LOW INHIB WAY TO MAKE MONEY FROM COMPETITIVE VIDEO GAMES (ITS NOT SERIOUS CAREER DO IT ONLY IF YOU ARE TALENTED AND NEED FAST MONEY ASAP)

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
1- go to big internet cafe (doesnt exist in mumbai)
2- find incels who play your main game (in my case its league of subhumans)
3- tell them that you are elobooster and you boost people for 4 dolar per game (i end the game in like 20-30 min)

ofc no point doing this if you are european or from burgerland since literally picking up stone from ground and selling it would make more money lifefuel for poorfags ,MENAcels, gooks since esports at asia are literally more important then sports

you have to be NT and look professional also being subhuman might halo you since being subhuman gives you asocial tryhard obese pig look

ive made 60 dolar so far (more money than doctors daily wage at my country jfl)

@exo thoughts pedophiletopmaincel?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, edi0, Skywalker and 17 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, iam good boy and Deleted member 51465

ONLY IF YOU ARE TALENTED​

Nice, OP.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51465 and roping3264
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
yes its not high income but its 0 effort and fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The Antichrist, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
how can you make money at something you are not talented niggeroid?
it’s an incel forum nigga, no one is talented at shit other than failing at life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, dgzty, AngryShortMale and 5 others
You will get laughed at by kids

3- tell them that you are elobooster and you boost people for 4 dolar per game (i end the game in like 20-30 min)

ofc no point doing this if you are european or from burgerland since literally picking up stone from ground and selling it would make more money lifefuel for poorfags ,MENAcels, gooks since esports at asia are literally more important then sports

you have to be NT and look professional also being subhuman might halo you since being subhuman gives you asocial tryhard obese pig look

Imagine boosting in 2023 JFL

it’s an incel forum nigga, no one is talented at shit other than failing at life
being good at competitive game is incel trait
You will get laughed at by kids
being chall in LoL makes you god amongst humans in eyes of 12 yo kids nigga(ofc u are incel in reality))what are u yapping about

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51465, The Antichrist and 2 others
Imagine boosting in 2023 JFL
vidya is only becoming more popular due to incel increase
lowiqNormie

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Milosz and PseudoMaxxer
vidya is only becoming more popular due to incel increase
lowiqNormie
Whats ur elo even , only if u boost like dia + is worth and you get brain cancer anyway with that game , get a degree and wageslave is better

Whats ur elo even , only if u boost like dia + is worth and you get brain cancer anyway with that game , get a degree and wageslave is better
im 18 cant get any job rn and this makes more money then literally everything im challenger euwest jg main which requires insane patience , iq 🤓 , decision making but you dont need to tryhard at diamondniggerlowelo and below since its difficulty is equivalent of being foid in 2023

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skry, Deleted member 51465 and Milosz
being chall in LoL makes you god amongst humans in eyes of 12 yo kids nigga(ofc u are incel in reality))what are u yapping about
cope. no one cares about league of losers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mogstars, roping3264 and 1 other person
im 18 cant get any job rn and this makes more money then literally everything im challenger euwest jg main which requires insane patience , iq 🤓 , decision making but you dont need to tryhard at diamondniggerlowelo and below since its difficulty is equivalent of being foid in 2023
Gl with that you'll find ur self mid 20s broke and more miserable than ever lucky i quit that shit around ur age not hating ofc just facts

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
cope. no one cares about league of losers
nigga im not playing it for fun incels at internetcafe care about their elo more then their family no need to make autistic useless comments also it doesnt have to be league ,it can be valorant which is more NT

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51465
Gl with that you'll find ur self mid 20s broke and more miserable than ever lucky i quit that shit around ur age not hating ofc just facts
this is not serious career anyways just fast money for poorfags like me

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Deleted member 51465 and lowiqNormie
behavior/mmr boosting on dota 2 is more lucrative but it requires you to be born russian

no other way for balkan subhumans like me to make money but wageslaving or immigrating

• +1
behavior/mmr boosting on dota 2 is more lucrative but it requires you to be born russian

no other way for balkan subhumans like me to make money but wageslaving or immigrating
dota is deadnegrin game also its easier to be billionaire than be very good at dota how can you compete against trucels who play that game for 15 years

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, Deleted member 51465 and exo
boosting has been non-existent ever since the chinese clients were deported out of europe and us bc of covid. before you could easily make 100-150 a game in chall

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and roping3264
the entrepreneurial IQ of the average forum user never fails to amaze me

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28927 and roping3264
the entrepreneurial IQ of the average forum user never fails to amaze me
give me oppurtinity and ill mog elon musk to mars in 5 weeks

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 51465

IMG 9917

• +1
@Xangsane @mbolo greetings to dharavi
what are your thoughts on this topic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Milosz, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

league of subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Framemogger69, bruhmaxxing and 1 other person
Boosting has been around for ages you dont need to go to an internet cafe to do it lmao, nothing low inhib about this either
Also jfl at "talented" unless youre like top few in the server

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and lowiqNormie
Somethings missing , after step 3 I don’t understand

How do you get the money

I look like a basic teen it won’t work

Also what if you don’t play any mainstream game

Boosting has been around for ages you dont need to go to an internet cafe to do it lmao, nothing low inhib about this either
Also jfl at "talented" unless youre like top few in the server
idk what rank are u boyo but u are autist if u think being chall (300 in 35 million) in euw doesnt require talent send me ur opgg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Milosz

ONLY IF YOU ARE TALENTED​

Nice, OP.
Is it not wierd to go up to randoms and ask if they play fortnite and if they wanna pay me to get unreal

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Is it not wierd to go up to randoms and ask if they play fortnite and if they wanna pay me to get unreal
nigga you autist ? Obviously you see someone playing a specific game and you go up to them and ask thats why its lowinhib
I don’t fucking understand what to do on step 3
Basically you tell them to pay you for every win you get them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 51465
nigga you autist ? Obviously you see someone playing a specific game and you go up to them and ask thats why its lowinhib

Basically you tell them to pay you for every win you get them
My bad nigga I didn't read properly

Get a job lil nigga

• +1
60 dollars so far? in what fucking time line

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and roping3264
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and PseudoMaxxer
OP is d1 dog

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and PseudoMaxxer
60 dollars so far? in what fucking time line
lol.....iamgine thinking you can earn 100$ / playing some shitty game online/ day when the average wage in turd world countries is like 400$

nigga if it were that easy there wouldnt BE any doctors or lawyers in those countries, as EVERYBODY would do DOTA 2 or some shit for a living :feelskek:

shit thread OP kys

lol.....iamgine thinking you can earn 100$ / playing some shitty game online/ day when the average wage in turd world countries is like 400$

nigga if it were that easy there wouldnt BE any doctors or lawyers in those countries, as EVERYBODY would do DOTA 2 or some shit for a living :feelskek:

shit thread OP kys
There are huge networks that do exactly this from india or venezuela, literal meme in old sxhopl runescape + they dont scam

shit thread OP kys
xdd