Low inhibition moggers rob store, store worker musters the courage to say something, gets BTFO'd

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Watch from about halfway in (30 seconds in). Worker musters the courage to kick the robbers bag, and then stand at the door saying he'll report them. Gets slapped across the face and backs down.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and deadmanwalking
I love the diversity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32734
Based black for once. How can one defend these jew run shops?

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Pointless

Just tell the robber to do his thing and tell you when he's done, and then report it tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Watch from about halfway in (30 seconds in). Worker musters the courage to kick the robbers bag, and then stand at the door saying he'll report them. Gets slapped across the face and backs down.

The employee, looks like some low paid worker.

I wouldn't risk my life or healthy or injury either. For some low paying job, where the owner has zero commitment to you.

It's the shop owner it's responsibility to defend his shop/shit. Or be such a great boss, that employees are willing to defend this.

Pointless

Just tell the robber to do his thing and tell you when he's done, and then report it tomorrow
Oh yeah true that, I should go robbing these stores too since there is 0 consequence…

Big Black Cock > Big Nuclear Bomb

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekel
Oh yeah true that, I should go robbing these stores too since there is 0 consequence…

Who said there are no consequences

It's just pointless to risk your life as a cashier if you cant stop the robbery anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It's the shop owner it's responsibility to defend his shop/shit. Or be such a great boss, that employees are willing to defend this.
you would get fired if you tried to physically confront the robber because it's a legal liability there is nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
The guy said "I'll be back tomorrow, same time" what a mogger. Imagine being the store owner, knowing that that guy is actually probably telling the truth, and that there's nothing you can do to stop him aside from literally closing the store when you see him coming. jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, EdouardManlet and Chadelite
Brutal cumskin humiliation

wageslave mogged by neet Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and EdouardManlet
Wish i was this low inhib though damn