Low IQ trait: spending money on travel instead of looksmaxxing

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
if you spend money on travelling before you have maxxed out on looks, just kys bro. You don’t deserve any bitches.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, incel194012940, piec and 9 others
what if i travel to get laid, which one you should do

what if i travel to get laid, which one you should do
If you’re spending on geomaxxing, it doesn’t apply to you. I was talking abt retards who go to see museums and shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TechnoBoss and gigell
If you’re spending on geomaxxing, it doesn’t apply to you. I was talking abt retards who go to see museums and shit
So you have a clickbait title as there are exceptions

that only applies to people who are not rich, if ur a millionaire you can do both, go to a museum and concurrently buy looksmaxxing shit

So you have a clickbait title as there are exceptions
Geomaxxing always gets you lower quality girls.. the goal should be to slay in the country you’re in or in a country with better looking girls (gingers and blondes)

if you spend money on travelling before you have maxxed out on looks, just kys bro. You don’t deserve any bitches.
Unless you travelmaxx to the asian country and get laid as a white dude

Geomaxxing always gets you lower quality girls.. the goal should be to slay in the country you’re in or in a country with better looking girls (gingers and blondes)
I didn't say I'm geomaxxing, and also I live in the uk every white girl has a former bf who was a black dude im not associating myself with that, no fucking way.

If I find a girl that I like that lives in another country and she is 200x better then why not just go there? its not hard.

I didn't say I'm geomaxxing, and also I live in the uk every white girl has a former bf who was a black dude im not associating myself with that, no fucking way.

If I find a girl that I like that lives in another country and she is 200x better then why not just go there? its not hard.
I feel like doing what Im saying is actually lifemaxxing and lifemaxxing comes before looksmaxxing.

Unless you travelmaxx to the asian country and get laid as a white dude
JBW geomaxxers wouldn’t geomaxx if they could get a decent white girl in their own city

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I live in the uk every white girl has a former bf who was a black dude im not associating myself with that, no fucking way.
sounds like cope unless you’re going for low class white girls

sounds like cope unless you’re going for low class white girls
why the fuck does it matter if a white girl is low class? I dont give a fuck how much money she makes, i would take one thats nearly homeless over one that fucks niggers and makes millions

I enjoy travel but only to investigate others behind the scenes

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever
Ethnic detected

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever

South Brazil and Argentina

If you like ethnic girls, you’re coping most likely because you couldn’t pull white girls
Who cares about muh white

why the fuck does it matter if a white girl is low class? I dont give a fuck how much money she makes, i would take one thats nearly homeless over one that fucks niggers and makes millions
It matters if you’re looking for LTR. Girls from better income households tend to have lower body counts, usually they are in a long term relationship with some guy for years

It matters if you’re looking for LTR. Girls from better income households tend to have lower body counts, usually they are in a long term relationship with some guy for years
Well I found one that has a low bodycount and isnt from a "rich household" but not quite broke either so not high class.

Also any source on the idea that body count negatively correlates with income?

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Well I found one that has a low bodycount and isnt from a "rich household" but not quite broke either so not high class.

Also any source on the idea that body count negatively correlates with income?
Just anecdotes and common sense. Low class foids get with what they can (usually from Tinder) and jump ship when a better guy comes across. Repeat. Girls from better income tend to date from social circles , so there’s more stigma plus they already have better selection of guys in the first place

Just anecdotes and common sense. Low class foids get with what they can (usually from Tinder) and jump ship when a better guy comes across. Repeat. Girls from better income tend to date from social circles , so there’s more stigma plus they already have better selection of guys in the first place
rich girls/girls from better income have more money to go to clubs/places to get laid, repeat, rich girls/girls from better income have more money to go to clubs/places to get laid. You're speculating and jumping over sending data.

if you have bluepilled parents who are willing to give you money for travel but not looksmaxxing bag it all and camp in the woods or something

• +1
rich girls/girls from better income have more money to go to clubs/places to get laid, repeat, rich girls/girls from better income have more money to go to clubs/places to get laid. You're speculating and jumping over sending data.
Generally, nothing is that black and white

Another shit thread today

Generally, nothing is that black and white
id rather see data than speculation, this one is too nuanced to just philosophize logically.

• +1