• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21044, Birdcell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Birdcell, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
High mogs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
High IPD is way more forgiving and easier to fraud to look more harmonious tbh.
How do you fraud high IPD? My ES Ratio is like 0.47-0.49. Hard to measure exactly but definitely a bit on the higher side. Hopefully MSE will give me wider cheekbones and a more harmonious ES Ratio.

Grow out the side of your hair a little, let your eyebrows get close together (not unibrow tier but the closer the better in terms of frauding closer set eyes)

Also a more defined nasal bridge makes your eyes appear closer together, which is a chad trait. Same with the ‘long’ eyebrows

For Low IPD frauding higher you have to generally look worse in other areas. Making your nasal bridge less defined (failo) plucking brows far apart (looks faggy) shaving sides of head (low Jb appeal)

High, because you can do a epicanthoplasty to drag the inner corners of your eyes closer together and create the illusion of a reduced ipd. But with a low IPD you need orbital box surgeries to correct it.
yeah but if you could choose between low and high what would it be?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
I learned all of this from this thread mainly, shouldve let it speak for itself bro

View attachment 1439220

View attachment 1439215View attachment 1439216
That literally explains it perfectly. Rhinoplasty gave me a flatter nose which made my IPD look higher. Combined with my short medial eyebrow length I look like a dolphin now. Brutal. Now I need to get grafting to fix it.

My IPD is Gandy tier

Grow out the side of your hair a little, let your eyebrows get close together (not unibrow tier but the closer the better in terms of frauding closer set eyes)

Also a more defined nasal bridge makes your eyes appear closer together, which is a chad trait. Same with the ‘long’ eyebrows

For Low IPD frauding higher you have to generally look worse in other areas. Making your nasal bridge less defined (failo) plucking brows far apart (looks faggy) shaving sides of head (low Jb appeal)
I wish I could grow my eyebrows closer together. I have goofy Ryan Gosling eyebrows that are short and rounded.

High, because you can do a epicanthoplasty to drag the inner corners of your eyes closer together and create the illusion of a reduced ipd. But with a low IPD you need orbital box surgeries to correct it.
Medial canthoplasty is not done by nearly any doc due to its complication rate. Even my orbital box doc said he would not do it.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Medial canthoplasty is not done by nearly any doc due to its complication rate. Even my orbital box doc said he would not do it.
Really? In Korea they do it all the time to fix the epicanthal fold.

• +1
Really? In Korea they do it all the time to fix the epicanthal fold.
Epicanthoplasty does not affect the medial canthus afaik.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Epicanthoplasty does not affect the medial canthus afaik.

I think it does indirectly, they essentially create cut a medial canthus with a parallel double eyelids. As you can see, the crease the is created at the medial cantus will give the illusion of s shorter IPD.

• Love it