Low LTN Is cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Low LTN is fake and stupid. It’s just used by raters who for some reason get too scared to rate someone truecel/subhuman or whatever.

No such thing.

3 PSL LTN = mr beast, Adam driver (at his best) or Andrew Tate
below that is truecel.

Last edited:
What about high-MTN?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
High MTN / low HTN is the same thing to me tbh
High MTN is above average and Low HTN is someone who would be considered GL by 50% of the population

However im a really unsure of this 50% stuff because i realized how many people consider models ugly because they don't like their pheno or archetype and whatnot. Maybe it should be redefined to "50% of the population of your own race" or something.

• +1
High MTN is above average and Low HTN is someone who would be considered GL by 50% of the population

However im a really unsure of this 50% stuff because i realized how many people consider models ugly because they don't like their pheno or archetype and whatnot. Maybe it should be redefined to "50% of the population of your own race" or something.
I feel like it someone is attractive it’s definitely above pheno, i find it hard to believe not to find someone attractive objectively because of pheno. Maybe not be attracted sure but if they have good features/ratios it’s noticeable

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Low LTN is fake and stupid. It’s just used by raters who for some reason get too scared to rate someone truecel/subhuman or whatever.

No such thing.

3 PSL LTN = mr beast, Adam driver (at his best) or Andrew Tate
below that is truecel.
Why is Tate a LTN

• +1
So height, muscles and money is not a cope?
It is that’s why he slays despite his looks. But facially he’s a LTN which is how ratings work PSL wise

I feel like it someone is attractive it’s definitely above pheno, i find it hard to believe not to find someone attractive objectively because of pheno. Maybe not be attracted sure but if they have good features/ratios it’s noticeable
Nah man, im 100% sure about the pheno difference of attraction.

Personally i would never like a red hair super white female model. I also wouldn't probably like an east asian model except few exceptions. The majority of people have also this kind of bias for whatever races/phenod/archetypes, and this place is proof of it with all the race talk.

This looks stuff is more complex than what we make it work. We tend to think there is an objective middle scale but really every person will come with their own stuff and tendencies. That's why you see such disparity between ratings sometimes and an HTN gets called High LTN by other user (Outside jokes and stuff). Too many factors, but at the same time it makes me be kinda positive because if you really think about it if anyone actually rates you as attractive it means you have some niche in which you fill, and that gives actually more value to the positive votes than the negative ones especially if you have a decent amount of positives because of race/pheno/whatever and not just because you remind her of her father.

Only person i can 100% say is attractive without a doubt almost universally is Chico. And even then some kind of woman wouldn't like him because they would consider him feminine or something, like too white for some african tribe, etc

Im sure there is a kind of universal scale but we are definetly not close to reach that understanding and capacity of analysis.

• +1
Ltn r winning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back