Low iq trait : caring about rep

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
im gonna make alot of ppl mad w this one but rep is literally pointless, the people w the most rep are usually the ones who post the most bullshit . Xangsane is the perfect example of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obamalama, deadstock, slavicpsycho and 11 others
im gonna make alot of ppl mad w this one but rep is literally pointless, the people w the most rep are usually the ones who post the most bullshit . Xangsane is the perfect example of this
Bump

Bump

How can you use Xangsane as an example, his rep is lower than his post count. It's about the ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
who cares?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ascension
Always a negative repcel who makes these threads. Gee I wonder why.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, tombradylover, murdah and 9 others
How can you use Xangsane as an example, his rep is lower than his post count. It's about the ratio
Idk i just felt like dissing xangsane in this post cause i hate him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Yeah nobody cares repcel

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, TechnoBoss, 97baHater and 1 other person
Cope

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, noobs, ascension and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
The people who are even worse are the people who are snobbish about their reps and don't give free reps

• +1
Reactions: ascension and twojei
real low iq is calling >1 post/rep ratio "negative ratio"

it's a microcosm of this entire site

Over for my ratio

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Lol @ people with positive rep seething over what you're saying.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
maybe cuz they havent invested 2k hrs+ working to please other lonely miserable incels virtually?:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and HTN_Mentalcel
it starts to matter when you have 10k posts and 500 rep

true

low IQ trait, bumping your own thread after 2 minutes, and then again after 2 minutes.

Rep ratio is cope because retards make the world go around. Negative rep= high iq in some cases but positive rep= retard in all cases

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
My post to rep ratio is pretty good in my opinion, 826 difference positive post to rep ratio

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
My post to rep ratio is pretty good in my opinion, 826 difference positive post to rep ratio
Shit bro your good at maths

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Shit bro your good at maths
retarded ass nigga U are bad at maths thats 1st grade level and u can even use a calculator but knowing how to plus and minus is somehow smart man gtfo of my sight u disgust me for not being able to count faggot