Low IQ Greycels Query

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
Hold up….so you telling me that if I look like an egg head at 16% bfp…all I gotta do is get to 12% bf to not look like an egg head?

I really don’t get it. How is my face fonna be any different from how it is now? I see crazy transformations of people online and the comments just say “he lost weight”. That don’t make sense coz how his whole face structure change just by losing weight? How the hell did this guy go from egg head to handsome squidward just by lowering body fat? How did his face widen and how did his chin and jaw develop just by losing body fat?

Somebody please explain me what this means?

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 32514
the notion is that if you lose more fat you will lose enough facial fat to reveal your bone structure
i don't think the potential change is as dramatic as many here play it out to be though.

the notion is that if you lose more fat you will lose enough facial fat to reveal your bone structure
i don't think the potential change is as dramatic as many here play it out to be though.
Mpxtspmh9jg11

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Greycel Slayer
How is this all from losing face fat? His face seems to have gotten significantly wider, his brow ridge became more prominent. And his nose magically became proportional to the rest of his face. You sure it’s all from losing a few grams of face fat?

But how does their face seem wider and their nose seems proportional to the rest of their face? Their whole face becomes harmonious….I do not get how it’s all just from losing fat

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
Losing bodyfat will make your bone structure pop out more, if you’re boneless barely anything will change and you’ll still look bloated.

• +1
i think you need to go from veritable fatass to very low bf for it to be a very dramatic difference
Bro all the fat is just concentrated on my face like it’s so fuckin annoying and weird. I feel like melting all that shi from my face sometimes. Even tho I’m 16% bf, my face fat is that of someone who is 25% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Bro all the fat is just concentrated on my face like it’s so fuckin annoying and weird. I feel like melting all that shi from my face sometimes. Even tho I’m 16% bf, my face fat is that of someone who is 25% bf
i guess you just have to lose more weight chubbyboy

• +1
Losing bodyfat will make your bone structure pop out more, if you’re boneless barely anything will change and you’ll still look bloated.
Is there not a magic way to determine if you got a good bone structure?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
i guess you just have to lose more weight chubbyboy
It’s over buddy boyos. My younger brother had already shed most of his baby fat off while I keep struggling mainly due to my addiction with Oreos.

It’s over buddy boyos. My younger brother had already shed most of his baby fat off while I keep struggling mainly due to my addiction with Oreos.
please surrender the Oreos.

• +1
please surrender the Oreos.
Yea bro I’ve been slowly getting off the addiction. I went from about 35-40 Oreos a day to only 20. My doctor said I’m developing diabetes so I have to quit in order to not die

Is there not a magic way to determine if you got a good bone structure?
You should know by looking at your face pretty accurately, unless you’re a tub of lard. A ct scan is the best way.

• +1
I also suggest you try semaglutide, it improved my looks as much if not more than surgery. Insane for fatcels.

• +1
Hold up….so you telling me that if I look like an egg head at 16% bfp…all I gotta do is get to 12% bf to not look like an egg head?

I really don’t get it. How is my face fonna be any different from how it is now? I see crazy transformations of people online and the comments just say “he lost weight”. That don’t make sense coz how his whole face structure change just by losing weight? How the hell did this guy go from egg head to handsome squidward just by lowering body fat? How did his face widen and how did his chin and jaw develop just by losing body fat?

Somebody please explain me what this means?
U might look like an egg when ur fat stores in ur face will make ur cheeks look fat and therefore ur face will overall give an egg shape, when u lean, ur real face comes out, it just gives the illusion that the cheeks grew and the jaw and chin developed. Most of the time they didn't and it's an illusion

• +1
I also suggest you try semaglutide, it improved my looks as much if not more than surgery. Insane for fatcels.
I’m an unemployed brokecel atm, mainly due to picking a ton of classes at college. (Don’t take more than 4 unless you wanna kys). So as soon as I start passing my classes I’ll look for a job. Until then I gotta make due with brokie underhanded methods and techniques

Wym bro? Everybody and anybody can feel bones in their face especially under the eyes and stuff
Yes, when u touch the bones under ur eyes, do u feel like they are recessed or like they are forward grown

