Low sex appeal beta gets cucked by Chad at work

heres the thing, i dont believe there is such a thing as long term happiness in this life. There are moments of joy, but not happiness. So going by that assumption marriage and kids and a nagging aging wife who u cant leave without destroying urself financially is aa shit option.But sure banging young women and being single isnt that fulfilling either but its the better of the two IMO

However I do LOVE my total freedom of living alone with little to no obligations to anyone, that is one thing i value above all. I think no kids no marriage no LTRs has also attributed to my good aging
You literally used a tripod to take photos on New Year cooped up in your room pretending you were at a party JFL. This what winning looks like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, VenatorLuparius, infini and 13 others
My girlfriend is pressuring me to get engaged because muh all her friends are doing it, it's beyond over for me now
Do you still take psychostims?

The redpill copers are too strong

Hamza be like

just take creatine bro, youll be a beast

No gym for ur face

Another bluepilled coper

based redditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, WeiWei, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Just accept you got cucked and move on with life. What’s crying on reddit going to do. Wah wah am I attractive guys :soy: :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, apocalypse and luv
Brutal maxilla, brutal cumskin pigskin
Brutal whitecel genetics

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and VenatorLuparius
What’s with white dudes raising their eyebrows lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, WeiWei, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
Poor nerdick

If he did MT2 and tan with eyebrow dye and minox, he might not have made this post now

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Lmfao can’t make this up

IMG 2372

~soyboy
~gets cucked
~posts on reddit
~gamer
~Rick and morty

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Blackpill is religion

IMG 2373

IMG 2374

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, VenatorLuparius, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
What’s his height? He’s good looking just Nordic which is a failo

He is going to “gymmax” and get cucked again

On an unrelated note;

IMG 2375

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, TsarTsar444 and apocalypse
His high school sweetheart apparently, brutal.

Last edited:
Just squintmaxx bro

IMG 2376

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and apocalypse
Dude could ascend with softmaxxes honestly. Here is someone who would have an excellent ratio of benefit to cost from taking the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Just K-pop max

IMG 2377

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and TechnoBoss
This is your fate as a redpill gym coper. bloated meathead, alone in your garage doing retarded exercises, die of heart attack at 43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
god reddit is such a fucking shithole filled with absolute retards.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, VenatorLuparius and The Thinker
Must be fucking brutal if your gf has chads at her workplace. Especially if they go to after work drinks ect

So over for sub chadlites who can’t hold their own
Is this big in Uk culture? In canada people never really wanna hang out after work except on occasional Fridays

Just another thread to remind people to not get married if she cheat on you at least you keep your money.

Must be fucking brutal if your gf has chads at her workplace.
Thats why you never date a Nurse. Plenty of chad doctors and high T patients who need to get patched up.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, infini and aesthetic beauty
The way he types/looks, you can tell he's soy. He's not necessarily ugly but the way he carries himself and acts is obviously a turnoff for women. He's feminine and you don't get any sense of masculinity from him. He needs to tan, leanmaxx, etc. Islam is right once again, do not let women work. They belong at home.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
@SecularIslamist the absolute state of kafirs. Our muslim waifu will sit at home and leave the house only with our permission wearing hijab. No working, no cucking, nothing. A god fearing woman who will not even think about adultery.
ISLAM is the path to ascension, i have never been more sure.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, infini and SecularIslamist
The way he types/looks, you can tell he's soy. He's not necessarily ugly but the way he carries himself and acts is obviously a turnoff for women. He's feminine and you don't get any sense of masculinity from him. He needs to tan, leanmaxx, etc. Islam is right once again, do not let women work. They belong at home.
There’s nothing he can do to overcome that phenotype. Like your run of the mill Indian and Asian

Is this big in Uk culture? In canada people never really wanna hang out after work except on occasional Fridays
Depends on the workplace tbh

It's common in offices with a younger employees

Most places I've worked even have free beer at work in the office. At my last place we'd be out after work twice a week. All the girls that worked there were high n count sluts too.

Getting a job at a company with a lot of 18-30 years olds is insane for socialmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, WeiWei and Shieda_Kayn
JFL. Decent pheno tho

Depends on the workplace tbh

It's common in offices with a younger employees

Most places I've worked even have free beer at work in the office. At my last place we'd be out after work twice a week. All the girls that worked there were high n count sluts too.

Getting a job at a company with a lot of 18-30 years olds is insane for socialmaxxing
What kinda company was this?

This is your fate as a redpill gym coper. bloated meathead, alone in your garage doing retarded exercises, die of heart attack at 43

I've had quite a number of yankee dandy doodle bodybuilder meathead metalhead gen Xers in my feeds over the years

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
heres the thing, i dont believe there is such a thing as long term happiness in this life. There are moments of joy, but not happiness. So going by that assumption marriage and kids and a nagging aging wife who u cant leave without destroying urself financially is aa shit option.But sure banging young women and being single isnt that fulfilling either but its the better of the two IMO

However I do LOVE my total freedom of living alone with little to no obligations to anyone, that is one thing i value above all. I think no kids no marriage no LTRs has also attributed to my good aging
Yeah, I mean everything comes to an end, including happiness and that is why aiming for long term happiness will be disappointing. It is better to aim for satisfaction instead of happiness in the long run imo.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
Must be fucking brutal if your gf has chads at her workplace. Especially if they go to after work drinks ect

So over for sub chadlites who can’t hold their own
Most men have no idea of how cucked they are because of workplace.

Best friend is chadlite and we met at work.He literally was kissing and groping one of the HR during an after-work drink while her cuck husband was at home watching their son.