[Low IQ] "[Cope] "Just locationmaxx to a better city bro"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
https://incels.is/threads/just-locationmaxx-to-a-better-city-bro.174867/

@personalityinkwell

Since this was clearly addressed to me but I can't reply on .co, i'll reply on here. Just fucking lol at thinking locationmaxxing is "moving to another (((city)))" bro, locationmaxxing is literally about about moving AWAY from a city, are you retarded? I haven't had to bring out the map in quite awhile, but here it is.

Blue Dots are hypergamous hellholes, notice a correlation between blue where the blue dots are located? What the blue dots represent are where there is an overabundance of men seeking women, but not vice versa, they correlate almost entirely with high population city areas. Locationmaxxing, is about moving to where the blue dots ARE NOT. To moving to where hypergamy IS NOT. Rural Christian Areas in Montana, West Virginia, places where you have to use a 115+ IQ to locate a "unicorn" in a place where Marxism hasn't corrupted a female. It's why richcels typically are fakecels aswell because they could just use their money to move to somewhere like this.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LastGerman
Locationmax is legit if you plan to expat in third world countries. 1 week in central America or SEA= my whole dating life in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 685
There seems to be a red dot on New Orleans.

New orleansmaxx brother

There seems to be a red dot on New Orleans.

New orleansmaxx brother
Red dots actually don't mean what you think they mean, all dots mean something bad. The absense of dots means the absense of problems, at least relative to the cities.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Didn't you say you were a locationcel in your interview with that black guy?

Red dots actually don't mean what you think they mean, all dots mean something bad. The absense of dots means the absense of problems, at least relative to the cities.
Pretty much every city has a dot, over indeed. Rural maxx or rope tbh
Didn't you say you were a locationcel in your interview with that black guy?
He’s a inel who blew up. his words aren’t gonna be consistent

I study in a college where there are lots of high class stacies and I'm still loner

That was kinda a shitpost to be honest. and it wasn't actually directed at you, seriously.

Anyway, if you really have money, you should SEAmaxx, that makes way more sense

That was kinda a shitpost to be honest. and it wasn't actually directed at you, seriously.

Anyway, if you really have money, you should SEAmaxx, that makes way more sense
SEA females aren't human.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and stuckneworleans
Racematched looksmatch or cuck degenerate who belongs on a cross.
Your racematched looksmatch is a landwhale who gets pumped by BBC.

I’m sorry boyo but if you want to get pussy and not be a permarotter who gets no action, just SEAmaxx. If u don’t, don’t complain nigga

Your racematched looksmatch is a landwhale who gets pumped by BBC.

I’m sorry boyo but if you want to get pussy and not be a permarotter who gets no action, just SEAmaxx. If u don’t, don’t complain nigga
Cope, i'm gonna get my virgin racematched looksmatch this year or death.
New brendio

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, LastGerman, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Racematched looksmatch or cuck degenerate who belongs on a cross.
I would rather die than mate with what would be considered my looksmatch in the US. Dating a hot SEA women is a lot less cucked than dating a white lardbucket, which are the only type of women who have been attracted to me lately in the US.

I would rather die than mate with what would be considered my looksmatch in the US. Dating a hot SEA women is a lot less cucked than dating a white lardbucket, which are the only type of women who have been attracted to me lately in the US.
>Hot
>SEA Woman

Pick one and only one, I have yet to see a single white dude who has gotten with a SEA ooknik subhuman female who he didn't massively mog, even if he was obese. Unless you are truly subhuman, I highly doubt your white looksmatch would be worse than a SEA female.

• +1
>Hot
>SEA Woman

Pick one and only one, I have yet to see a single white dude who has gotten with a SEA ooknik subhuman female who he didn't massively mog, even if he was obese. Unless you are truly subhuman, I highly doubt your white looksmatch would be worse than a SEA female.
Much worse. Several women from SEA have agreed to date me, and they all heavily mog the whales who like me on every dating app. I’m in good physical shape, and my actual white looksmatch would be attractive. However, due to American hypergamy and degeneracy, I can only attract whales.

Last edited:
Much worse. Several women from SEA have agreed to date me, and they all heavily mog the whales who like me on very dating app. I’m in good physical shape, and my actual white looksmatch would be attractive. However, due to American hypergamy and degeneracy, I can only attract whales.
Well looksmatch does not = what you can get, looksmatch = looksmatch, just go to middle america, locationmaxxing is a thing in America aswell, but what am I saying, barely any one actually cares enough to put in effort to go get their looksmatch. I guess it requires a certain level of autonomy, will, and knowledge that most people don't have so they take the easy route with uggo subhumans from third world countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm not a chad, but a girl I knew in high school literally wanted to go to my place 250 miles away from hers and fuck or become long distance boyfriend (idk exactly but she wanted my dick). Too bad I don't want to get a sexually transmitted disease, my life is shitty enough already. :lul: At least I don't have herpes, unlike 80% of the population :lul:
Am I lucky that the only girl who's attracted to me is the only one I know who had more than 30 sexual partners and also had an abortion? Fml, why isn't she a high-quality girl?
She's fucking desperate and I'm the only one to give her the attention she needs. Because I pity her and I remember when she was still pure and naive. It hurts me that she turned out this way. But I confirm girls who would literally cross a country to fuck exist, and you don't have to be a chad if she's a low quality woman ngl.

im either going to the midwest for my qt gf of german stock or to poland/czech republic. i cant deal with this bs anymore of tatted up, pierced whores telling me they're too busy to hangout

• So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE
im either going to the midwest for my qt gf of german stock or to poland/czech republic. i cant deal with this bs anymore of tatted up, pierced whores telling me they're too busy to hangout
Last seen Oct 28, 2020
I hope he made it bros...:cry:
@Ritalincel @gamma @Gargantuan @croww @lutte @cloUder

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, croww, lutte and 1 other person