Low inhib maxxing success!

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
This is basically a follow up on my of ashwaganda and nofap. I would highly recommend checking out that thread. These two things have helped me low inhibition max, and today has been the greatest result. I work at a restaraunt, and today was the first day on the job for a 6’5 guy from our school with chad-tier SMV. He’s none for being EXTREMELY low inhib and his body count is 23. He Is also known for fucking with people. There are multiple videos of him slapping Manlet freshman in the bathroom and calling them a bitch. He tried messing with me, and I’m only 6’2 and he’s 3 inches taller than me. I guarantee you almost nobody tried fucking with this guy before. We have different sides of the restaraunt, and he was walking over to my side of the restaraunt and kept on talking shit about me like he does with everyone. I stayed laid back and didn’t let it bother me or affect my confidence. He started fucking with me and grabbed my nose and called me a bitch, just to fuck with me. I knew it was a joke, and the old me would have just laughed it off and acted intimidated. The second time he grabbed my nose, I pushed him as hard as I could and slammed him into the wall. “DUDE DUDE STOP I WAS JUST MESSING WITH YOU!! I PROMISE I WONT FUCK WITH YOU AGAIN!!” His eyes got all wide and he looked like he was about to piss his pants. To even make things better, a cute JB who works with me witnessed the whole thing. She said “damn I didn’t expect that from you” and smiled. That was an insane dopamine rush. Our roles reversed!! The rest of the night I started fucking with him. He no longer went over to my side of the restaraunt and every time I got close to him he started to flinch. “Hey man, I want you to know that I was just messing with you. You aren’t gonna punch me in the face are you?” The rest of the night I got high fives and shit from my friends. Hands down most badass thing I’ve ever done. I wrote this to show you guys that lowering your inhibitions= success. You can call my methods cope or placebo, but either way I would have never done that before.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 6191, xefo and 10 others
Bro, edit this real quick, no one is gonna read it
- put 22-26 size characters
- bold important areas
- maybe use some spacings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6423 and 9 others
cant read bro tldr?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
This is basically a follow up on my of ashwaganda and nofap. I would highly recommend checking out that thread. These two things have helped me low inhibition max, and today has been the greatest result. I work at a restaraunt, and today was the first day on the job for a 6’5 guy from our school with chad-tier SMV. He’s none for being EXTREMELY low inhib and his body count is 23. He Is also known for fucking with people. There are multiple videos of him slapping Manlet freshman in the bathroom and calling them a bitch. He tried messing with me, and I’m only 6’2 and he’s 3 inches taller than me. I guarantee you almost nobody tried fucking with this guy before. We have different sides of the restaraunt, and he was walking over to my side of the restaraunt and kept on talking shit about me like he does with everyone. I stayed laid back and didn’t let it bother me or affect my confidence. He started fucking with me and grabbed my nose and called me a bitch, just to fuck with me. I knew it was a joke, and the old me would have just laughed it off and acted intimidated. The second time he grabbed my nose, I pushed him as hard as I could and slammed him into the wall. “DUDE DUDE STOP I WAS JUST MESSING WITH YOU!! I PROMISE I WONT FUCK WITH YOU AGAIN!!” His eyes got all wide and he looked like he was about to piss his pants. To even make things better, a cute JB who works with me witnessed the whole thing. She said “damn I didn’t expect that from you” and smiled. That was an insane dopamine rush. Our roles reversed!! The rest of the night I started fucking with him. He no longer went over to my side of the restaraunt and every time I got close to him he started to flinch. “Hey man, I want you to know that I was just messing with you. You aren’t gonna punch me in the face are you?” The rest of the night I got high fives and shit from my friends. Hands down most badass thing I’ve ever done. I wrote this to show you guys that lowering your inhibitions= success. You can call my methods cope or placebo, but either way I would have never done that before.
Is this a copypasta or sum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Bro, edit this real quick, no one is gonna read it
- put 22-26 size characters
- bold important areas
- maybe use some spacings
I tried editing it and it will only let me edit the title :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
Do some mma, you're tall too and shouldnt be intimidated by that cuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Roll credits...

But seriously good on you op I hope this starts a chain of you being even more confident

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Just copy paste the whole post, and type it here! You can tag me and previous users after (y)
JFL I found the editing button for the thread but 30 mins expired. Will do tommorow lmaoo I need to go to bed. I have trouble copy and pasta as I am using my phone atm, and am fairly low iq when it comes to technology jfl :( I will however summarize my thread: STARTED NOFAP AND ASHWAGANDA FOR NT/LOWINHIB MAXXING, CHAD BULLY TRIED TO FUCK WITH ME, I PUSHED CHAD INTO WALL, HE GOT INTIMIDATED, I THEN BULLIED THE BULLY THE REST OF THE NIGHT

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Chintuck22
Roll credits...

But seriously good on you op I hope this starts a chain of you being even more confident
It will I will never stop looksmaxxing and Ntmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Tales From the Basement | A-F-R-O

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
Believe what you want, but everything I said is true. It doesn’t matter to me whether or not you believe it, but you should at least try my advice. You have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and some1h0peless
Believe what you want, but everything I said is true. It doesn’t matter to me whether or not you believe it, but you should at least try my advice. You have nothing to lose
true, i agree

Its all about how you move, if you move like a pussy you get treated like one GJ op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
how much does the tall guy weigh

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Accountability is the major/career where your job is to keep the tabs on the financial transactions of a company, right?

how much does the tall guy weigh
I would guess 190 or so. He’s fairly skinny, but so am I, and he heightmogs me by three inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Accountability is the major/career where your job is to keep the tabs on the financial transactions of a company, right?
I would guess so but how does that relate to this thread? Lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I would guess 190 or so. He’s fairly skinny, but so am I, and he heightmogs me by three inches.
i thought he was big guy but still props bro u are high testosterone

I would guess so but how does that relate to this thread? Lmaoo
I replied to wrong thread nvm

But i'm too hyped up about success man, I have dozens of tab open from threads from the "Success" section, that's why I got mixed up

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
i thought he was big guy but still props bro u are high testosterone
He is bigger than me. I think I am but I used to act low t because I constantly fapped and had bad anxiety. I take ashwaganda and have been on nofap so anxiety is removed so I feel much more high T. I have some high t features such as browridge, bones, good height and great frame although chin could be bigger tbh.

I replied to wrong thread nvm

But i'm too hyped up about success man, I have dozens of tab open from threads from the "Success" section, that's why I got mixed up
Me too man. My goal is to lose virginity before I’m 19, I’m 18 now. I’ve mad big progress this year, kissed one foid, made out with one and got to Feel up her tits (she was hot too with decent body and a JB), most of that was looksmaxxing but also got drunk enough to lower my inhibitions. I think I can do it, just need to lower my inhibitions more.

Mirin

so cringe ngl

also tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22