LOW INHIB PPL ARE WEIRD

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I was walking home from school and this Asian group (4 Indians, 1 Pakistani, 1 Polish guy)

We’re infront of me

A girl in this group is in my sixth form and has a gigantic ass. So these two niggas in year 10 (One white other black both are low inhib bad boys) rush ahead infront of me.

As soon as the black guy is behind the girl with the fat ass he starts barking like a dog and tries his best to get close to her :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. All whiles this happening his white friend laughs and joins in on the barking :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She looked nervous as hell and uncomfortable low-key feel bad for her I might have to comfort her tomorrow :feelsgood:

But ye being low inhib is overrated especially when you do stupid shit like that it can cause people to resent u and dislike u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19281, Gargantuan and 4 others
Barking abused dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 6128
That’s fucking hot bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What race are you?

• +1
They're her puppets sadly without them knowing..

• +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 6128 and Gerardwayfan
That's why I always hide the bodies.

• Woah
You take the scraps from low inhib chads brutal... "low-key feel bad for her I might have to comfort her tomorrow :feelsgood:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 6128
Hold up, they were 2 years younger? :feelskek::feelskek: Fucking mirin

• JFL
(One white other black both are low inhib bad boys) rush ahead infront of me.
they were most lucky at least normie, tall and wide framed
She looked nervous as hell and uncomfortable low-key feel bad for her I might have to comfort her tomorrow :feelsgood:
I hope you mean, by comforting her, trying to have sex with her instead of the cuck reddit kind
But ye being low inhib is overrated especially when you do stupid shit like that it can cause people to resent u and dislike u
Not if you're tall, wide framed and good looking. Everyone would laugh and be fine with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 6128
Theres autistic low inhib and nt low inhib
Autistic one is made fun of
The nt one ppl laugh w him

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuk, FailedNormieManlet and Growth Plate
they were most lucky at least normie, tall and wide framed

I hope you mean, by comforting her, trying to have sex with her instead of the cuck reddit kind

Not if you're tall, wide framed and good looking. Everyone would laugh and be fine with it
They were probably 14/15 the white guy was super short, shorter than my sister so he’s like 5’2 and the black guy 5’5/5’6 at most

Anyways in school height and frame don’t matter it’s all about status

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
Reddit cuck detected :lul: leave it alone its not your business
No u retarded ass nigga she’s legit a stacy I need a chance to fuck her before she goes to uni and becomes a giga whore

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, FailedNormieManlet and Growth Plate
Anyways in school height and frame don’t matter it’s all about status
You need at least a good face to gain status in the first place. By status, I mean status that would boost your attractiveness

No u retarded ass nigga she’s legit a stacy I need a chance to fuck her before she goes to uni and becomes a giga whore
and you think by "comforting her" she's gonna wanna fuck you?
she'll fuck the niggas barking at her before she fucks you, get that through your skull nigga :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Sigmamale and Growth Plate
becomes a giga whore
she's in high school dude... she's already a whore because of puberty just like the boys
Trust me I'm literally 16 and when I was 14 there was already a girl that had a baby in my middle school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
They're her puppets sadly without them knowing..
Ye they surrounded her cause she’s good looking and has a fat ass. She could probably easily manipulate those 2 retards

It’s funny how her ugly ass friend was laughing at the situation and trying to gather attention to herself she kept trying to talk to them but they ignored her :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Matthias8272
I was walking home from school and this Asian group (4 Indians, 1 Pakistani, 1 Polish guy)

We’re infront of me

A girl in this group is in my sixth form and has a gigantic ass. So these two niggas in year 10 (One white other black both are low inhib bad boys) rush ahead infront of me.

As soon as the black guy is behind the girl with the fat ass he starts barking like a dog and tries his best to get close to her :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. All whiles this happening his white friend laughs and joins in on the barking :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I used to be giga low inhib before I started taking LSD, when you're low inhib you make lots of enemies and people dislike/judge you. You might get socially excluded too, but on the other hand - the few who do like you, they love you and will stick by

• +1
she's in high school dude... she's already a whore because of puberty just like the boys
Trust me I'm literally 16 and when I was 14 there was already a girl that had a baby in my middle school
Ye there’s probably been like 20 girls in my school who I’ve known got pregnant but her situation is different she’s Indian not some white or black trailer trash

Her family is quite wealthy she’s Hardly allowed to go out and she has no social medias. She’s never dated a boy too lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ye there’s probably been like 20 girls in my school who I’ve known got pregnant but her situation is different she’s Indian not some white or black trailer trash

Her family is quite wealthy she’s Hardly allowed to go out and she has no social medias. She’s never dated a boy too lol.
You cope a lot for someone who joined in April 2020 ngl. I think I've seen your pics before and you were good looking. Probably a decent height and wide framed too. Your above average SMV is probably making you see the world in a more bluepilled way despite you being on this forum for over 2 years

I would understand if she was east asian. Those girls probably have low libido. However, all the thicc and/or good looking facially Indian girls at my school are whores. The very reason your Indian crush is thicc to begin with is her hormones are probably as high as a black girl's, in turn, meaning that her libido is probably just as high, and given her attractiveness she could've easily messed with guys already

A wealthy family doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you mentioned that. You even said she's only "hardly" allowed to go out. It's not completely banned. She could be getting fucked during those times she's "hardly" out. Additionally, if any girl had half a brain, they could easily figure out that they could just do sexual shit at school like everyone at my school does

Girls and boys can both be very good at hiding relationships

You cannot be certain she has no social media. What? You just searched up her name everywhere? Plenty of girls use some cringe username instead of their real name. She has even more motivation to do such because she has strict parents. She doesn't even need social media for a relationship anyway. She could just be texting some latino prettyboy in Messenger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and youngmax
You cope a lot for someone who joined in April 2020 ngl. I think I've seen your pics before and you were good looking. Probably a decent height and wide framed too. Your above average SMV is probably making you see the world in a more bluepilled way despite you being on this forum for over 2 years

I would understand if she was east asian. Those girls probably have low libido. However, all the thicc and/or good looking facially Indian girls at my school are whores. The very reason your Indian crush is thicc to begin with is her hormones are probably as high as a black girl's, in turn, meaning that her libido is probably just as high, and given her attractiveness she could've easily messed with guys already

A wealthy family doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you mentioned that. You even said she's only "hardly" allowed to go out. It's not completely banned. She could be getting fucked during those times she's "hardly" out. Additionally, if any girl had half a brain, they could easily figure out that they could just do sexual shit at school like everyone at my school does

Girls and boys can both be very good at hiding relationships

You cannot be certain she has no social media. What? You just searched up her name everywhere? Plenty of girls use some cringe username instead of their real name. She has even more motivation to do such because she has strict parents. She doesn't even need social media for a relationship anyway. She could just be texting some latino prettyboy in Messenger
True I guess but I still want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Got any pics of the big ass Indian girl?