Low inhib stuff to say to a foid you’re talking to a foid (IN REAL LIFE)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Say these things irl if you’re bad boy darktriad low inhib htn

Let’s get high and sex

You smoke

Why you so pretty?

U look like (a beautiful famous woman)

example; you so pretty 😍 u look like Taylor hill

Let’s have kids.

Let’s have sex.

You wanna fuck me.

You wanna bounce on my dick.

I’ll finger yo pussy right here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Chadeep, Daqirius and 2 others
Why do I hear police sirens?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
@Jamaldickjavontus

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Just say you’re a high inhib autistic oofy doofy with no sex appeal
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Thank you! You have saved me from going to jail! +10000000000000000000 rep

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Thank you! You have saved me from going to jail! +10000000000000000000 rep
U probably just a 50 year old subhuman in the work force

You can say these things if you’re in highschool and a chad

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
you look like elliot rodger

wanna mog me in bed

i have 10,000 looksmax rep

girl your ass fatter then @Master belly

Let’s get high and sex

You smoke

Why you so pretty?

Let’s have kids.

Let’s have sex.

You wanna fuck me.

G

If she wants you to make a move

It's best to just make it, and let her push you off if she's not down, don't ask or say some shit

Eye her down like a meal immediately beforehand too so she knows you about to eat Dat hoe up :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Autismcel
If she wants you to make a move

It's best to just make it, and let her push you off if she's not down, don't ask or say some shit

Eye her down like a meal immediately beforehand too so she knows you about to eat Dat hoe up :ogre:
Nigga what

"why you so pretty?"

sounds fucking retarded as fuck. the thing is, i know this shit work too. which just makes me hate women.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
"why you so pretty?"

sounds fucking retarded as fuck. the thing is, i know this shit work too. which just makes me hate women.
U wanna know why it works? BBC 🤣

because women have 80iq on average
BBCs are low iq low inhib high eq and speak Ebonics, so they can successfully pull women while saying that

White boys are average iq high inhib low eq so when they ask “why are you so pretty” it’ll come off as nerdy/awkward

BBCs are low iq low inhib high eq and speak Ebonics, so they can successfully pull women while saying that

White boys are average iq high inhib low eq so when they ask “why are you so pretty” it’ll come off as nerdy/awkward
i mean women are retarded so when they hear shit like "why you so pretty" they don't think "is this guy fucking retarded? is he capable of thinking an original thought or does he just repeat shit he hears other people say? i wonder how many times he's used this retarded ass line?"

i mean women are retarded so when they hear shit like "why you so pretty" they don't think "is this guy fucking retarded? is he capable of thinking an original thought or does he just repeat shit he hears other people say? i wonder how many times he's used this retarded ass line?"
You’re describing what happens when a BBC rises up a snowbunny/mudroach

U guy of insulting me too, this entire thread is all based off things I say.

Didn’t you realize you were insulting me? Or are u retarded too

Let’s get high and sex

You smoke

Why you so pretty?

Let’s have kids.

Let’s have sex.

You wanna fuck me.

Images 5

sometimes i wonder…

Attachments

• IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 0
sometimes i wonder…
Ur so weird

Look at the meme you have saved on your phone, do you still think you can determine what’s nt or not?

Ur so weird

Look at the meme you have saved on your phone, do you still think you can determine what’s nt or not?
im as nt as i want

also pull ton more than u, i could bet uve never actually had any kind of a female contact am i right?

im as nt as i want

also pull ton more than u, i could bet uve never actually had any kind of a female contact am i right?
White sperg cuck

Ur retarded
You shouldn't get a @rhinoplasty unless your nose is very bad.

Also, foids love to be delusionmaxxed. If you are betabuxxing a becky and you delusionmax her into thinking she fogs VS models, she will give you a steep discount.

You shouldn't get a @rhinoplasty unless your nose is very bad.

Also, foids love to be delusionmaxxed. If you are betabuxxing a becky and you delusionmax her into thinking she fogs VS models, she will give you a steep discount.
Pms

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel