Low T. I need help (tbh)

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
So, I'm pretty sure I have low T. I have never gotten a morning erection in my entire life, and my libido is below average I'm pretty sure. I also have very slow muscle growth at the gym, not to mention I am always tired.

Instead of going to the doctor, can I get some answers to what drugs I need to purchase to gain testerone? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ur a teen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
inject T also never had morningwood? go on nofap youll have one within a week

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Hero of the Imperium
Zinc (w/ some copper) and k2

blast DHT

Might need to eat more

• +1
inject T also never had morningwood? go on nofap youll have one within a week
I've been on nofap for multiple months as of now, still no morning wood. I've had maybe 3 wet dreams in that time period. I didn't even know morning wood was real, I thought it was like a metaphor or something jfl

• +1
18 yrs old. I don't think the low T affected my height, I'm 6'1. Not sure if that matters

Low T = low E = more growth. One of a number of reasons people can be tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, OOGABOOGA, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
Don't think of an Asian dick and stop eating carbs you hedonistic creep.

• +1
Just get tested or do u live in shithole southern Uganda

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 7173
18 yrs old. I don't think the low T affected my height, I'm 6'1. Not sure if that matters
Bro dont inject t at 18 srs
Go with sarms at 19

To raise ur testo you simply need to eat more
If u really want to fuck ur body up go with testo but i'd say wait till 21

• +1
Did you exit a long cut or are you currently cutting?

• +1
thats why people with hypogonadism become tall
Oh fuck I just looked at the symptoms and I ticked everyone. Holy shit what do I do. I'm disproportionatly tall, which is a symptom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Did you exit a long cut or are you currently cutting?
What does that mean? No, I've been very underweight all my life

thats why people with hypogonadism become tall
I'm having a panic attack right now, dedsrs. I need to fix this issue asap. I don't want to keep getting taller

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 4332
Height is one of the things that will save you now, embrace it.

The body does not become fully grown until 25. Even though generally for most it is not recommended to start steroids until then, I would look into and research hormonal "assistance" to ensure proper development

Last edited:
  • +1
What does that mean? No, I've been very underweight all my life
It means do you eat or have you recently ate at deficit trying to lose body fat? Because those who eat at deficit for a long time or go below 10% body fat lower their libido and t levels. Maybe being underweight already and having really low body fat is the reason for your low T.

• +1
I'm having a panic attack right now, dedsrs. I need to fix this issue asap. I don't want to keep getting taller
I had the same as you honestly the only advice I can give you is to inject which is what I do which works great

• +1
I had the same as you honestly the only advice I can give you is to inject which is what I do which works great
Okay I'll get tested tomorrow and hopefully get DHT

Bro idk why people are telling you to inject DHT LOL. That doesnt even make sense. When you inject testosterone, the 5AR enzyme catalyzes (breaks down) some of that testosterone INTO DHT. This is why hairloss drugs such as finasteride are called 5AR blockers, because they block the catalyzation process and reduce the amount of testosterone that turns into DHT, thereby reducing DHT levels.

The only ways to naturally boost testosterone are through getting enough sleep, exercise and having a healthy diet. None of these 'T-Boosters' are worth the money because they do basically nothing.

You can take SARMs for the anabolic effects but you should understand that these drugs do not boost testosterone levels.

If your T is low, the only way to increase it to high-natural levels or to supraphysiologic levels is to inject testosterone. I cant say if you should do this or not because i dont know you and we dont really know all the potential side effects. I first injected T at 19 y/o and im still young enough to not be seeing any of the long term side effects but it is likely i will need to inject TRT doses for the rest of my life.

I see there is also quite a dangerous sentiment around estrogen on this forum. Estrogen is absolutely vital for so much within your body such as cardiovascular health along with being incredibly neuroprotective (imporant for your brain!) and you should not be desperate to crash it.

If you, or anyone else here, has genuine questions regarding T/E hormones and altering them i am more than happy to give advice based on my personal experiences and extensive research knowledge. There is a lot of disinformation surrounding the subject here.

