Low inhibition linked to status and hence testosterone

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
If you know anything about me it's that I think that non-existent inhibition is a huge advantage while very low inhibition is a must in order to socialmaxx and slay

Why I think It is linked? Well, I have anecdotical evidence backing It Up. For example:

Me & 2 friends are coming back home, 1 if them say "shit I need to pee but there's no place", I say then "Pee there, you don't have the balls to pee with so many people walking around here". Now, this guy knows that if he doesn't pee his current status Will be lowered because he didn't dare and hence I won the """"fight"""", he is deafeaten but I have won. Now his testosterone raises, he must win the fight, (high T is correlated with low inhib, hence thugs et al). He goes there and pees, he has won the fight, he feels a slight raise in T as a reward and I feel a small spike in cortisol for I have Lost.

What I have described has happenned.

Low inhib is for sure related with status because as I have said in other posts, men admire you doing crazy crap (not in excess, that's retarded). Take the tyipical Norman, he has average to high inhib, he is submissive and if you dare he'll laugh (which shows submission) instead of having the balls to do the dare; only helped by the spike in T my friend was capable of peeing there. But usually, they would not because they are passive.

What I'm trying to tell you here is that low inhib is positively correlated with T levels and that when doing low inhib crap your T raises as a reward of gaining status (as if you won a fight)

Jfl if you aren't lowering your inhibition in 2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
To a point I guess but I've been injecting testosterone for 9 weeks now and it's been near peak concentration since week 4. I have 5 times the normal testosterone, not just some small natural spike right now yet am still high inhib. I have definitely gained some confidence but nothing spectacular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
makes sense
To a point I guess but I've been injecting testosterone for 9 weeks now and it's been near peak concentration since week 4. I have 5 times the normal testosterone, not just some small natural spike right now yet am still high inhib. I have definitely gained some confidence but nothing spectacular.
It's part of your brain structure, testosterone isn't going to change that

• +1
makes sense

It's part of your brain structure, testosterone isn't going to change that
There are androgen receptors in the brain though, that's why 19nors and tren especially has such a powerful mental effect - because of their extremely powerful affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Interesting related study on fighting and androgen receptors in the brain (done on fish though).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213638/

• +1
There are androgen receptors in the brain though, that's why 19nors and tren especially has such a powerful mental effect - because of their extremely powerful affinity for binding to androgen receptors.

Interesting related study on fighting and androgen receptors in the brain (done on fish though).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213638/
Yes. While higher testosterone is associated with risk taking behavior and whatnot, I don't think inhibition and t-levels are correlated as a whole. Some people are just born with higher inhibition regardless. I'd say it's probably more linked to IQ because high IQ means more processing speed which would in turn allow a person to more accurately assess a situation (as opposed to a lower IQ individual who does not / cannot process so much information at the same time and instead just acts on his urges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vaptor and jefferson
My test is thru the roof!

• +1