are cool

bro im on about talking to girls and people I dont know mainly. Guns wont do shit especially in the UK

Tbh I'd be anxious as shit carrying a gun around when I'd get arrested if I were caught ngl

• +1
Just did some research into it and it looks promising depsite the fact you cant take it with alcohol.
This 1000x.

@Wool it will only be awkward for the first hour then it'll be cool
idk im extremely awkard. Had a year out school in year 8 and it destroyed me socially.

Okay i can help with that.

For people who you dont know,realize you probably will not meet them again.

For foids realize that if you never try, you never win and that even if you do fail, you can come back with a story to us
Tbh I'd be anxious as shit carrying a gun around when I'd get arrested if I were caught ngl
I have carried weapons before. I'm not scared but maybe its because I am black. This was in my tyrone days

• +1
Just did some research into it and it looks promising depsite the fact you cant take it with alcohol.

idk im extremely awkard. Had a year out school in year 8 and it destroyed me socially.

Introversion combined with a good eye area is a slayer combo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Wool
Okay i can help with that.

For people who you dont know,realize you probably will not meet them again.

For foids realize that if you never try, you never win and that even if you do fail, you can come back with a story to us
thats what I tell myself however it just doesnt change my state and am still anxious, even around people who I for sure no I will never meet again. and for the girls I worry about being rejected and the reality of my ugliness coming to real life. tbh

lmao niggers are low inhib because they are low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Wool
Introversion combined with a good eye area is a slayer combo ngl
its complete opposite. Its low trust
Only time I can think of that phenibut will be useful is social gatherings without alcohol which dont require much if any concentration (which is unlikely). dang

• +1
its complete opposite. Its low trust

For you I suppose because your eye area is so incredibly masculine. That said, low trust isn't necessarily a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Wool
Xanax makes you drunk without the hangover.

androgenous is key tbh. another reason im growing my hair.

Depends on how it's done, but as a general rule, yeah.

• +1

It's better than alcohol for social inhibition. Don't take them together. Phenibut is REALLY fucking powerful. Tolerance builds up fast and if you take it too often you'll go through horrible withdrawals.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Benzodiazepines or SSRIs.
Tell your doc about your anxiety and he will hand them out like candy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
It's better than alcohol for social inhibition. Don't take them together. Phenibut is REALLY fucking powerful. Tolerance builds up fast and if you take it too often you'll go through horrible withdrawals.
Yeah but i would look like a retard not drinking alcohol when others are. I would not but it's not be. idk it's a tough one

Yeah but i would look like a retard not drinking alcohol when others are. I would not but it's not be. idk it's a tough one
Just saying re: Phenibut. It pretty much makes you extroverted. For example, any pressure situation you're put in socially you will be able to handly it more confidently than anyone else (group interactions etc). When you take it for the first few times you get extreme euphoria, increased sense of touch, empathy, and music sounds like heaven. But it's a slippery slope. I used to take high amounts of phenibut FAA back in 2015-2016 and socially mogged everyone around me. It's not a miracle drug because nothing is a miracle. But its very likely you'll get addicted to it. It's kinda like, when you stop taking it, few months go by and then you realise,"holy shit phenibut made me god". But yeah, not to be messed with. I don't think anyone can take it responsibly, like 6 times a year or only for job interviews etc. Very very high addiction potential.
You can have 1 drink but it'll feel like 7-8ish (anti-anxiety wise). You have a lot more self control with phenibut, so you can kind of tune yourself to the environment. If the people your with are only likely drunk, you can sort of emulate that. If they're pretty drunk, you can emulate that too. Don't take it too often or dose it too high.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Just saying re: Phenibut. It pretty much makes you extroverted. For example, any pressure situation you're put in socially you will be able to handly it more confidently than anyone else (group interactions etc). When you take it for the first few times you get extreme euphoria, increased sense of touch, empathy, and music sounds like heaven. But it's a slippery slope. I used to take high amounts of phenibut FAA back in 2015-2016 and socially mogged everyone around me. It's not a miracle drug because nothing is a miracle. But its very likely you'll get addicted to it. It's kinda like, when you stop taking it, few months go by and then you realise,"holy shit phenibut made me god". But yeah, not to be messed with. I don't think anyone can take it responsibly, like 6 times a year or only for job interviews etc. Very very high addiction potential.

You can have 1 drink but it'll feel like 7-8ish (anti-anxiety wise). You have a lot more self control with phenibut, so you can kind of tune yourself to the environment. If the people your with are only likely drunk, you can sort of emulate that. If they're pretty drunk, you can emulate that too. Don't take it too often or dose it too high.
so its something similar to ghb right?
some guy on lookism was advising 1.4 butanediol as cheap and easy to get substitute of ghb and claimed it's fine to use it once a week, not to get addicted, so probably same could work with this phenibut...

The only legit and permenant low inhib max is ascending and being gl when you have that becoming low inhib is as easy as taking a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
so its something similar to ghb right?
some guy on lookism was advising 1.4 butanediol as cheap and easy to get substitute of ghb and claimed it's fine to use it once a week, not to get addicted, so probably same could work with this phenibut...
It's far less dirty than GHB. Their structures are a bit different too as GHB is a GABA-A agonist, exact same receptor Alcohol has an affinity to. GHB is Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate and Phenibut is Beta-Phenyl-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. Phenibut works on the GABA-b receptor and it's effects are most similar to the high you'd get from taking a high dose of Baclofen. It also acts as a calcium channel blocker. I would advise against anyone taking GHB under any circumstance. I've seen people get seriously fucked up on it. Being on GHB is really noticable, whilst you can be subtle with Phenibut. Still both are extremely dangerous if misused. GHB can kill you easily in overdose. Phenibut hasn't killed anyone yet. But it's the withdrawals that really "kill" you.

Phenibut FAA mogs Phenibut HCl. There's a huge difference. I just don't advise anyone take either because they'll get addicted and use it as a crutch and fuck themselves up.

Phenibut FAA mogs Phenibut HCl. There's a huge difference. I just don't advise anyone take either because they'll get addicted and use it as a crutch and fuck themselves up.
you wouldn't consider it for a clubbing night?
I took different drugs in my life like mdma, mephedrone, cocaine, amphetamine, ketamine and some others and never got addicted to anything really...

you wouldn't consider it for a clubbing night?
I took different drugs in my life like mdma, mephedrone, cocaine, amphetamine, ketamine and some others and never got addicted to anything really...
It'll make you really calm and a smooth talker. I've took it with caffeine many times when going out and it worked better than alcohol for me. You just can't take it too often. Like max 1-2 times per month otherwise you'll build up tolerance. People claim you can use fasoracetam to reset Phenibut tolerance but I just wouldn't even go there. If you start drinking on top of it you'll probably end the night blacked out.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Go fuck a hooker, it should help bring some confidence.