• +1
He needs DHT to develop properly, however it comes about.

Testosterone is the principle androgen only in the muscles

Powerful exogenous hormones will shut down what production you have. There must be a plan to mitigate these effects and restart with PCT.

They are a double edged sword; however, you must do what you can while still young

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and TheEndHasNoEnd
So, I'm pretty sure I have low T. I have never gotten a morning erection in my entire life, and my libido is below average I'm pretty sure. I also have very slow muscle growth at the gym, not to mention I am always tired.

Instead of going to the doctor, can I get some answers to what drugs I need to purchase to gain testerone? Thanks
you never get morning wood? huh sounds odd I'm low T and I get it maybe its not low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and OOGABOOGA
you never get morning wood? huh sounds odd I'm low T and I get it maybe its not low T
I heard it could be sleep apnea, which makes sense given my extreme recession. Only I see no point in getting it tested in a sleep lab because I would refuse to wear a CPAP machine even if I had apnea

• +1
I heard it could be sleep apnea, which makes sense given my extreme recession. Only I see no point in getting it tested in a sleep lab because I would refuse to wear a CPAP machine even if I had apnea
don't wear the machine get a BIMAX with sliding genio. It could very well be your ticket to asencsion. I'm considering lying about it but I think the (((insurance))) company would test me so it wouldn't work

• +1
don't wear the machine get a BIMAX with sliding genio. It could very well be your ticket to asencsion. I'm considering lying about it but I think the (((insurance))) company would test me so it wouldn't work
I don't even have health insurance jfl. I would have to beg my parents to pay for it.

• So Sad
No morning wood is more likely a sign of restricted blood flow than of hypogonadism but people won‘t listen to what I say anyways so go ahead with the chemical castration if you like

I don't even have health insurance jfl. I would have to beg my parents to pay for it.
no you are on your parents insurance till you are 26

No morning wood is more likely a sign of restricted blood flow than of hypogonadism but people won‘t listen to what I say anyways so go ahead with the chemical castration if you like
No I'm defilently listing. Is it sleep apnea? Does that restrict blood flow

no you are on your parents insurance till you are 26
They don't have health insurance :feelsrope:

My dad is a self employed betabuxed richCel who never bothered to get insurance

• +1
No I'm defilently listing. Is it sleep apnea? Does that restrict blood flow
Diet, smoking, stress, certain drugs and even the undies you wear can be a factor

They don't have health insurance :feelsrope:

My dad is a self employed betabuxed richCel who never bothered to get insurance
JFL get them to pay for it if they are rich

Nigga I’ve been giving you insight but you gotta give me reacts ded srs. Simple currency exchange around here. And I’ve got insight for you here gimme a like if you want me to type the shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Htobrother and Deleted member 7173
Lift heavy brah and do Intense workout, eat high protein and fat diet, zinc, magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I'm on it, brocel. It is truly now or never

Even if it doesn't work out, don't worry. It's not over. Although it is a facet of attraction, there are girls who will be interested. For proof, you will have to crawl through Reddit

best option is to go to a doctor and get prescription trt

Nigga I’ve been giving you insight but you gotta give me reacts ded srs. Simple currency exchange around here. And I’ve got insight for you here gimme a like if you want me to type the shit lol
Aight so I’m muscular and was always athletic, plus back as a teen I’d get boners all the time in school like everyone else. So you’d think high T right? Well, I never got morning wood either. I’m tired, low libido, can’t focus, etc all these low T symptoms so I went and got tested. Mid 800s, and I purposely jacked off, ate sugar, and stayed up the night before to make it seem lower. So more like 900s. I did some more research and found out about sleep apnea, which is actually how I found out looksmax in the first place. A few months and tests later and I find out that it is indeed sleep apnea, not low T.

