IMG 20230817 001535 799

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Yuya Moggershima, zeshama and 28 others

Bluepill + redpill advice = will happen again to the poor dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Yuya Moggershima, VenatorLuparius and 30 others
Holy shit imagine thinking you married your oneitis and thinking you ascended just for Chad to take your girl away.

Connor murphy lookism

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Marsiere214, luv and 22 others
roids+tattos+LL

is his only hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 29261, bloomercel and 5 others
Must be fucking brutal if your gf has chads at her workplace. Especially if they go to after work drinks ect

So over for sub chadlites who can’t hold their own

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, The Thinker, luv and 19 others
"You got married, which means you got a girl, which means you are already ahead of 70% of redditors"

Redditors really think getting married is winning jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 20370, The Thinker and 25 others
At least he has his funko pop collection to bring him a little joy in these times of despair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Thinker, bloomercel, RichardSpencel and 9 others
"You got married, which means you got a girl, which means you are already ahead of 70% of redditors"

Redditors really think getting married is winning jfl
Don’t think I’ve ever met a married couple who were happy

Never met a happy couple who have kids either

They’re all fucking miserable
@Amnesia ’s life is the way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, infini, The Thinker and 19 others
@KING REIDYZ this wouldn't happen to Muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Mio
Imagine tying up your finances with a toilet. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Man we should not laugh, I can see the pain in his eyes..its so bad we meet people who cheat on their beloved ones..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: username2, Sub0, Nick.Harte and 15 others
Must be fucking brutal if your gf has chads at her workplace. Especially if they go to after work drinks ect

Sub 9.9 theory in full effect

:incel:

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Why is this retard raising his eyebrows in literally every pic
He has to show everyone he's a beta startled harmless deer in headlights

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 21863, The Thinker and 21 others
Chad didnt cuck him it was bbc 100%

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, horizontallytall, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

My girlfriend is pressuring me to get engaged because muh all her friends are doing it, it's beyond over for me now

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, It'snotover, Deleted member 18522 and 11 others

amnesia looks sad as fuck. if his life is the way its over for everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, It'snotover and efidescontinuado
Muh nordic @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Debetro and RecessedChinCel
Muh Nordic pheno

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Just marry young bro

brootal man , life as a sub HTN is really hard and full of disappointment and suffering

20230820 153601

"Just find hobby bro,while chad is fucking your wife....looks mean little to mature and decent women" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker, bloomercel, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
amnesia looks sad as fuck. if his life is the way its over for everyone
heres the thing, i dont believe there is such a thing as long term happiness in this life. There are moments of joy, but not happiness. So going by that assumption marriage and kids and a nagging aging wife who u cant leave without destroying urself financially is aa shit option.But sure banging young women and being single isnt that fulfilling either but its the better of the two IMO

However I do LOVE my total freedom of living alone with little to no obligations to anyone, that is one thing i value above all. I think no kids no marriage no LTRs has also attributed to my good aging

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Nick.Harte, infini and 15 others
He is good looking

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Xangsane
Why is this retard raising his eyebrows in literally every pic
He has to show everyone he's a beta startled harmless deer in headlights
Soy is that deep in him. It's probably genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, wadsef and Danish_Retard
heres the thing, i dont believe there is such a thing as long term happiness in this life. There are moments of joy, but not happiness. So going by that assumption marriage and kids and a nagging aging wife who u cant leave without destroying urself financially is aa shit option.But sure banging young women and being single isnt that fulfilling either but its the better of the two IMO

However I do LOVE my total freedom of living alone with little to no obligations to anyone, that is one thing i value above all. I think no kids no marriage no LTRs has also attributed to my good aging
marriage/ltr life sucks for sure

i think being constantly horny and banging hot women is the best it can get yeah

Just post a ltn and say his pheno is universally bad. Give him dark hair and beard and would be the same.
Yeah because his pheno definitely doesn't have anything to do with his paper thin lips and invisible sparse eyebrows, its just different coloring bro.

Yeah because his pheno definitely doesn't have anything to do with his paper thin lips and invisible sparse eyebrows, its just different coloring bro.
then you are not talking about nordic pheno, you are talking about a subhuman minority witohut lips and eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, WeiWei, bloomercel and 2 others
Nonexistent traps (= no T), cuck expression, slouched posture. It is over

a bit soy looking with the faces but he's not even ugly. MTN. maybe even very slightly above MTN. getting cucked by chad at work is brutal though.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker

This. All the worst advice epople give is when they assume that every thing is meant to be long term . Why ?? Whay cant u make memories and move ahead in life?? And cherish them than following a route provided by society??. Btw how do u explain ur life to ur mom and dad ?? My mom and dad dont even want any logical discussions while questioning by actions all they talk is with using emotional bullshit

Its over for all reddit cucks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Hero of the Imperium, TsarTsar444 and 10 others

An American girl I was talking to yesterday in the bar was waiting for her date (LTN guy) while being in a relationship back in America. She told me they had an open relationship smh. It’s not just your workplace, it’s over everywhere sub chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, szolliontaraelis and Mewton
redpill coper spotted in the comments
Screenshot 2907

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Nick.Harte, TsarTsar444 and 9 others

I want to marry next year and have children but still age well. I've been told I look young for my age and I'm 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bloomercel and Sprinkles