LOW-INHIB OR DEATH

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
SUB-HTN'S got no shot unless they social circle max or spam approach or catfish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28414
yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23218, 5.5psl and 2 others
Low inhib is a result of being attractive

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 25223
didn’t ask
I literally told her I used to choke my ex girlfriend and she looked awakwardly at me then smiled, but I gave some super NT normal nice guy vibes before that, I built it up asking what types of guys she likes, confidant dominant guys, if she prefers someone who is good with their hands or someone that is a dancer

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and ripcordgod1
I literally told her I used to choke my ex girlfriend and she looked awakwardly at me then smiled, but I gave some super NT normal nice guy vibes before that, I built it up asking what types of guys she likes, confidant dominant guys, if she prefers someone who is good with their hands or someone that is a dancer
Ask her if she wants to get raped

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 25223
Ask her if she wants to get raped
nah, I listen only to legit pua coaches, I could have been softer on my delivery but I just need to spamapproach in daygame without the influence of alcohol, if I end smashing I'll probaby say something degenerate like that during the orgasm

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and ripcordgod1
nah, I listen only to legit pua coaches, I could have been softer on my delivery but I just need to spamapproach in daygame without the influence of alcohol, if I end smashing I'll probaby say something degenerate like that during the orgasm
Ask her if she’s seen american psycho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Ask her if she’s seen american psycho
too risky, I've only been on one date since october and I blew it completely I'm not giving fucking aspie psycho vibes by mentioning that, I hope these hookup pua tricks let me retain the foid not just hookup which is what is designed to do

reality is this bitch won't even swipe on me let alone respond to my messages on tinder or any other dating app, unless I get frauded professional photos as a 6'0 MTN

too risky, I've only been on one date since october and I blew it completely I'm not giving fucking aspie psycho vibes by mentioning that, I hope these hookup pua tricks let me retain the foid not just hookup which is what is designed to do

reality is this bitch won't even swipe on me let alone respond to my messages on tinder or any other dating app, unless I get frauded professional photos as a 6'0 MTN
Ask her if she does tricks on the dick
@HimmyButler