low set cheekbones are good too?

24gng

24gng

dopest currycel
angelina jolie, johnny depp are two prime examples of how low set cheekbones with prominent jaw and good facial harmony can make u a psl god. whats your take on this?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3, angelo and forevermirin
these aren't low set cheekbones, they're dense vertically long cheekbones, which makes the lines appear lower.

anyway the height of your cheekbones doesn't matter it's the distance they have to your gonions that do, if you have a long ramus you can have low set cheekbones and they'll still look good because there's plenty of space.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 52404, try2beme and 1 other person
OP has lowset cheekbones like 95% of the population and is trying to cope.

High set cheekbones are the ideal, high class, and most of the time required to model

• +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy and Zenis

High set cheekbones are the ideal, high class, and most of the time required to model
how could you tell if you have high or lowest?

for reference, here's where the actual cheekbones used in these examples are.

they picked bale as an example of 'very low set'

which in reality, are mid upper set.

I agree that the horizontal position is overrated though.

written by @pneumocystosis wasp cousin
Pn2

i aint tryna cope nun shit retard ive mid set cheekbones, i just wanted opinions and takes

how could you tell if you have high or lowest?
measure the horizontal position, you should feel a bump somewhere in front of your ears, it sticks out for some people.

having a high horizontal position doesn't guarantee that your cheeks will appear high set, that look only happens when they're high and vertically short.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
measure the horizontal position, you should feel a bump somewhere in front of your ears, it sticks out for some people.

having a high horizontal position doesn't guarantee that your cheeks will appear high set, that look only happens when they're high and vertically short.
My cheekbones are high and vertically long, they start at near the bottom of my nose and end at just under my eye

high set vertically short mogs

My cheekbones are high and vertically long, they start at near the bottom of my nose and end at just under my eye
yes that happens a lot, people with vertically long cheekbones need a deep ramus or they won't have long lines.

jon has extremely high bone density for example, and it would look like shit if it weren't for his long jaw.

• +1
yes that happens a lot, people with vertically long cheekbones need a deep ramus or they won't have long lines.

View attachment 2618264

jon has extremely high bone density for example, and it would look like shit if it weren't for his long jaw.
Sean is the best example of short very high cheekbones right?

Also i think midface height may effect how high your cheekbones look

View attachment 2618264

Richard had the same thijg
IMG 4632

Sean is the best example of short very high cheekbones right?

Also i think midface height may effect how high your cheekbones look
he also has low bone mass and almost no horizontal protrusion so it might not be the best example.

Richard had the same thijg
View attachment 2618287
richard has medium set but vertically short, you can't tell that well in most of his pictures because he's leaning his head back though, they look higher set than they actually are because his jaw is long.

high cheekbones aren't actually that uncommon in men, but vertically short ones are.

he also has low bone mass and almost no horizontal protrusion so it might not be the best example.

richard has medium set but vertically short, you can't tell that well in most of his pictures because he's leaning his head back though.
View attachment 2618291

high cheekbones aren't actually that uncommon in men, but vertically short ones are.
Really? I thought Richard had high set cheekbones, maybe his short nose causes that illusion.

So who would be a good example of high set cheekbones but horizontally short?

Just pick the top 0.1 to cope with flaws. How many times is this gonna be done. Also johnny depp isnt a psl god and jolie is a tranny

You can look good with low or medium-set it just depends on placement and prominence. You’ll age worse than someone with high-set tho
angelina jolie, johnny depp are two prime examples of how low set cheekbones with prominent jaw and good facial harmony can make u a psl god. whats your take on this?

I don’t understand why .org members are so extreme. Just because highset are ideal doesn’t mean the alternative looks bad

Really? I thought Richard had high set cheekbones, maybe his short nose causes that illusion.

So who would be a good example of high set cheekbones but horizontally short?

high cheekbones with high bone density (visible from all angles impossible to miss)

high cheekbones with low bone density (they tend to have little to no horizontal protrusion and are only visible from 3/4th)

low with low density (you can't tell they have cheekbones unless light frauded to hell)

none of them immediately disqualify you as being good looking.

• +1
high cheekbones with high bone density (visible from all angles impossible to miss)

View attachment 2618306

high cheekbones with low bone density (they tend to have little to no horizontal protrusion and are only visible from 3/4th)

View attachment 2618330

low with low density (you can't tell they have cheekbones unless light frauded to hell)

View attachment 2618307

none of them immediately disqualify you as being good looking.
Doesn’t Pitt have mediums set cheekbones?.

And for a good ogee curve you need just high bone mass it doesn’t really matter on the set right? Cause deep has lowest but high bone mass cheekbones

Doesn’t Pitt have mediums set cheekbones?.

And for a good ogee curve you need just high bone mass it doesn’t really matter on the set right? Cause deep has lowest but high bone mass cheekbones

they're medium low but it's hard to tell due to how small they are, only women tend to have low-low cheekbones.

bone mass is important to get the lines to show, but you also don't want them to be too vertically long, opry doesn't have particularly good cheekbones for example, the hollowing of his cheeks is not the result of bone, he has weird dimples in his cheeks, brad has these too but they're unrelated to bone.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Zenis
Infact you don’t even necessarily need strong cheek bones to look good especially for men.

these aren't low set cheekbones, they're dense vertically long cheekbones, which makes the lines appear lower.

anyway the height of your cheekbones doesn't matter it's the distance they have to your gonions that do, if you have a long ramus you can have low set cheekbones and they'll still look good because there's plenty of space.
What’s differnece