Low IQ trait: getting mad about people not doing their part in a group project

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I've never gotten mad at this and, in fact, encouraged it. I liked it when i had projects all to myself because i could ensure that they would end up high quality and on time. Put their name under it too, i don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 11705, .*my*. and 3 others
so youre the pussy encouraging others to work? fucking disgrace.

I've never gotten mad at this and, in fact, encouraged it. I liked it when i had projects all to myself because i could ensure that they would end up high quality and on time. Put their name under it too, i don't care.
I was the guy not doing anything wont lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, UltimateMan, IdiAmin and 5 others
I was the guy not doing anything wont lie
Same, especially on math. It's just with research and visual projects that i liked doing the work, because i know i did it best and in the shortest time frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and MarstonAlloy
Many are snitches tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Aren’t you like 5 foot 2 inches 100 pounds skeleton incel OP?

Aren’t you like 5 foot 2 inches 100 pounds skeleton incel OP?
No, 5 foot 9 110 pounds incel. Formerly 5 foot 7 88 pounds incel. It's RODEBLUR to you, by the way.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
LOL, imagine letting others take credit for your work...

High iq low T trait

High iq low T trait
Why? You'd rather let the other faggots do a shitty job that takes too long putting everyone in danger?

Why care if you get your credit too??
Because it's your work! Imagine letting some dumb landwhale with a big mouth to brag about the project in front of the teacher and receive all the praise because the teacher thinks she did all the hard work, when in reality she only ate donuts and complained all the time.

Because it's your work! Imagine letting some dumb landwhale with a big mouth to brag about the project in front of the teacher and receive all the praise because the teacher thinks she did all the hard work, when in reality she only ate donuts and complained all the time.
Rofl at bringing landwhales into your project I only brought friends who would let me idle with Math projects and let them idle in these projects. Fair trade

Rofl at bringing landwhales into your project I only brought friends who would let me idle with Math projects and let them idle in these projects. Fair trade
Sometimes you can't chose who's in your project, the teacher makes the teams, or delegates some team leaders who then pick the other people. Even if you are a team leader, the other people might choose other teams and you are only left with the scraps - the people that no one wants in their team.

Imagine still being in school in 2021

Sometimes you can't chose who's in your project, the teacher makes the teams, or delegates some team leaders who then pick the other people. Even if you are a team leader, the other people might choose other teams and you are only left with the scraps - the people that no one wants in their team.
Idk it had never been like this for me i always got to choose

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Idk it had never been like this for me i always got to choose
Then you're lucky. But in life you won't always be able to choose, you could work for a company and you'll have to work with the people they give you.

Then you're lucky. But in life you won't always be able to choose, you could work for a company and you'll have to work with the people they give you.
I do always get to choose in life. That's the way it's always been. People have tried to tell me it's not like this, but in the end, i'm unphased, and they're forced to do as a wish. I skipped graduating High School and going straight to college this way.

Cigarette

What the fuck is this gay shit? Is this supposed to be NT? Lol is this what you aspire to be like and look up too? Lmao. Zoomers aspiring to be normal degens

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Cigarette

What the fuck is this gay shit? Is this supposed to be NT? Lol is this what you aspire to be like and look up too? Lmao. Zoomers aspiring to be normal degens

All because you don't have friends and/or didn't during high school/college. Unreal.

I can't believe this is what you crave to be.