low inhibition pill

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
You hear and see attention craving normies through social media or irl always saying "I don't care what others think".Funny enough this is in 9/10 cases after they fucked up somewhere and are pretty self conscious about it.My theory is that the low inhib pill is at its highest when you have an antisocial behaviour and legitimately do not give a fuck about what others think, but also do not enjoy their company very much so less NT, lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, shaugstir, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Since becoming very low inhib I do enjoy the company of others less, so that is a legit symptom of low inhib.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Yerico7, Deleted member 10449 and 5 others
Since becoming very low inhib I do enjoy the company of others yes, that is a legit symptom of low inhib.
How tf do you even become become low inhib. In my mind to be low inhib you have to have little sympathy.

Don't you care if you say something that will hurt someone's feeling jfl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, everythingisacope and Deleted member 4797
Can attest.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
How tf do you even become become low inhib. In my mind to be low inhib you have to have little sympathy.

Don't you care if you say something that will hurt someone's feeling jfl
Because I really dont give af to hurt women feelings anymore. I actually enjoy it and actively seek it.

Men are respectful for the most part, so you dont need to be a dick to feel low inhib around them.

Its why most men develop High Inhib as puberty starts, because they start giving respect to an abusing creature (women). Take away your rose tinted glasses + fear of women and you will be extremely low inhib with everybody.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Yerico7, IdiAmin and 8 others
nothing mogs low inhib NT high PSL tall big frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Yerico7 and everythingisacope
be nice but if they give u a reason to not be nice

don’t be nice

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Yerico7, IdiAmin and 2 others
Low inhibition was never about being friendly and partecipant with others, that is a high inhib yes man trait, it's about being able to leave your house without thinking you will face repercussions for that.

nothing mogs low inhib NT high PSL tall big frame
Yeah nothing mogs ideal, ideal, ideal, ideal, ideal. Fuck off this is the real world we're talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Yeah nothing mogs ideal, ideal, ideal, ideal, ideal. Fuck off this is the real world we're talking about.
yes and in the real world if u have all those traits u are near unmoggable in social settings, idk what ur trying to say

don't enjoy people's company but still pretty high inhib

tbh high inhib around women comes from brainwashing that you can't hit them and you have pleasure them during sex

women can talk shit to you but you have to take it "like a man" or else you're some antisocial loser in their eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
This is how being low inhib looks, he legit doesn't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
don't enjoy people's company but still pretty high inhib

tbh high inhib around women comes from brainwashing that you can't hit them and you have pleasure them during sex

women can talk shit to you but you have to take it "like a man" or else you're some antisocial loser in their eyes
based

I care what others think but don't enjoy their company

You hear and see attention craving normies through social media or irl always saying "I don't care what others think".Funny enough this is in 9/10 cases after they fucked up somewhere and are pretty self conscious about it.My theory is that the low inhib pill is at its highest when you have an antisocial behaviour and legitimately do not give a fuck about what others think, but also do not enjoy their company very much so less NT, lower inhib
when you are good looking and able to get laid regularly with minimal effort you will automatically become low inhib and aloof. this is because you arent worried about saying the wrong thing to a girl or in a social situation because you know with your looks theres another girl in line waiting. When you swipe through 1300 tinder profiles just to finally get one date you will be high inhib because you are afraid that if you mess up you will have to go 8 months again using your hands.

as for some brazilian thug type low inhib idk bout that

when you are good looking and able to get laid regularly with minimal effort you will automatically become low inhib and aloof. this is because you arent worried about saying the wrong thing to a girl or in a social situation because you know with your looks theres another girl in line waiting. When you swipe through 1300 tinder profiles just to finally get one date you will be high inhib because you are afraid that if you mess up you will have to go 8 months again using your hands.

Always the same stuff repeated, being high or low inhib depends on your hormonal levels too, good luck being low inhib with low t levels. Inject T if you are high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Always the same stuff repeated, being high or low inhib depends on your hormonal levels too, good luck being low inhib with low t levels. Inject T if you are high inhib.
My T is probably 98th percentile on this forum and i'm high inhib af.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

define brazilian thug type low inhib