Low IQ tiktok normies

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
STOP low iq 13 yo normies from making edits of chico. Delusional Foids are beginning to think prime chico is how every man should look. Not only that, these faggots have taken to other sites like discord, insta, and even twitter where they are spamming twinco and faggordan (barrett) and saying "this me".

Low IQ foids are getting brainwashed into thinking twinko is the new average thanks to Low Iq normies.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, hardestmfintheroom and PseudoMaxxer
foids are starting to appreciate more consciously facial features, lifefuel if you mog

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
STOP low iq 13 yo normies from making edits of chico. Delusional Foids are beginning to think prime chico is how every man should look. Not only that, these faggots have taken to other sites like discord, insta, and even twitter where they are spamming twinco and faggordan (barrett) and saying "this me".

Low IQ foids are getting brainwashed into thinking twinko is the new average thanks to Low Iq normies.
Way too late to make this statement lol

foids are starting to appreciate more consciously facial features, lifefuel if you mog
No, they are becoming like incels on this site. I saw youtube and insta comments where foids were saying how "it's over" for a literal fucking chad. They also specified a reason "Maxilla looks recessed and his gonial angle seems off".

There is no mogging, it's over chad or not. Thank tiktok faggots for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, lilith, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
No, they are becoming like incels on this site. I saw youtube and insta comments where foids were saying how "it's over" for a literal fucking chad. They also specified a reason "Maxilla looks recessed and his gonial angle seems off".

There is no mogging, it's over chad or not. Thank tiktok faggots for it.
I don’t really care tbh, in my small bubble that i call life nothing will change.

It’ll never happen that i hit on a girl and she’ll say my maxilla is a bit flat and my gonial angle is off jfl.

Keep living life and stop worrying about dumb chit

I agree. Maybe they'll appreciate my deep set aspie eyes now.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and PseudoMaxxer