Bc of sleep apnea, I get the first half of the sleep cycle, get to REM, and then spike back up to light sleep and start over, on repeat. According to my sleep doctor, npt(nocturnal penile tumescence) aka night boners aka morning wood happens in the second half of the sleep cycle, which is why some with sleep apnea never get morning wood. Like @Subhuman trash said, he’s low T and still gets morning wood. Also in my research, the articles about losing morning wood were mostly directed towards out of shape older men. Not fit teens like myself. This tells me that unless your T is suuuper low or you’ve got some dick problem, it’s most likely your sleep. Get both checked but I think sleep is a more likely culprit, especially if you’re recessed.

Treatment and insurance are kind of a pain in the ass though. My sleep doctor prefers other surgeries(not bimax) and only after less invasive measures. I did two months of gay faggot cpap bullshit and couldn’t tolerate it. However the 2-3 days when I did wake up without knocking the mask off were lifefuel bc I felt soooo much better. Went from sleeping til noon and rotting all day, to waking up when the sun rose, getting straight out of bed, working out, trying to start a garden, etc. from just a half decent night of sleep. Couldn’t tolerate it tho so on to the next thing.

On Thursday I’m picking up my custom made dental appliance so maybe that’ll work for me in the meantime, but I’ll start reaching out to insurance and surgical practices about the process of getting approved and whatnot. If I get it approved I’ll post it here for sure.

Long story short, talk to your parents. Don’t ask about looks, but delve into your health problems. Tell them about to the fatigue and whatever symptoms. I never mentioned the morning wood but if you’re comfortable with it then that makes it more obvious there’s something wrong. Test hormones, test sleep, and maybe even go to a urologist to make sure there’s no problems there(I haven’t but why not). It’ll be a long process to get all the tests, and then proper treatment, but it’s worth it to have answers, and if your dad cares about you he’ll be more likely to help you if you get a doctor to prove you need it. Good luck, hope we both make it.

And regarding diet, someone said to cut out carbs. Don’t. There is a lot of truth to carnivore, regarding the nutrients you get from high quality animal foods, as well as the benefits of an elimination diet. However, while carnivore does increase your total T, it also spikes your shbg, causing you to have low free T anyway. When I got tested I wasn’t on carnivore but I had been on it for a month or two a bit before. High T by today’s standards but low free T bc my shbg was Above the reference range. Cut offs for trt are 300(I was 800+) and 10 free, and I only had 12. So apparently carbs are really important for having high free T. I think the best diet for hormones and health would be high in nutritious animal foods, but also have a good amount of starches and maybe fruit. Steak, eggs, organs, fish, potatoes, etc. I’m just looking into this now but I’ll recommend the two yt channels I’m looking at. Frank Tufano for carnivore/animal nutrition. Christopher walker for hormone optimization. GL

• +1
Reactions: Songe, Deleted member 5818, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Aight so I’m muscular and was always athletic, plus back as a teen I’d get boners all the time in school like everyone else. So you’d think high T right? Well, I never got morning wood either. I’m tired, low libido, can’t focus, etc all these low T symptoms so I went and got tested. Mid 800s, and I purposely jacked off, ate sugar, and stayed up the night before to make it seem lower. So more like 900s. I did some more research and found out about sleep apnea, which is actually how I found out looksmax in the first place. A few months and tests later and I find out that it is indeed sleep apnea, not low T.

Bc of sleep apnea, I get the first half of the sleep cycle, get to REM, and then spike back up to light sleep and start over, on repeat. According to my sleep doctor, npt(nocturnal penile tumescence) aka night boners aka morning wood happens in the second half of the sleep cycle, which is why some with sleep apnea never get morning wood. Like @Subhuman trash said, he’s low T and still gets morning wood. Also in my research, the articles about losing morning wood were mostly directed towards out of shape older men. Not fit teens like myself. This tells me that unless your T is suuuper low or you’ve got some dick problem, it’s most likely your sleep. Get both checked but I think sleep is a more likely culprit, especially if you’re recessed.

