Low prenatal T in todays newborns might be the reason why we have more queerfags

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
According to this study

fuckkkk

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Warlow, Hades and 9 others
I've said this for ages. The beta epidemic is already accelerated in the womb.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
771e681b5cfdff61919fafd0bf208322

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

shit, this means the fag lobby group's "born this way" thing actually has some truth to it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3162, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
According to this study

fuckkkk
inject wife with test to increase prenatal?

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
and these faggots wants us to swallow that being gay and faggot is healthy, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3162, irrumator praetor and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and KrissKross
this is where my streetshitting genes come in clutch. JFL at westerners, my high t village genes mog all. Keep crying for JBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5304, irrumator praetor, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Life wasnt meant to be this way. Humans werent suppose to be fat and be eating processed packaged foods nor were we suppose to produce in our 30s, as most parents do nowadays.

In ancient times, we constantly got vitamin D, had garden grown fresh produce and moved around a lot, we also produced fairly young. This made sure our offspring were healthy and males with visible pre-natal T characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: fren, irrumator praetor, audreyen and 6 others
Makes sense, I had really high prenatal T and I despised these simps and twink cuck fags before it was mainstream

shit, this means the fag lobby group's "born this way" thing actually has some truth to it.

But the occurrence of so many being born that way didnt occur naturally, likely an intentional outcome by powers-that-be.

Its a biological manufactured phenomenon.

make her eat t increasing foods and dont stress her
My mother avoided fats while I was in the womb. It’s a wonder I didn’t end up gay maxxed

A
According to this study

fuckkkk
Agreed. If you are high T, your make child will most likely be born with/develop high T, & vice versa.

No war, disease, or famine as murderous as for our ancestor, therefore there is a need to regulate humanity, making some neither male of female, so as it is said, "last humans" which are those who won't reproduce.

Life wasnt meant to be this way. Humans werent suppose to be fat and be eating processed packaged foods nor were we suppose to produce in our 30s, as most parents do nowadays.

In ancient times, we constantly got vitamin D, had garden grown fresh produce and moved around a lot, we also produced fairly young. This made sure our offspring were healthy and males with visible pre-natal T characteristics.
Most of the parents fap a few days before making the kid (no study on it but its likely with its growing trend) which leaves the sperm underdeveloped lmfao. Even if its not the case they probably fap at least a month before, which leaves the sperm half way through development

No war, disease, or famine as murderous as for our ancestor, therefore there is a need to regulate humanity, making some neither male of female, so as it is said, "last humans" which are those who won't reproduce.
Based

this is where my streetshitting genes come in clutch. JFL at westerners, my high t village genes mog all. Keep crying for JBC
Curries will dominate the world

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel