Low Set shoulders[another frame rant]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I dont care if this is my 67th rant abt my frame, nobody knows how unlucky it is to be tall with low set shoulders, narrow clavicles, and high lat insertions. This is literally a death sentence frame. I can only look big in shirts. Im still literally bigger and more aesthetic than 75% of kids my age but if I literally had a normal frame I'd have noticeably higher SMV.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic, Klasik616, n9wiff and 1 other person
low set shoulders is disgusting failo i didnt read any of that that but that shit makes u look like a kangaroo even if u have wide dibeltoid

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, ElTruecel and Saint Casanova
low set shoulders is disgusting failo i didnt read any of that that but that shit makes u look like a kangaroo even if u have wide dibeltoid
Can’t really have a wide bidelt with them

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Usernames
I dont care if this is my 67th rant abt my frame, nobody knows how unlucky it is to be tall with low set shoulders, narrow clavicles, and high lat insertions. This is literally a death sentence frame. I can only look big in shirts. Im still literally bigger and more aesthetic than 75% of kids my age but if I literally had a normal frame I'd have noticeably higher SMV.
It’s extremely brutal. If you have average width square shoulders, you can roidmax and make them look much bigger. With low set shoulders, you can’t do anything.

It also means your delt and chest insertions will sag

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
It’s extremely brutal. If you have average width square shoulders, you can roidmax and make them look much bigger. With low set shoulders, you can’t do anything.

It also means your delt and chest insertions will sag
Nailed it!!!! Bad chest insertions too:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I have scoliosis

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and StarvedEpi
How tall is tall? I mean most tall fuckers have shit frames it's just the cost of being tall bro. The body wants to be efficient more than wide and aesthetic

• +1
oddly similar, but my waist is slightly less blocky.
If you have his conditioning and same amount of muscle, then you’ll still get the body halo.

• +1
And it makes you appear shorter by 1 inches too .

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Saint Casanova and Usernames
How tall is tall? I mean most tall fuckers have shit frames it's just the cost of being tall bro. The body wants to be efficient more than wide and aesthetic
6’2+ is where the frame starts to suffer from what I’ve seen. That’s why people like David laid are so well known. Tall and aesthetic frame is a mogger combo

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and ChadL1te
6'1.5+

• +1
6'1 without shoes in the morning
If you have his conditioning and same amount of muscle, then you’ll still get the body halo.
my muscle mass is prob somewhat close but nowhere near his abs and leanness, also his chest has a bit more muscle than mine but i thinkIll be there in a few years

• +1

my muscle mass is prob somewhat close but nowhere near his abs and leanness, also his chest has a bit more muscle than mine but i thinkIll be there in a few years
If you have a bad frame/insertions, then you absolutely need to have top tier conditioning if you want to look decent shirtless.

• +1

Same with people like Gosling and Baldoni Notice they have weak frames but they’re still known for their physiques because of good conditioning.

• +1
If you have a bad frame/insertions, then you absolutely need to have top tier conditioning if you want to look decent shirtless.
Yeah but then you'll look small in a shirt unless you take steroids

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Saint Casanova
Same with people like Gosling and Baldoni Notice they have weak frames but they’re still known for their physiques because of good conditioning.
Yeah, im using some help ;)

• +1

Attachments

• 8AF37037-28A9-4DF9-AF19-9F8180889E52.jpeg
    8AF37037-28A9-4DF9-AF19-9F8180889E52.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1