Treatment and insurance are kind of a pain in the ass though. My sleep doctor prefers other surgeries(not bimax) and only after less invasive measures. I did two months of gay faggot cpap bullshit and couldn’t tolerate it. However the 2-3 days when I did wake up without knocking the mask off were lifefuel bc I felt soooo much better. Went from sleeping til noon and rotting all day, to waking up when the sun rose, getting straight out of bed, working out, trying to start a garden, etc. from just a half decent night of sleep. Couldn’t tolerate it tho so on to the next thing.

On Thursday I’m picking up my custom made dental appliance so maybe that’ll work for me in the meantime, but I’ll start reaching out to insurance and surgical practices about the process of getting approved and whatnot. If I get it approved I’ll post it here for sure.

Long story short, talk to your parents. Don’t ask about looks, but delve into your health problems. Tell them about to the fatigue and whatever symptoms. I never mentioned the morning wood but if you’re comfortable with it then that makes it more obvious there’s something wrong. Test hormones, test sleep, and maybe even go to a urologist to make sure there’s no problems there(I haven’t but why not). It’ll be a long process to get all the tests, and then proper treatment, but it’s worth it to have answers, and if your dad cares about you he’ll be more likely to help you if you get a doctor to prove you need it. Good luck, hope we both make it.

And regarding diet, someone said to cut out carbs. Don’t. There is a lot of truth to carnivore, regarding the nutrients you get from high quality animal foods, as well as the benefits of an elimination diet. However, while carnivore does increase your total T, it also spikes your shbg, causing you to have low free T anyway. When I got tested I wasn’t on carnivore but I had been on it for a month or two a bit before. High T by today’s standards but low free T bc my shbg was Above the reference range. Cut offs for trt are 300(I was 800+) and 10 free, and I only had 12. So apparently carbs are really important for having high free T. I think the best diet for hormones and health would be high in nutritious animal foods, but also have a good amount of starches and maybe fruit. Steak, eggs, organs, fish, potatoes, etc. I’m just looking into this now but I’ll recommend the two yt channels I’m looking at. Frank Tufano for carnivore/animal nutrition. Christopher walker for hormone optimization. GL
Serious Lifefuel. I have all of the sleep apnea symptom's, fatigue, no morning wood, etc etc etc.

I'll ask my parents about the situation and hopefully they will be understanding. Should I visit my general practitioner? Or is there another type of doctor I should visit?

Like you, I probaly won't want to wear the CPap machine, especially since I will live in a freshman college dorm this school year. But getting Bimax would take me months to recover, and I don't know if I can afford that much time given I will be in college. I have alot of tough choices I will have to make ngl.

• +1
Serious Lifefuel. I have all of the sleep apnea symptom's, fatigue, no morning wood, etc etc etc.

I'll ask my parents about the situation and hopefully they will be understanding. Should I visit my general practitioner? Or is there another type of doctor I should visit?

Like you, I probaly won't want to wear the CPap machine, especially since I will live in a freshman college dorm this school year. But getting Bimax would take me months to recover, and I don't know if I can afford that much time given I will be in college. I have alot of tough choices I will have to make ngl.
It’s worth postponing a semester imo. When you wake up from a full night of sleep wiTh proper sleep cycles you’ll understand. Also college is a scam but that’s another convo. Talk to your parents and schedule an appt with your gp, but don’t wait for that. Go ahead and find male health clinics and sleep clinics in your area and get scheduled. My gp didn’t help for shit so I had to do it myself and then got Referred to an ent by my dentist bc I thought I might have sleep apnea. Just go ahead and call them yourself. If college or anything else gets in the way of you fixing it then put it on the back burner. If it’s really sleep apnea then fixing it should be your number 1 priority

• +1
Over if you don’t have errection 24/7
Everytime waking up I fuck my bed first :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Htobrother
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
The good news then is that you're naturally tall, and your skeleton will likely fill out better

The bad news is something is stealing your T and changing it into E. You really need to get that checked out

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 7173
The good news then is that you're naturally tall, and your skeleton will likely fill out better

The bad news is something is stealing your T and changing it into E. You really need to get that checked out
High bodyfat could be

• +1