Low T. I need help (tbh)

I'm working out, hopefully I'll fix that issue.
If you are too high bodyfat you are most likely low t cuck sorry :(
You starts turning into a pussy highbodyfat kills men
Because of Aromatization
Also take maybe aromatase inhibitor and Zink 100mg per day

If you are too high bodyfat you are most likely low t cuck sorry :(
You starts turning into a pussy highbodyfat kills men
Well I'm very underweight, so I'm probably low body fat to begin with. I'm not some fat soycuck, believe me. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Well I'm very underweight, so I'm probably low body fat to begin with. I'm not some fat soycuck, believe me. Jfl
If your bodyfat is normal then there is something with your hormones you should check it

And hop on trt if it’s low it’s probably life on hell mode if you are low t I can’t imagine that

If your bodyfat is normal then there is something with your hormones you should check it

And hop on trt if it’s low it’s probably life on hell mode if you are low t I can’t imagine that
I think the other replies in this thread made me realize it is likely sleep apnea due to my recession. But I probably also have low T, so I'll try to solve both issues

The good news then is that you're naturally tall, and your skeleton will likely fill out better

The bad news is something is stealing your T and changing it into E. You really need to get that checked out
It's far too fucking late for me, I already have gyno and wide hips it's literally too late.

Also too much T can cause high E I hope you realize that, the body tries to maintain homeostasis and that's why gymcellers who roid will get bad bloat (from too much estrogen) and gynocomastia (high estrogen) even though they are injecting T.

Dont listen to them, you are definitely low t. You are always fatigue, can't build muscles and you dont get morningwood.

These 3 alone are biggest sign of testosterone deficiencies. I jerk off before I go to sleep and I still get morningwood. It has nothing to do with no fap. If you weren't showing other symptoms of low t I could of said that theres something else thats causing you not to get morningwood.

Edit: you have sleep apnea, nevermind fix that shit first. Thats the main reason whats causing all of this.

So, I'm pretty sure I have low T. I have never gotten a morning erection in my entire life, and my libido is below average I'm pretty sure. I also have very slow muscle growth at the gym, not to mention I am always tired.

Instead of going to the doctor, can I get some answers to what drugs I need to purchase to gain testerone? Thanks

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FR? I have morning wood almost every single day since puberty! Dude go to a doctor and check your hormones ASAP!