• +1
Yes, when u touch the bones under ur eyes, do u feel like they are recessed or like they are forward grown
How am I supposed to determine if they are recessed or forward grown? I just feel…bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
How am I supposed to determine if they are recessed or forward grown? I just feel…bones?
Do u feel like the bone is peeking out, like so big it is visible ? Or do u feel like it's weak and small and too deep with the fat

• +1
Do u feel like the bone is peeking out, like so big it is visible ? Or do u feel like it's weak and small and too deep with the fat
Bro I feel it. I can stick my finger beneath the bone as well. My pinky can stick beneath the bones, like there is a hole underneath the bone. It’s weird as hell. Idk if it’s a disease or what

Bro I feel it. I can stick my finger beneath the bone as well. My pinky can stick beneath the bones, like there is a hole underneath the bone. It’s weird as hell. Idk if it’s a disease or what
U have well forward grown bones, ur potential is crazy good I suppose. So ye u will look good , really good after leaning down

• +1
U have well forward grown bones, ur potential is crazy good I suppose. So ye u will look good , really good after leaning down
But will losing face fat make my nose even more prominent? I have gandy tier nose. Maybe even longer (sticks out from face, typical Jew nose)

• +1
Face fat is a death sentence buddy boyos. I have so much that when I smile even a little, it forms layers on my face….how is that even possible

• +1
But will losing face fat make my nose even more prominent? I have gandy tier nose. Maybe even longer (sticks out from face, typical Jew nose)
It won't make it longer but might give the illusion of it, since u will have less fat on ur face Ur nose will look like it's sticking out alot, DW tho there is a theory that if have high body fat percentage, when u lean down ur nose looks slimmer and more straighter, u can see my ascension, u will realise that nose changed SLIGHTLY ONLY.

• +1
It won't make it longer but might give the illusion of it, since u will have less fat on ur face Ur nose will look like it's sticking out alot, DW tho there is a theory that if have high body fat percentage, when u lean down ur nose looks slimmer and more straighter, u can see my ascension, u will realise that nose changed SLIGHTLY ONLY.
Long noses look good (at least to me) if you have a good jawline. But like I said, due to my fat being in neck and face area, my jawline isn’t good. Just to give you some perspective on how long it is horizontally…it sticks out about 3.8cm from my face.

• +1
Sorry didn’t have enough time to read i’m short on time, maybe I will read later.

• +1
Long noses look good (at least to me) if you have a good jawline. But like I said, due to my fat being in neck and face area, my jawline isn’t good. Just to give you some perspective on how long it is horizontally…it sticks out about 3.8cm from my face.
It will probably stick out 4cm when leaned down, but it will look sharper, slimmer, straighter, and u will have a good jaw. So overall worth it. I legit wanna see u ascend bro

• +1
It will probably stick out 4cm when leaned down, but it will look sharper, slimmer, straighter, and u will have a good jaw. So overall worth it. I legit wanna see u ascend bro
I’ll try my best to ascend for you habibi. My lil bro has magically lost a lot of face fat. Idk if it’s a side effect from acne or what. But brooo this guys bones are crazy. I hope I have his tier bones or it’s over.

Even tho he is 14-15% bf, YOU CAN SEE HIS BONES POPPING from a mile away. I’m 16% bf but have a shit ton of face fat unlike him.

• +1
Uneven fat distribution is brutal

• +1
16% to what?
How is this all from losing face fat? His face seems to have gotten significantly wider, his brow ridge became more prominent. And his nose magically became proportional to the rest of his face. You sure it’s all from losing a few grams of face fat?
IDK what bodyfat. Probably at least high 20s.

Obviously you need bones for a transformation like this, but fat loss certainly isn't overrated and going from 16% to something like 12% will most likely make you less bloated looking. Maybe it's overrated in mainstream beliefs, but not on looksmax.

Pretty sure that transformation is all fat loss, you've also got to take into account that the before photo is at a bad angle, but even so, the nose is still the same, and fat loss will make your bones appear more prominent and improve facial harmony.